Trump ruins media smear tactics with surprise Thanksgiving trip to Afghanistan (Read 1925 times)

macsak

macsak

the Trump chick is hot and the Libtard one is a horse

Inspector

Agreed. But what makes the Libtard even uglier is her TDS. She refused to accept the truth about the vitriol in the media against the president. Especially when it was presented very plainly to her. And then she says the media told the truth that Trump played golf AND went to Afghanistan on Thanksgiving. First I heard he left the night before. And it takes, what, 18 hours or something like that just to fly there? Then he served 500 troops their dinner and then sat down with them and ate with them. He stayed long enough to allow the troops to be photographed with him and then he had a 2 hour meeting with leader of Afghanistan. When did he have time to play a round of golf at Mara Lago? When she was lying the other two women were smiling and laughing under their breath. Makes for good live TV, that’s for sure.

What was even funnier is that with the O’Malley attack on the other senator, the Libtard chick said she couldn’t speak to “First Hand Knowledge” of the incident.  :rofl:  The look on the other two women’s faces are CLASSIC!!! They were so polite to the Libtard chick. They didn’t have to say or do anything. Libtard chick made her self look pretty ugly!
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

ren

lib girl has a five head

Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

Troll level 9999

Trump gets media to say hes going to Mar a lago to play golf
Gets on secret plane to Astan
Sends fake motorcade to Maralago
Serves food to troops

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Flapp_Jackson

Troll level 9999

Trump gets media to say hes going to Mar a lago to play golf
Gets on secret plane to Astan
Sends fake motorcade to Maralago
Serves food to troops

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

** keeps his staff Tweeting to give the illusion he's posting comments and not suspiciously silent
** Leaves a decoy AF One sitting in FL while boarding his AF One at Andrews inside a massive hanger. AF One is usually lit up and visible wherever it sits.
** confiscated all cell phones, hotspot devices and other electronics capable of transmitting from everyone on AF One
** 12 of the 13 journalists who traveled with Trump — representing news wires, print and broadcast outlets — were picked
    up on the roof of a public parking garage near Joint Base Andrews just outside Washington and not even told where they
    were traveling until just before they arrived in Afghanistan
** Departed and landed in the dark: 10PM Local departure, 8:33PM Local arrival

He and his people made extraordinary efforts to keep this trip secret.

I guess all the White House leakers were too busy stuffing their faces with turkey and pie!   :rofl:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

macsak

newsweek writer fired, blames editor

changemyoil66

"It's not my fault I wrote a shitty article".  Would have made more sense if she blamed it on TDS.

Flapp_Jackson

"It's not my fault I wrote a shitty article".  Would have made more sense if she blamed it on TDS.

The press/writers do this all the time.  They take a risk publishing stories written in advance.  If the story goes largely unnoticed, they can retract it or issue a correction.  No biggie.

But, in this age of articles going instantly viral, a high profile agency like Newsweek publishing a 100% fake story about the #1 news figure on Earth -- Trump -- becomes a huge embarrassment.  It also adds evidence of "FAKE NEWS" to the archives which pisses off all Fake News agencies.

There are few ethical writers and editors left in the news sector.  Everyone wants to be first with every story, because that ensures the most clicks online.

If we're going to fire people over publishing false stories, let's start by going back to Wed, Nov 9th, 2016, and make a list ...
-- Melvin Udall

groveler

I have a young Donkey that has more "sense" than the Democrat female.

Flapp_Jackson

Can't wait for the #MeToo lawsuit. 

The writer obviously has no qualms about spreading lies for her own personal gain.
-- Melvin Udall