Ukraine vs. Russia (Read 99182 times)

Kuleana

Re: Ukraine vs. Russia
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2022, 08:20:37 AM »
Nukes are deterrents, not weapons. CCP knows how to play the long game.
I agree that China is not interested in WWIII, but the US empire is reluctantly interested because the ultrawealthy and Power Okole know that they can't beat China at their game.  Hence, it makes total sense that if they want to win, they need to try and beat China now.  Sanctions did not work; getting other nations to boycott doing business in China did and will not work either.  The only thing left in their playbook is war.

Why do you think the US empire is screwing around with Taiwan, Tibet, Xinjiang, and the Ukraine?  You know very well that the US empire does not care one bit for the Chinese in Taiwan, Tibetans, Uyghurs, and the Ukrainians for that matter.  Those peoples are nothing but pawns and patsies to be used and sacrificed for US hegemony.

changemyoil66

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2022, 12:09:39 PM »
I agree that China is not interested in WWIII, but the US empire is reluctantly interested because the ultrawealthy and Power Okole know that they can't beat China at their game.  Hence, it makes total sense that if they want to win, they need to try and beat China now.  Sanctions did not work; getting other nations to boycott doing business in China did and will not work either.  The only thing left in their playbook is war.

Why do you think the US empire is screwing around with Taiwan, Tibet, Xinjiang, and the Ukraine?  You know very well that the US empire does not care one bit for the Chinese in Taiwan, Tibetans, Uyghurs, and the Ukrainians for that matter.  Those peoples are nothing but pawns and patsies to be used and sacrificed for US hegemony.

I would say that we can beat china at their game, if we didn't have corrupt politicians. They are the ones holding everything back. 1 can argue that this too is part of the game, so in that essence, you're right since the CCP controls our top people.  1 man showed this by winning the trade war at that time. We were trading major commodities to China that they use often, pork, rice, soy, etc...And it's not like they have EPA regulations that prevents them from producing these products like how we're handicapped for oil by the EPA/tree huggers.  Then all the hoops they made Trump have to jump thru as to keep as much control as possible until he gets cheated out of office.  Remember the bringing of jobs back, only 1 guy stated this and tried. 

Then enter COVID, which I have stated my tin foil theory about CCP losing world wide if it wasn't for covid. I go off topic here, but I'm the OP so it's OK.

But back to Ukrain, saw a pic of a citizen holding an AR15.  Looks like a personal weapon. Hope she got enough mags and ammo for it.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2022, 12:18:04 PM »
I agree that China is not interested in WWIII, but the US empire is reluctantly interested because the ultrawealthy and Power Okole know that they can't beat China at their game. 

How can we beat China at "their game" when so many US politicians, corporations and educational institutions are on their team?
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

drck1000

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2022, 12:18:24 PM »
Winter Olympics on now. . . have them settle it via Hockey  ;D

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2022, 12:22:53 PM »
That would be appropriate on many levels, since this all a pile of steaming horse hockey!
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

macsak

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2022, 12:26:04 PM »
there hasn't been much opposition to sex trafficking on this site
QED people here support sex traffic
inaction is action
got it...

Just because no one has directly stated that they support the US empire's goading WWIII to Russia and China for that matter, that does not mean there are some who silently support this insane march-to-war.  There have been at least two or three forum members that have expressed reservations about the current US/NATO military antagonistic moves in Eastern Europe, but there has also been dead silence regarding direct open criticism and/or call for an end to the US empire's drive to subjugate Russia, China, Iran, and all the other nations that refuse US imperial hegemony on this planet.

Inaction is action.

Case-in-point, the US Navy has majorly doomed the water supply for Oahu residents for years or even decades to come.  Everybody on Oahu is angry and wants those tanks out, as that is the right thing to do.  Since this affects everyone, including many on this forum, where are the posts in solidarity for this action against the US Navy?  The deafening silence can only be attributed because the many pro-US military posters here can't bring themselves to openly criticize what they know is right for whatever their reason to the detriment of everybody else who has to drink potentially contaminated water, including themselves.  Consequently, those people quietly assent to the US Navy's human-poisoning position regarding this matter.  As far as the US imperial military is concerned, the people living in Hawaii are inconsequential and collateral damage in the name of the US empire, right?

The World is very close into entering WWIII and the US empire is leading the way to this insanity.  However, the overwhelming absence of direct vocal opposition to this path towards human extinction is what clearly exemplifies that there are some on this forum who are OK with that just because of their personal denial that the once-great American republic has longed ceased to exist.

drck1000

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2022, 12:54:35 PM »
I don't explicitly state I like beer on here.  But I  :love: beer.  Well, lots of other alcohol too.  Anything by ta-kill-ya. . .  :-X

macsak

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2022, 02:05:36 PM »
I don't explicitly state I like beer on here.  But I  :love: beer.  Well, lots of other alcohol too.  Anything by ta-kill-ya. . .  :-X

inaction is action...

Kuleana

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2022, 04:13:25 PM »
there hasn't been much opposition to sex trafficking on this site
QED people here support sex traffic
inaction is action
got it...
Apples to oranges here, as that was a very disingenuous comparison.

The US empire's illegal wars, invasions, and color revolutions has been routinely discussed numerous times in this forum.  Regarding what's happening in Ukraine, one would have to be one of those ultra-fanatics protesting on Mauna Kea for the last 2 years straight to not know the gravity of the greatest showdown between US/NATO and Russia that is at our doorsteps.

Sex trafficking is important and needs to be addressed.  However, comparing the relative immediate global ramifications between the fallout of WWIII versus sex trafficking is irresponsible just to mask a condescending counterpoint.

hvybarrels

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2022, 07:46:54 PM »
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

macsak

« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2022, 07:54:28 PM »
Apples to oranges here, as that was a very disingenuous comparison.

The US empire's illegal wars, invasions, and color revolutions has been routinely discussed numerous times in this forum.  Regarding what's happening in Ukraine, one would have to be one of those ultra-fanatics protesting on Mauna Kea for the last 2 years straight to not know the gravity of the greatest showdown between US/NATO and Russia that is at our doorsteps.

Sex trafficking is important and needs to be addressed.  However, comparing the relative immediate global ramifications between the fallout of WWIII versus sex trafficking is irresponsible just to mask a condescending counterpoint.
if by routinely discussed, you mean that you post the same thing multiple times in every single thread that it may loosely apply to, then yes, it is routinely discussed...

QUIETShooter

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2022, 07:58:56 PM »
Just my opinion but Putin is doing this because biden shows weakness in foreign policy.  He is playing the "who blinks first" game just to get biden's panties all bunched up and stained with hershey squirts everytime the old man hears of more build up along the border between Russia and Ukraine.

Then Putin will go ahead and invade Ukraine.  And watch smugly as biden does nothing (along with France and Germany) while the rest of NATO hem and haw and publicly denounce the action on MSM.

Russia will invade Ukraine.  It will happen.  Ukraine will fight valiantly but will be no match to Russian superiority in weapons, troops, and logistics.

NATO will not send troops to help.  If they do, they risk WW3.  So they won't.  (Hope someone explains that to biden.....)

The lines will be re-drawn and everything will eventually go back to same old, same old.  For the time being at least.  Until the next time a line again is drawn in the sand.

This is just my opinion.  It seems all the world leaders are talking shit and making big body because they feel they have to do something, all the while knowing there really isn't much they can do about the inevitable.

Russia will invade.

Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

changemyoil66

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2022, 10:35:54 PM »
Just my opinion but Putin is doing this because biden shows weakness in foreign policy.  He is playing the "who blinks first" game just to get biden's panties all bunched up and stained with hershey squirts everytime the old man hears of more build up along the border between Russia and Ukraine.

Then Putin will go ahead and invade Ukraine.  And watch smugly as biden does nothing (along with France and Germany) while the rest of NATO hem and haw and publicly denounce the action on MSM.

Russia will invade Ukraine.  It will happen.  Ukraine will fight valiantly but will be no match to Russian superiority in weapons, troops, and logistics.

NATO will not send troops to help.  If they do, they risk WW3.  So they won't.  (Hope someone explains that to biden.....)

The lines will be re-drawn and everything will eventually go back to same old, same old.  For the time being at least.  Until the next time a line again is drawn in the sand.

This is just my opinion.  It seems all the world leaders are talking shit and making big body because they feel they have to do something, all the while knowing there really isn't much they can do about the inevitable.

Russia will invade.
And pelosi is telling US olympians to keep their trap shut about the ccp. She knows we got a weak leader who wont bail them out or strike fear at the arrest of an athlete.

Ill bet some wish they had voted for a stronger potus.

Dont forget the law china passed recently about being able go arrest people who posted stuff on social media while outside of china, who have now entered china.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Kuleana

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2022, 08:03:05 AM »
Just my opinion but Putin is doing this because biden shows weakness in foreign policy. 
Russia does not care what stooge the ultrawealthy and Power Okole puts into the White House.  Russia wants their security guarantees from the ever-encroaching US empire towards its borders.

In essence, Russia wants:

1. US/NATO remove any troops or weapons deployed to countries that entered the alliance after 1997, which would include much of eastern Europe, including Poland, the former Soviet countries of Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, and the Balkan countries.

2. Russia also wants US/NATO to rule out further expansion, including the accession of Ukraine into the alliance, and that it does not hold drills without previous agreement from Russia in Ukraine, eastern Europe, in Caucasus countries such as Georgia or in Central Asia.

It has been an undeniable fact that the US empire has long since been militarily containing Russia and China for that matter.  However, the US empire is currently escalating the situation even further in both Eastern Europe and the South China Sea with bogus excuses and baseless accusations of expansion to justify deploying its imperial military assets on the border of both nations and positioning strategic missiles within reach of both country's respective capitals.  You actually have to admire the immense patience both Russia and China have displayed in the face of such obvious aggressively evil acts of war by the US empire since the end of the Cold War.

Russia and China are not saints in the least, but it is the US empire that is currently fanning the winds-of-war on this planet.

Russia will invade.
If the US empire does not give Russia its security guarantees, WWIII WILL HAPPEN, and the planet needs to know what was responsible: the global ambitions of the US EMPIRE.

groveler

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2022, 08:39:01 AM »
Russia does not care what stooge the ultrawealthy and Power Okole puts into the White House.  Russia wants their security guarantees from the ever-encroaching US empire towards its borders.

In essence, Russia wants:

1. US/NATO remove any troops or weapons deployed to countries that entered the alliance after 1997, which would include much of eastern Europe, including Poland, the former Soviet countries of Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, and the Balkan countries.

2. Russia also wants US/NATO to rule out further expansion, including the accession of Ukraine into the alliance, and that it does not hold drills without previous agreement from Russia in Ukraine, eastern Europe, in Caucasus countries such as Georgia or in Central Asia.

It has been an undeniable fact that the US empire has long since been militarily containing Russia and China for that matter.  However, the US empire is currently escalating the situation even further in both Eastern Europe and the South China Sea with bogus excuses and baseless accusations of expansion to justify deploying its imperial military assets on the border of both nations and positioning strategic missiles within reach of both country's respective capitals.  You actually have to admire the immense patience both Russia and China have displayed in the face of such obvious aggressively evil acts of war by the US empire since the end of the Cold War.

Russia and China are not saints in the least, but it is the US empire that is currently fanning the winds-of-war on this planet.

If the US empire does not give Russia its security guarantees, WWIII WILL HAPPEN, and the planet needs to know what was responsible: the global ambitions of the US EMPIRE.
Russia has tactical Nukes and can use them effectively to halt an advancing force.
An airburst over an open field would provide a good warning. and would stop any advances.
would not kill anything except some cows perhaps.
NATO has NO tactical Nukes.
Nobody is going to escalate to WWIII.
Moslems will start it but nobody else will.
Russia is just pushing NATO because NATO (USA) is weak and run by political correct
hacks masquerading as Generals, that are worried more about  "Wokeness" than the mission.
 :popcorn:

hvybarrels

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2022, 08:45:07 AM »
This whole thing is a psy op to take attention away from Brandon’s failures.

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

drck1000

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2022, 09:01:44 AM »
Russia beat Sweden in hockey.  Who's next?

QUIETShooter

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2022, 10:17:09 AM »
Russia beat Sweden in hockey.  Who's next?

Oh no!! :o  A sign of things to come......Batten down the hatches!  Lock and Load!!  The Russians are coming.... the Russians are coming.  Cumming?!?

Sorry, just trying to lighten things up.... ;D
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

drck1000

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2022, 10:30:16 AM »
Oh no!! :o  A sign of things to come......Batten down the hatches!  Lock and Load!!  The Russians are coming.... the Russians are coming.  Cumming?!?

Sorry, just trying to lighten things up.... ;D
:thumbsup:

Worrying about stuff like this (at least too deeply) isn't good.  If Hawaii is hit by a nuke, I hope to be gone during the quick flash phase of things. 

Dammit, I better start shooting up my ammo.  Or giving it away then. . .  :P

changemyoil66

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2022, 11:14:18 AM »
Or giving it away then. . .  :P

Hello  :shaka: :shaka: :shaka: :shaka: :shaka: :shaka: :shaka: :shaka: