FFL email question (Read 2477 times)

Flipdog69xxx

FFL email question
« on: July 06, 2021, 06:37:49 PM »
Anyone who used OGC FFL service before…

Did you get a download link in the checkout confirmation email? I just requested/“checked-out” and I can’t seem to find it in my confirmation email. They’re closed tomorrow and figured I’d ask here before waiting till Thursday to call.

Also, can I just go ahead and make my online purchase since I was told by one of the workers there that the shop I’m buying from has them on file already?

Thanks 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽

Flapp_Jackson

Re: FFL email question
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2021, 07:01:15 PM »
Anyone who used OGC FFL service before…

Did you get a download link in the checkout confirmation email? I just requested/“checked-out” and I can’t seem to find it in my confirmation email. They’re closed tomorrow and figured I’d ask here before waiting till Thursday to call.

Also, can I just go ahead and make my online purchase since I was told by one of the workers there that the shop I’m buying from has them on file already?

Thanks 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽

Go back to the OGC page where you placed the FFL order.

Click on the link at the top of the page:  "My Account" and log in.

Click in the link next to your FFL request order number:  "(View Details)".

Scroll down to the ITEM:  REQUEST OGC TACTICAL FFL

Below that line should be a link:  "Click Here To download".  That takes you to another page with the actual download link.

FYI:  The image I downloaded shows the FFL expired in 2018.  Might be due for a "refresh!"
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Flipdog69xxx

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2021, 08:08:22 PM »
Much mahalo’s Flapp! 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽

DocMercy

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2021, 09:24:09 AM »
Most recent license expires in 2024. Staff is very responsive in forwarding a copy to LGS merchants on the mainland, or you can do it yourself if they are willing to accept it from you directly by email. The paperwork process is serious business, and shows a lot of dedication by the FFL dealers on both ends.  :thumbsup:

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2021, 04:24:02 PM »
Most recent license expires in 2024. Staff is very responsive in forwarding a copy to LGS merchants on the mainland, or you can do it yourself if they are willing to accept it from you directly by email. The paperwork process is serious business, and shows a lot of dedication by the FFL dealers on both ends.  :thumbsup:

UPDATING My previous post:

When I follow the instructions posted, I still download a 2018 (expired) image.  However, another test today resulted in an email received with the new license expiring in 2024 attached.

Easier, simpler, but inconsistent if you go to your purchases and use that download link.  That copy still needs a "refresh."

:shaka:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall