New CCW/ apps/ process is up on HPD site (Read 1587 times)

nickelzismoney

“No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall… you are never out of the fight.” - Marcus Luttrel

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything." - Albert Einstein

Jl808

New CCW/ apps/ process is up on HPD site
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2022, 08:05:33 AM »
I looked at the form.   For a second, I thought I saw “rectal extraction” then looked again, saw “racial extraction”.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

nickelzismoney

Re: New CCW/ apps/ process is up on HPD site
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2022, 08:11:20 AM »
I looked at the form.   For a second, I thought I saw “rectal extraction” then looked again, saw “racial extraction”.

Dang it. Could’ve been a chance to sue for rectal discrimination
“No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall… you are never out of the fight.” - Marcus Luttrel

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything." - Albert Einstein

rpoL98

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2022, 11:40:28 AM »
jheezus, can tell where your mind is.   ???

unless your next colonoscopy is weighing heavily on your mind.   :(

drck1000

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2022, 12:09:46 PM »
jheezus, can tell where your mind is.   ???

unless your next colonoscopy is weighing heavily on your mind.   :(
As 2a moderator and active advocate for 2a in Hawaii, he's probably used to dealing with a lot of a$$holes. . .  ;D

hvybarrels

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2022, 12:28:15 PM »

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

changemyoil66

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2022, 12:46:07 PM »

Or the city would settle and you have to show your rectal to them right there in court. I mean, what ever floats your boat.  :rofl:

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2022, 07:24:53 PM »

I wonder what happens if you refuse to answer this?

changemyoil66

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2022, 08:31:22 PM »
Or put what u ID as, so apple or big botoese.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Heavies

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2022, 09:23:32 PM »
What happened to the roughly 600 applications prior to their rule changes?

No law has been changed. The requirements were already in place. Are we all now denied?

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2022, 09:29:21 PM »

Tell them you were given up for adoption at birth, so you have no idea who your biological parents are and no idea what "ethnic extraction/s" they may have been..

However, if they want, you can put down your adopted parents are aboriginal pygmies ...
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

pewpewgoesthegun

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2022, 09:36:47 PM »

No law has been changed. The requirements were already in place. Are we all now denied?

Essentially, they say "we changed the process, so jump through these new hoops and then we'll process your application. If we don't hear from you in 90 days, we won't process it".

aletheuo137

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2022, 07:45:26 AM »

Supposed to be Grandfather in but ainokea, I do what I like!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

RSN172

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2022, 08:28:58 AM »
Supposed to be Grandfather in but ainokea, I do what I like!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
They will keep F-ing with the applications to delay/deny your constitutional rights.  If granted, restrict where you CAN legally carry to make it virtually useless. Then they want you to go through the bullshit application process every 12 months. What is this other bullshit about a Hawaii permit being county specific?  If you have a home on Oahu and on the BI like I did for awhile and went back and forth monthly, I would need to get two permits every year. I am nearing 73 and don't have a lot of time left to put up with other people's bullshit.  Ainokea too. I couldn't care less. F dem all.

Oh, since I am a forum member, I also don't do anything that  is for real kine illegal, not Hawaii bullshit kine illegal.

groveler

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2022, 09:51:44 AM »
They will keep F-ing with the applications to delay/deny your constitutional rights.  If granted, restrict where you CAN legally carry to make it virtually useless. Then they want you to go through the bullshit application process every 12 months. What is this other bullshit about a Hawaii permit being county specific?  If you have a home on Oahu and on the BI like I did for awhile and went back and forth monthly, I would need to get two permits every year. I am nearing 73 and don't have a lot of time left to put up with other people's bullshit.  Ainokea too. I couldn't care less. F dem all.

Oh, since I am a forum member, I also don't do anything that  is for real kine illegal, not Hawaii bullshit kine illegal.
I could not have said it better.
I'm just a kid at 67, going on 16, so what do I know?

nickelzismoney

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2022, 10:48:09 AM »

Was under the impression we’d be grandfathered in, but wouldn’t be surprised otherwise. Got a letter yesterday from HPD saying my application is pending still. Sent me the paper checklist and basically said I need to do the test and live fire test and submit scores without actually telling me I need to. I was within the first 20 or so to apply. Still no word besides it’s pending as of letter date “November 21, 2022”

nalo_b

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2022, 01:13:49 PM »
Yeah got the letter yesterday. Says 90 days from the letter. But don't know where to go for the class or who can even do the class. I don't think anyone is even approved to give a written exam and what questions would even be on said exam...

macsak

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2022, 09:26:15 PM »
i know of at least 3 people applying
i am sure there will be people advertising once they get approval...

Yeah got the letter yesterday. Says 90 days from the letter. But don't know where to go for the class or who can even do the class. I don't think anyone is even approved to give a written exam and what questions would even be on said exam...