Honolulu PD permit/reg. by appointment only (Read 70870 times)

eyeeatingfish

Re: Honolulu PD permit/reg. by appointment only
« Reply #140 on: April 12, 2020, 08:26:39 PM »
There are laws against impersonating a police officer, of course no one on this forum does anything illegal.  ;D

Are you insulting my gender and identity fluid identity?

changemyoil66

« Reply #141 on: April 12, 2020, 08:41:17 PM »
How many genders are infected with corona?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

aieahound

« Reply #142 on: April 12, 2020, 09:48:55 PM »
4,216 by my last informal count.
Assuming at least one of each gender has been infected.

Never mind. Just found another gender.

(Asked my daughters and they said there’s a spectrum then changed to 3. Male. Female. Non-Binary.
Apparently Non-Binary is infinite. Hence the plus in LGBTQ+)

:stopjack:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 09:55:13 PM by aieahound »

London808

« Reply #143 on: April 12, 2020, 10:02:25 PM »
Just got through yesterday got an appointment same day and made my reg app. When I went to pick up the permits, there were a lot of people outside waiting to be seen. I'm talking 10-12 peeps picking up or applying. Some were there an hour early. Talked to most of them, maybe 8-9 were first time. Amazed...

Anyway, apparently there is a person on the other side of that phone. Just gotta call 5000 times, that's all...

There is no person picking up the phone. If it was really that busy do you think you would of been able to get an appointment on the same day......
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016

Eric808

« Reply #144 on: April 13, 2020, 09:55:35 AM »
Firearms Section (link below to HPD web page)

Due to public health concerns, all firearm transactions shall be by appointment only.
Click here to schedule an appointment
The Honolulu Police Department is committed to doing our part in ensuring the health and safety of all members of our community.

http://www.honolulupd.org/information/index.php?page=gunmain

6716J

« Reply #145 on: April 13, 2020, 10:05:46 AM »
Firearms Section (link below to HPD web page)

Due to public health concerns, all firearm transactions shall be by appointment only.
Click here to schedule an appointment
The Honolulu Police Department is committed to doing our part in ensuring the health and safety of all members of our community.

http://www.honolulupd.org/information/index.php?page=gunmain

Earliest appointment is April 30 for P2A

Earliest appointment to register if you brought in from out of state is April 28....wait wut? isn't that outside of the 5 day HRS requirement?.... So will they be confiscated when you register or will they just say whatevah. No worry long as you register da kine
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

drck1000

« Reply #146 on: April 13, 2020, 10:22:23 AM »

dogman doesn't do anything insulting. . .

at least not in a direct way. . . sometimes I catch some backhanded attempts ;D

:rofl:

nahp01

« Reply #147 on: April 13, 2020, 01:56:18 PM »
So, if applying for a handgun permit, we would need to make 2 separate permit to acquire appointments, 2 weeks apart right? One to apply, and one to pick up?

Rhed

« Reply #148 on: April 13, 2020, 02:11:44 PM »
Is this going to be the way for permits now? Even after the pendemic?

stangzilla

« Reply #149 on: April 13, 2020, 02:12:59 PM »
So, if applying for a handgun permit, we would need to make 2 separate permit to acquire appointments, 2 weeks apart right? One to apply, and one to pick up?

yes

stangzilla

« Reply #150 on: April 13, 2020, 02:13:39 PM »
Is this going to be the way for permits now? Even after the pendemic?

when I made my appts, person on the phone said temporary.  but who knows

stangzilla

« Reply #151 on: April 13, 2020, 02:46:47 PM »

Heavies

« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2020, 04:06:53 PM »
http://www.honolulupd.org/information/index.php?page=gunmain&fbclid=IwAR2AXODKXsLiHqGCJm4micmX-QKmol0QW4QOqyNczbanVqCz9aAn-y7Gmi8

schedule appts online
better than waiting for them to answer the phone

As of this moment, the earliest appointment time able to be scheduled is May 5 @ 1:30 PM.  You'll need to wait one month to apply to exercise your rights, then wait an additional 14 days to pick up you permit to exercise your rights, then return to register your gun, finally being able to partially exercise your rights...….    :(

Rhed

« Reply #153 on: April 13, 2020, 05:20:08 PM »
when I made my appts, person on the phone said temporary.  but who knows

I know right? They might just go with it all the way..  :wtf:

dogman

« Reply #154 on: April 13, 2020, 05:39:56 PM »
And one to register, three trips to HPD to purchase a handgun unless private sale and the seller can meet you at HPD.

dogman

« Reply #155 on: April 13, 2020, 05:44:12 PM »
Aaaaaaaaaaa What?

dogman doesn't do anything insulting. . .

at least not in a direct way. . . sometimes I catch some backhanded attempts ;D

:rofl:

You're an idiot. :-*

dogman

« Reply #156 on: April 13, 2020, 05:44:47 PM »
 :stopjack:

dogman

« Reply #157 on: April 13, 2020, 05:49:50 PM »
And one to register, three trips to HPD to purchase a handgun unless private sale and the seller can meet you at HPD.
If you buy from a private seller I guess you still need to make three appointments since the permit pickup window is in a different room that firearm registration window. :(

19pontiac79

« Reply #158 on: April 15, 2020, 01:57:31 PM »
My cousin just scheduled today to fill out permit to aquire. He got may 14. So end of may is the earliest he would have his guns in hand. He called the firearms dept and they told him to get in earlier, he would have to watch the open times everyday on the comp, if someone cancels through the email they send when you schedule, their time slot opens up on the comp. It's fully automated they said. But how many people will actually cancel instead of just not showing up? ???

So help fellow 2a brothers out and cancel through the link in the email they send you when you schedule an appointment if you can't make it :shaka: :thumbsup:
"if can. Can. If no can. No can" - Uncles 😆
"Why? The ring no block the hole." - Uncle's 😘
"You can throw a rock any distance and you will hit a double standard. = LIFE" 🤷🏽‍♂️

CyberNinja808

« Reply #159 on: April 16, 2020, 09:48:48 PM »
My cousin just scheduled today to fill out permit to aquire. He got may 14. So end of may is the earliest he would have his guns in hand. He called the firearms dept and they told him to get in earlier, he would have to watch the open times everyday on the comp, if someone cancels through the email they send when you schedule, their time slot opens up on the comp. It's fully automated they said. But how many people will actually cancel instead of just not showing up? ???

So help fellow 2a brothers out and cancel through the link in the email they send you when you schedule an appointment if you can't make it :shaka: :thumbsup:

Good to know. Thanks for the heads up