Snowflake Complains About Store's Confederate Flag, Then has Total Meltdown. (Read 10860 times)

Flapp_Jackson

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

rklapp

You can get shot in Portland for having the Confederate Flag.

Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

Inspector

SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

omnigun

HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA they are in the parking lot coming after me HALLPPPP MEH IM SOOOOOO SCAREDDDDD THE MEAN SCARY MAN IS COMMING. 

robtmc

Think i saw a kid in a backpack...

How did someone breed with a creature like that?

rklapp

Think i saw a kid in a backpack...

How did someone breed with a creature like that?
They meet on the internet.
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

ren

so the instigator becomes the victim because she saw a Confederate flag...."assaulted meh!!!"  "he just attacked meh!!!"
hmmm...where have I seen that before??? :crazy:
SHe only upped the drama at 4:30 when another person appears on the scene who has no idea what the prelude was...

« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 08:51:24 PM by ren »
Deeds Not Words

aieahound

so the instigator becomes the victim ...."assaulted meh!!!"  "he just attacked meh!!!"
hmmm...where have I seen that before??? :crazy:

Bunch of 2AHawaii folks watching Colbert !  :rofl:

Easy now. Just Kiddin'.  >:D

drck1000

:facepalm:

Couldn't finish watching that crap.  Just another over dramatic and exaggerated reaction to a situation that she started.  Don't like what is expressed in a private business?  Go elsewhere.  She chose to confront the people in the store and voice her displeasure.  She was assualted?  Then she is the one going closer to the guy when in the parking lot.  And I bet she got all sorts of people to feel bad for her, jump in her defense, etc.  Don't want your kids in that kind of situation, don't put yourself in that situation.  Not that it was threatening, at all. . .

That's all I can post in a public forum. . .  Just made me sick.  It's not even about the Confederate flag or anything.  That sign could've been super insulting to me personally, but it's their private business and their right to express things.  She didn't have to be there.  Why people can't just ignore and just leave.  She chose to make an issue of it and couldn't handle it when people stuck up for themselves. 

ren

and in a twisted, sick result...it worked
the workers were on "indefinite leave" (Fired!)

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/05/woman_intimidated_after_she_as.html

and stupid Facebook story of "not letting her leave"
https://www.facebook.com/events/1931279217109599/

we need to put the brakes on this offensive, liberal attacks - which is an MO of being offensive then defensive - instigator then crawling back as a victim
These kinds of people are dangerous to freedom.

and this lady - HEATHER FRANKLIN seems to be a professional VICTIM

and of course she has a Twitter https://twitter.com/heatherreb?lang=en
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 08:50:37 PM by ren »
Deeds Not Words

ren

still fuming over this sh!t
but you know what it give me motivation to be a better citizen.
Deeds Not Words

whynow?

The worst part of this is someone might have actually married this psychotic wahine.   She should have her driving "privilege "  suspended and not be allowed to operate possibly dangerous machinery (car, VOLVO etc)

drck1000

The "professional victim" part did occur to me. Why she was videoing and if she's really that worked up that she has presence of mind to turn camera on herself to show how scared she is.

Staged or real, still makes me sick. Hope karma comes around to bite her in the ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inspector

The "professional victim" part did occur to me. Why she was videoing and if she's really that worked up that she has presence of mind to turn camera on herself to show how scared she is.

Staged or real, still makes me sick. Hope karma comes around to bite her in the ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm no lawyer but in a court of law she has no leg to stand on. If she felt that threatened she should have locked herself in the van, gotten her kids strapped in and left. And while she was in the drivers seat she could have called the police. But she continued to keep her door open, was taking her time to film the employees instead of trying to protect her children. She was obviously over reacting for the camera. And when the lady came to help her at the end, she didn't waste any time just standing there explaining what was happening instead of trying to get her children out of there. And the last thing I caught from her was at the end she went from saying that they called her a bitch to calling her an f#$%ing bitch. Lying on her own camera.

oldfart

I learned a new acronym today sjw.
Clearly this woman has mental issues. Pity the children.
If you have an extra 20 minutes, watch the Megan Fox play by play commentary video below.
It is probably the funniest thing I've seen in several months.
What, Me Worry?

drck1000

I'm no lawyer but in a court of law she has no leg to stand on. If she felt that threatened she should have locked herself in the van, gotten her kids strapped in and left. And while she was in the drivers seat she could have called the police. But she continued to keep her door open, was taking her time to film the employees instead of trying to protect her children. She was obviously over reacting for the camera. And when the lady came to help her at the end, she didn't waste any time just standing there explaining what was happening instead of trying to get her children out of there. And the last thing I caught from her was at the end she went from saying that they called her a bitch to calling her an f#$%ing bitch. Lying on her own camera.
I wasn't thinking legal action.  Just people who go around and start shit like that.  And if what the previous posts are true that people lost their job, suspended, whatever, then that's a real impact. 

When she starts going on about how she was assaulted?  If that's the legal standard, then I've assaulted and been assaulted by some of my best friends and relatives, who I love dearly.   ;D

The part about being threatened?  If she really did feel so, fight or flight.  Not stay there, whine and shout how you feel threatened while having the presence of mind to get it all on video.  Just all about getting attention.  And guess what?  It worked. . . that's what makes me sick. 

Inspector

I learned a new acronym today sjw.
Clearly this woman has mental issues. Pity the children.
If you have an extra 20 minutes, watch the Megan Fox play by play commentary video below.
It is probably the funniest thing I've seen in several months.

This was great! Thanks OF!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I never caught that the flags she was so offended by were actually little throw rugs in a display.

Inspector

I wasn't thinking legal action.  Just people who go around and start shit like that.  And if what the previous posts are true that people lost their job, suspended, whatever, then that's a real impact. 

When she starts going on about how she was assaulted?  If that's the legal standard, then I've assaulted and been assaulted by some of my best friends and relatives, who I love dearly.   ;D

The part about being threatened?  If she really did feel so, fight or flight.  Not stay there, whine and shout how you feel threatened while having the presence of mind to get it all on video.  Just all about getting attention.  And guess what?  It worked. . . that's what makes me sick.
Now I feel real sorry for the kids.  :( :( :(

oldfart

This was great! Thanks OF!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I never caught that the flags she was so offended by were actually little throw rugs in a display.
Now I want a rug. I've always thought of myself as a Hawaiian redneck. See pic.

Hey Mr inspector....Speaking of rugs, don't you want a rug too??  :rofl: :rofl: inside joke, jus kidding...luv ya man

What, Me Worry?

Inspector

Now I want a rug. I've always thought of myself as a Hawaiian redneck. See pic.

Hey Mr inspector....Speaking of rugs, don't you want a rug too??  :rofl: :rofl: inside joke, jus kidding...luv ya man
RACIST!!! RACIST!!! You triggered me into it.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'll bet those rugs were bought up right away. I could use a rug, tho.....