Oahu CCW rules completed (Read 6922 times)

QUIETShooter

Re: Oahu CCW rules completed
« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2023, 09:34:35 AM »
Interesting.

Did the Chief ever state publicly as to what parameters he is using to approve these applications?

I mean, prior to a CCW application and test, the applicant already went through the toughest, bullsh*t vetting process in the nation.

Is he looking for recent run-ins with the law?  Recent domestic altercations?  How the f**k long does that take. :rofl:

Or is he just dragging a$$ because he can and he wants to?

I'm a betting man and I bet on the latter.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

changemyoil66

« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2023, 09:58:31 AM »
Interesting.

Did the Chief ever state publicly as to what parameters he is using to approve these applications?

I mean, prior to a CCW application and test, the applicant already went through the toughest, bullsh*t vetting process in the nation.

Is he looking for recent run-ins with the law?  Recent domestic altercations?  How the f**k long does that take. :rofl:

He is dragging his ass. Because 1 can get a permit to acquire in 2 weeks.  So getting a CCW shouldn't take any longer.  I know for my CCW, they held onto the medical information waiver to send it to the medical provider for 10 days after I submitted it.  They could have just sent it out within a few days of receiving my application.

RSN172

« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2023, 11:04:14 AM »
Over a 100 issued on Kauai and no one got shot by a CCW holder yet. News said no permit applications were denied.

Basss Monkey

« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2023, 05:50:45 PM »
 :-X
Interesting.

He waiting for 90 days to pass,  so you have to do the shooting requirements again.