Howz Da Honeys at YOUR Walmart? (Read 7607 times)

ButtNutt

Howz Da Honeys at YOUR Walmart?
« on: September 20, 2013, 10:27:57 PM »
I had to share this.  Not sure bout other islands but here it's a running joke about the hilo ghetto-Honeys and their "moa-ass, moa-stomach, moa-stretchmarks, moa-bedda" walmart outfits, and all the other dregs; da Mo'oHeau-park-homeless, da puna-tuna, and da pahoa-hippies, da H.O.V.E tin-foil-hatters.........you gotta see walmart here on state and county pay days like today, when all da dregs com out of the woodwork, and the "bennies" queens go dump their 'hard-earned' money!
Enjoy!

Antithesis

Re: Howz Da Honeys at YOUR Walmart?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 10:41:33 PM »
What has been seen, cannot be unseen...
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"
If you wish for peace, prepare for war

flaboy808

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 11:36:42 AM »
What has been seen, cannot be unseen...

Glad the video is blocked.
The Supreme Court has ruled that you, as an individual, have no right to protection by the police. Their only obligation is to protect "society".

one2boost

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 02:15:48 PM »
Kinda funny, when I was stationed out in SoCal, a friend of mine mentioned to judge the local town's percentage of hot chics was to stroll through the local Walmart.

ButtNutt

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2013, 04:45:08 PM »

ButtNutt

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2013, 05:15:35 PM »

Kinda funny, when I was stationed out in SoCal, a friend of mine mentioned to judge the local town's percentage of hot chics was to stroll through the local Walmart.
...well if the Hilo Walmart is an indication.......we're in trouble!

Dblnaknak

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2013, 05:34:09 PM »
If you go walmart on Oahu late at night got the real hotties. I had to go a couple times when I got off work in the early morning and I guess maybe strippers go shopping after work.  :thumbsup:

flaboy808

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2013, 08:37:32 PM »
...blocked?

Yeah, just from my end though. Probably ok outside.
The Supreme Court has ruled that you, as an individual, have no right to protection by the police. Their only obligation is to protect "society".

808gmac

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2013, 09:18:08 PM »
disgusting

reloadme

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2013, 09:37:04 PM »
Holy Shit !

oldfart

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2013, 03:49:51 AM »
If you go walmart on Oahu late at night got the real hotties. I had to go a couple times when I got off work in the early morning and I guess maybe strippers go shopping after work.  :thumbsup:
======================
Late Night Show at the Royal Kunia Walmart features large Polynesian customers.
What, Me Worry?

230RN

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2013, 01:48:41 AM »
In case of contact with eyes, flush immediately with copious quantities of water and seek medical attention.
I do believe that the radical and crazy notion that the Founders meant what they said, is gradually soaking through the judicial system.

808gmac

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2013, 06:36:11 PM »
In case of contact with eyes, flush immediately with copious quantities of water and seek medical attention.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ButtNutt

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2013, 08:19:28 PM »
Eh....gotta love da eat-betta-today (EBT) shoppers......we payin for'm :D

hvybarrels

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2013, 11:32:52 PM »
I saw a toothless plus-size ghetto girl throwdown in the Hilo parking lot once. Every time I visit I go back just to see if it will happen again.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

ButtNutt

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2013, 08:22:30 PM »

I saw a toothless plus-size ghetto girl throwdown in the Hilo parking lot once. Every time I visit I go back just to see if it will happen again.
...ho....musta been chichi's and stretchmarks flying all over the place lol

230RN

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2013, 04:14:08 AM »

Gee whiz, can't you think of more fun ways of getting your punishment?

(The incomparable Betty Page... or a lookalike.)

I'm not signing this one so nobody will know who posted it.

I do believe that the radical and crazy notion that the Founders meant what they said, is gradually soaking through the judicial system.

ButtNutt

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2013, 04:14:57 PM »
Yeah I saw that movie on Betty page.....chick was smokin :)

hvybarrels

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2013, 10:28:13 PM »
Gee whiz, can't you think of more fun ways of getting your punishment?

The manager came out told them to "Get off the parking lot." I volunteered to get them off, but couldn't help with the parking lot.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

230RN

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2013, 06:27:03 AM »
^
"The manager came out told them to "Get off the parking lot." I volunteered to get them off, but couldn't help with the parking lot."

Well, now, see, all you gotta do is to go out there and whisper sweet nothings..

"Your parking space lines are sooo uniform, soooo beautiful, sooooo yellow, like the morning sun."

"Your asphalt is so nice and smooth."

"I love it when your gate goes up and down like that."

"The bushes along your sidewalks are trimmed so nicely."

:-*

<Terry runs and hides.>

« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 06:32:58 AM by 230RN »