Was Lahaina part of the Agenda 2030 plan? (Read 9882 times)

Jl808

Was Lahaina part of the Agenda 2030 plan?
« on: August 14, 2023, 06:38:01 AM »
Lahaina resident talks about FEMA and the State preventing people from getting supplies to the residents of Lahaina and turning people away.
https:// www.instagram.com/reel/Cvx2Irtu_jb/

Same resident saying that this is turning into a land grab to force the Lahaina residents to sell their properties to mainland corporations
https:// www.instagram.com/reel/Cv3YDi4J9SV/

Another person is piecing things together saying that this was intentional to turn Maui into a smart city.
https://twitter.com/Inversionism/status/1690550232675688449

- No emergency sirens were sounded when Lahaina was starting to burn, but sounded it previously when there was no tsunami.

- Sierra club reporting on Gov Green passing legislation last month in July that the state can take property from residents if there is a "need to re-zone".
  https://sierraclubhawaii.org/blog/housing-aug-2023

- DHHL proposed legislation on January 5 for a housing project on the 51 acres that just burned down

DHHL proposal map shown here
   https://www.mauinews.com/news/local-news/2023/01/next-phase-of-the-villages-of-leialii-housing-project-calls-for-250-units/

Street By Street Mapping of Lahaina Fire Damage

Aloha Freedom Coalition posts information on Instagram from one of their supporters that: "The government of Hawaii states goal for rebuild is to make the entire island of Maui the first Smart ISLAND. They want the entire island governed by AI as outlined in the Hawaii Digital government summit of 2023 that they have planned to host next month Monday, September 25, 2023 on Maui."  -> https:// www.instagram.com/p/Cv5npXTS87r/

I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

DocMercy

Re: Was Lahaina part of the Agenda 2030 plan?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2023, 07:41:19 AM »
Lots of suspicious causes of the fire, including the pre and aftermath. Not surprising we bungle a lot things, as humans. The NY Times and other sources generated a "list" of causes. This is a non firewalled version of the article:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/development-tourism-and-climate-change-how-humans-made-mauis-catastrophic-wildfires-worse-215135003.html

It is a shame they blamed homeless people for cooking outdoors. The "blame" game has no boundaries.

I will give you the inner city solution to the problem. Build concrete or brick housing projects in areas which are susceptible to fires. I lived in one of these buildings for six years, and no amount of drug dealing, smoking, indoor BBQ'ing could destroy the buildings. Just bring in stone masons from da mainland, and we could have a Cabrini Green complex built on the shores of Maui in one year flat. Cabrini Green (Chicago) and the housing projects in NYC were built 100x better than any condo in Hawaii. For a million bucks, all you get is a shack in HI.

They should now convene a panel of experts to assess what went wrong. Classic case in point was the Challenger space shuttle disaster. Richard Feynman was on that panel. Take this with a grain of salt. Like the Kennedy assassination, the real causes of any catastrophe are never fully fleshed out.

Jl808

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2023, 09:19:57 AM »

WATCH: Was The Maui Wildfire Part Of An Engineered Collapse?

https://wltreport.com/2023/08/15/watch-was-maui-wildfire-part-engineered-collapse/

snippets...

....Green recently told the media that “I’m already thinking of ways for the state to acquire that land so that we can put it into workforce housing, to put it back into families, or make it open spaces in perpetuity as a memorial to the people who were lost.”
“We want this to be something we remember after the pain passes as a magic place. Lahaina will rebuild. The tragedy right now is the loss of life.
The buildings can be rebuilt over time, even the banyan tree may survive, but we don’t want this to become a clear space where then people from overseas just come and decide they’re gonna take it. The state will take it and preserve it first.”

... Others presented more evidence and irregularities they felt were indicative of intentional arson or controlled demolition.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2023, 09:49:20 AM »

... Others presented more evidence and irregularities they felt were indicative of intentional arson or controlled demolition.

There's nothing controlled in 60-80 MPH winds.

Also, it's more likely there was incompetence on the part of the fire department.  Green admitted the fire department responded to a brush fire before the destruction began.  The firemen "thought" they had extinguished it and left.  Apparently they didn't consider the high winds which obviously reignited the brush fire because there were hot spots which flared up again.

Fire professionals should have enough training on the physics of fire to know that abnormally high winds will interact with heat in ways that might warrant a little extra effort and monitoring to ensure it's 100% put out.

After the fire reignited, the winds caused "a mile a minute" travel, spreading it beyond containment very quickly.

Of course, there still needs to be an investigation into the origin of the fire before it was fought the first time, but it would seem there was at least one moment in time where the government (fire department) had the opportunity to stop the disaster from at least one originating point.

There were also questions as to why there were no cellular alerts to evacuate, that there was fire danger, and why the elaborate siren warning system never sounded.  Green said they are looking into those things -- not to assign blame, but to find out how they can fix these systems going forward.  "Going forward" is Democrat speak for "I know we failed, but rather than suffer the consequences, we want the public to trust us to fix the problems we caused or neglected -- the same people whose failures caused people to die."
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2023, 01:28:59 PM »

Also, it's more likely there was incompetence on the part of the fire department.  Green admitted the fire department responded to a brush fire before the destruction began.  The firemen "thought" they had extinguished it and left.  Apparently they didn't consider the high winds which obviously reignited the brush fire because there were hot spots which flared up again.

Fire professionals should have enough training on the physics of fire to know that abnormally high winds will interact with heat in ways that might warrant a little extra effort and monitoring to ensure it's 100% put out.

After the fire reignited, the winds caused "a mile a minute" travel, spreading it beyond containment very quickly.

Of course, there still needs to be an investigation into the origin of the fire before it was fought the first time, but it would seem there was at least one moment in time where the government (fire department) had the opportunity to stop the disaster from at least one originating point.

There were also questions as to why there were no cellular alerts to evacuate, that there was fire danger, and why the elaborate siren warning system never sounded.  Green said they are looking into those things -- not to assign blame, but to find out how they can fix these systems going forward.  "Going forward" is Democrat speak for "I know we failed, but rather than suffer the consequences, we want the public to trust us to fix the problems we caused or neglected -- the same people whose failures caused people to die."

This is a good question, why no cell alert?  I mean they have yet to say "we sent one, but the towers burned down".

hvybarrels

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2023, 02:29:20 PM »
Remember Dr Green's maskless fundraiser while the rest of us were locked down? He knew he was destroying people's lives for nothing but went ahead and followed the WEF plan.

We would need to see more evidence to secure a conviction, but this definitely fits in with his history of psychopath toady behavior.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Jl808

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2023, 08:34:45 AM »

Not to nitpick, but hypothetically, arsonists can check weather reports too.   If someone was going to take advantage of weather patterns to maximize the effect of a specific action, one can wait until weather conditions are ideal before doing something. 
I am not saying that it is arson or not, but it's not implausible either.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2023, 08:48:10 AM »
Lahaina resident talks about FEMA and the State preventing people from getting supplies to the residents of Lahaina and turning people away.
https:// www.instagram.com/reel/Cvx2Irtu_jb/

Same resident saying that this is turning into a land grab to force the Lahaina residents to sell their properties to mainland corporations
https:// www.instagram.com/reel/Cv3YDi4J9SV/

Another person is piecing things together saying that this was intentional to turn Maui into a smart city.
https://twitter.com/Inversionism/status/1690550232675688449

-No emergency sirens were sounded when Lahaina was starting to burn, but sounded it previously when there was no tsunami.

- Sierra club reporting on Gov Green passing legislation last month in July that the state can take property from residents if there is a "need to re-zone".
  https://sierraclubhawaii.org/blog/housing-aug-2023

- DHHL proposed legislation on January 5 for a housing project on the 51 acres that just burned down

DHHL proposal map shown here
   https://www.mauinews.com/news/local-news/2023/01/next-phase-of-the-villages-of-leialii-housing-project-calls-for-250-units/

Street By Street Mapping of Lahaina Fire Damage

Aloha Freedom Coalition posts information on Instagram from one of their supporters that: "The government of Hawaii states goal for rebuild is to make the entire island of Maui the first Smart ISLAND. They want the entire island governed by AI as outlined in the Hawaii Digital government summit of 2023 that they have planned to host next month Monday, September 25, 2023 on Maui."  -> https:// www.instagram.com/p/Cv5npXTS87r/

This morning on CBS News they were discussing what that Civil Defense guy was saying about why the sirens weren't activated.  He said activating the sirens would drive people toward the mountains, where the fire was coming down.  He said the sirens were created to warn against tsunamis.  ::) 

Gayle King mentioned that his remarks didn't seem to help him much, LOL!
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2023, 09:01:27 AM »

I think Hawaii's government think we are all stupid.  Sound the sirens.  We still have our common sense.  We haven't been brainwashed by you pukes yet.

Maybe that Civil Defense guy would have run into the fire.  But if you look at his face he know's his excuse is as weak as his chances of holding on to his job.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2023, 09:57:14 AM »
Remember:  These are the officials the public thinks will keep them safe, whether it's civil defense situations, traffic enforcement, violent people, or firearms.

This event and the lack of competence we see are why i will never leave my welfare and safety up to anyone else -- especially government clowns who have no motivation to make rational decisions.

Didn't sound the sirens because he was afraid people would think it was for a tsunami?  A half way rational person would see the smoke and flames and be able to figure out it's not a damn tsunami warning!

Then there's the ICBM warning system using cell phones.  Did Kermit leave the office and forget to pass along the Twitter password to Ima Doctor Green?  A simple coordinated warning using cellphones, Twitter and sirens would explain to the "stupid people of Maui who think it's a tsunami" that the sirens are for the fires.

Civil Defense appears to be just another make-work government program that does literally nothing for the tax payers that fund them.  When they actually do make the news for doing something, it's been bad news.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Jl808

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2023, 06:08:22 AM »
JP on the Maui fires

ren

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2023, 08:22:46 AM »
Mayor makes no sense.

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2023/08/19/lahaina-residents-raise-concerns-about-homeless-remaining-restricted-area/
In referring to the homeless in the "restricted" areas

Maui County Mayor Richard Bissen said no one should be in the hardest-hit areas.

“Why people are still in there is maybe because that’s where they live or that’s where they choose to go. They shouldn’t be in there, though,” he said.

“Obviously we don’t want them in there for their own health and safety. We’re not encouraging them to go in there. We’re not letting them go in there.”

Deeds Not Words

QUIETShooter

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2023, 08:36:59 AM »
Is he saying we're not letting you go in there but if you end up in there we are not going to do anything.

Typical Hawaii government official.

Talk the talk, no walk the walk.

HLM. Homeless lives matter.

Tax paying, law abiding citizens:  Not so much.  You're just the cash cow.

ren

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2023, 08:54:10 AM »
What I think may happen or is happening (behind closed doors) that there will be a power struggle between the people, businesses that were there and the developers / special interests that have a "new vision". The developers will align themselves under the veil of a special interest group with of course financial / power incentives.
I find it concerning that the government steps in with a "vision" of what Lahaina should be going forward - overstepping the property rights of land owners: residential and commercial. Obviously Lahaina is still recovering from all of this and that is probably the 300m target at this time but yet in his address, Gov Green said that he has a "vision" of having workforce housing, a "living" memorial (what ever that means) etc. Did he have input from the Lahaina community?
Again this is my opinion based on my interpretations of government leaders' public interaction with the media.

I hope that Lahaina just rebuilds. If you had a home OR business on 1234 Front St. you go ahead and build it back - government will help pave the way to get your house OR business rebuilt. I feel naive given all the past corruption cases that we experienced in Hawaii.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2023, 09:03:25 AM by ren »
Deeds Not Words

RSN172

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2023, 09:09:04 AM »
Greedy Green said he is already looking at rebuilding Lahaina (his way, of course). When you think about it, it will be easy for the state to buy up a lot of properties that previously would not be for sale.  Just delay the building permit for a year or longer because the state has to make sure it is “safe”.  You know, toxic waste and stuff from the fire.  People who had jobs in Lahaina are also out of work if the place of business got burned down.  So the insurance company pays you for your home.  Then you have a lot that cannot be built on for a while.  If it is worth $1M, the state offers you $800k.  A lot of people will probably take it for the above reasons and move somewhere else.  Properties are still relatively cheap on the BI, but good jobs are scarce.  Oahu and Kauai properties are too expensive.  More people leave Hawaii for the mainland and rich people from the mainland move to Hawaii driving up the cost of living even higher for the locals that remain.  After enough Lahaina properties are obtained by the state or ultra rich, the building ban is lifted and Lahaina gets rebuilt the way the powers that be envisioned.

Rocky

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2023, 09:16:54 AM »
Gov Green said that he has a "vision" of having workforce housing, a "living" memorial (what ever that means) etc. Did he have input from the Lahaina community?

Welcome to the Maui Memorial Marriott.  :'(
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

hvybarrels

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2023, 04:19:20 PM »
Welcome to the Maui Memorial Marriott.  :'(

Let’s not let 500 children burnt to ashes in their homes get us down when there’s Sustainable Development to discuss!

That’s what I love about this guy. He can’t contain his glee. A better actor might have been able to pull it off but now he’s going down and taking the whole establishment with him

« Last Edit: August 19, 2023, 10:13:13 PM by hvybarrels »
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

hvybarrels

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2023, 07:20:20 PM »
Make way for progress

Jaco808

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2023, 09:16:29 AM »
In my opinion conspiracy theories like these are counter productive and insulting.  And people wonder why the democrats are in power.

ren

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2023, 10:01:32 AM »
did  a CTRL F for Democrat in this thread.....
Deeds Not Words