SSL Certificate Expired for 2ahawaii.com (Read 388 times)

Flapp_Jackson

SSL Certificate Expired for 2ahawaii.com
« on: March 31, 2017, 01:21:48 PM »
I'm not saying I'm Batman, but I am saying the two of us have never been seen together!

rklapp

Re: SSL Certificate Expired for 2ahawaii.com
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 04:12:48 PM »
Fake news! Fake news!
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
A successful day at the range means you leave with more questions than answers.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Intensify forward fire power!!!
You cannot withstand firepower of this magnitude!

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 04:18:07 PM »
Fake news! Fake news!

That's why it's in Technical Support.

Geesh!    :geekdanc:

:shaka:
I'm not saying I'm Batman, but I am saying the two of us have never been seen together!

whynow?

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 09:58:40 PM »
Keep on getting website security cert. warning, but seeing as others posted, took a chance and logged on.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2017, 12:39:06 AM »
Keep on getting website security cert. warning, but seeing as others posted, took a chance and logged on.

This is what happens when the site's owner doesn't pay attention to the "about to expire" emails his certificate issuer sends.

:popcorn:

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2017, 04:49:30 PM »
Until this site's SSL certificate is renewed/replaced, all communications between this site and your phone, tablet, computer, and/or network appliance are CLEAR TEXT.

That means any information, INCLUDING PASSWORDS, are being transmitted in readable format.  Someone monitoring the site, your client, or any segment in between, may be able to capture and read your login/password data.

Recommend you ensure your password for 2A is not the same as the password you use on other sites, just in case.

rklapp

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2017, 05:25:08 PM »
Recommend you ensure your password for 2A is not the same as the password you use on other sites, just in case.

It's the same password I use for my credit card accounts if anyone wants to log into those and pay my bills.
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
A successful day at the range means you leave with more questions than answers.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Intensify forward fire power!!!
You cannot withstand firepower of this magnitude!

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2017, 06:00:28 PM »
It's the same password I use for my credit card accounts if anyone wants to log into those and pay my bills.

Yeah, every time I'm warned about identity theft, I wonder, "Who would want to pretend to be me?  Can't they get turned down for credit on their own?"

whynow?

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2017, 06:14:39 PM »
Use all different madeup  or FAKE words based on a foreign language and at least 5 random #s for each password.   All different usernames.

2aHawaii

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sheepdog
  • Referrals: 15
    • View Profile
    • 2aHawaii
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2017, 08:04:12 AM »
Sorry, for the wait.
I am not a lawyer.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - United States Constitution Amendment 2 & Hawaii State Constitution Article 1 Section 17

Buying from Amazon? Click through here