Trump revealed classified information to Russian diplomats (Read 37380 times)

aieahound

Re: Trump revealed classified information to Russian diplomats
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2017, 02:31:23 PM »
People with lizard brains see what they want to see.  The tweet was ambiguous as to specifics.  You and the rest of 2AHawaii are filling in the blanks. 

Bunch of Dimwits.   :wacko:

School kids,
Let it play out and let's see where it falls.

Or would that not be any fun?

Inspector

« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2017, 02:35:59 PM »
Who knows. Trump bluff?

He also said he would release his taxes, lets see if he would release tapes to clear this all up.
Could be a bluff. It was my first thought when I heard him say that.

Personally, I don't think his taxes are very important in the grand scheme of things. I look at it in the same way if Obama had never released his birth certificate. It is not going to change the way people feel about him in the long run. Let's face it, most everyone has already made up their minds.

I am also getting tired of all the hysterics around Trump. He should really keep his mouth shut at this point and let his team do the talking for him and do damage control.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

macsak

« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2017, 05:27:25 PM »
Comon mac don't take a brain surgeon...

Trump said and I quote:
As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining.......to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism.

After being accused of giving information to the Russians.  Looks mighty like a confirmation...

not INFORMATION,
confidential information that was given to the US that was not supposed to be given out that would possibly give away the source of that information
that's the allegation made by "sources" to the washington post
which several of the few people WHO WERE ACTUALLY THERE denied ON THE RECORD
trump confirmed he gave information, which was never denied by anyone who was there

and "comon" is not a word

ren

« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2017, 06:58:39 PM »
Comon mac don't take a brain surgeon...

Trump said and I quote:
As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining.......to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism.
After being accused of giving information to the Russians.  Looks mighty like a confirmation...

there's no mention of sharing CLASSIFIED information.
I share information with this forum many times. None of it is govt. classified.
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2017, 07:10:48 PM »
there's no mention of sharing CLASSIFIED information.
I share information with this forum many times. None of it is govt. classified.

Heads of state share classified information between themselves all the time.  They have the responsibility to know what to share and what the results might be if any. 

Simply sharing classified is not a crime for the President -- any president.  If they do it with the intent to cause harm to the US, then that's a problem.

This is a mountain being created from a non-issue. 
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

ren

« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2017, 07:27:47 PM »
Heads of state share classified information between themselves all the time.  They have the responsibility to know what to share and what the results might be if any. 

Simply sharing classified is not a crime for the President -- any president.  If they do it with the intent to cause harm to the US, then that's a problem.

Exactly. At military levels as well.
Hence. Foreign Disclosure Officers.
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2017, 08:11:07 PM »
Another anonymous source releases the "smoking gun" ...

-- Melvin Udall

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2017, 08:24:39 PM »
Could be a bluff. It was my first thought when I heard him say that.

Personally, I don't think his taxes are very important in the grand scheme of things. I look at it in the same way if Obama had never released his birth certificate. It is not going to change the way people feel about him in the long run. Let's face it, most everyone has already made up their minds.

I am also getting tired of all the hysterics around Trump. He should really keep his mouth shut at this point and let his team do the talking for him and do damage control.

Agreed. If Trump did what he did policy wise but kept his mouth shut he would be a whole different person. But instead he says stupid and creepy things. I still can't get over that he seems to want to have sex with his daughter.

rklapp

« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2017, 09:52:05 PM »
It could very well be that it was his right as the President to disclose the information to the Russians while they sipped tea in the Oval Office while the Russian reporters were snapping pictures. The problem is that we didn't tell the Israelis that we were gonna do this before he did. Maybe the Israelis are okay with Trump telling the Russians about our intel on ISIS bomb making capabilities in laptops. The intel officials had to rush out of the room to inform the other spy agencies about what Trump disclosed and that's not how it's normally done. The problem is that other spy agencies might start to question Trump's ability to keep their secrets and decide not to disclose information to us.

Yes, Hillary also mishandled top secret information in her email and now she's not President. Somehow we're supposed to overlook Trump's actions because he currently is President and can do whatever he wants. Again, it's not about what "taped" evidence is available to indict Trump. It's about voter's impressions of impropriety with the Republican party for next year's House elections. Meanwhile, Republican Congressmen are also getting tired of the hysterics around Trump and are moving against him like Chaffetz did today.

Yes, I know I lack evidence and logic and I'm stubborn and blah, blah, blah. I don't bother posting here to change your minds. I do it to try and figure out what the fuck is going on in this country.
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

Inspector

« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2017, 06:05:43 AM »
Agreed. If Trump did what he did policy wise but kept his mouth shut he would be a whole different person. But instead he says stupid and creepy things. I still can't get over that he seems to want to have sex with his daughter.
Well, I agree he says stupid things, but creepy? I can't agree with that. And your statement about his seeming to want to have sex with his daughter is pretty outrageous as well. Not sure where you get creepy and having sex with his daughter, but to be honest, I don't want to know.  :shaka: :shaka: :shaka:

whynow?

« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2017, 09:35:18 AM »
Well, I agree he says stupid things, but creepy? I can't agree with that. And your statement about his seeming to want to have sex with his daughter is pretty outrageous as well. Not sure where you get creepy and having sex with his daughter, but to be honest, I don't want to know.  :shaka: :shaka: :shaka:
Inspector, the guy is a known TROLL and himself says creepy things like mentioning assassinating one of the 2016 presidential candidates, after which the mods threatened to remove him for that kind of post.    :wtf:

robtmc

« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2017, 09:36:34 AM »

AKA Fake News. 

No wonder the two resident liberals lap it up.

Inspector

« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2017, 10:04:32 AM »
Inspector, the guy is a known TROLL and himself says creepy things like mentioning assassinating one of the 2016 presidential candidates, after which the mods threatened to remove him for that kind of post.    :wtf:
Yeah, I was going to call him out on his TROLLING comments but decided to be nice instead. A moment of weakness I guess.  :wtf: is wrong with me?  ???

Inspector

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2017, 10:24:36 AM »
5 Times The Obama Administration Leaked Classified Information

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16533/5-times-obama-administration-leaked-classified-michael-qazvini?utm_source=dwemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=051717-news&utm_campaign=position2

Trump is only supposed to have disclosed classified to other heads of state. 

Obama's admin disclosed classified to the public.

In all likelihood, Obama's disclosure of SEAL Team Six may be the reason they are dead now.
-- Melvin Udall

omnigun

« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2017, 11:16:00 AM »
AKA Fake News. 

No wonder the two resident liberals lap it up.

Lawls not sure why I get labeled a liberal I voted full republican on the ticket.  I'm an independent, I am no slave to any party.  But tend to vote for republicans because of 2a, etc.  I'm pro abortion, pro 2a, pro low taxes and capitalism, pro military and pro rights, anti religion mixing in government, anti fossil fuels  and anti spying on citizens. To name a few.

I feel sorry for people who force themselves into a box and only vote for a party. 

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2017, 11:44:13 AM »
Lawls not sure why I get labeled a liberal I voted full republican on the ticket.  I'm an independent, I am no slave to any party.  But tend to vote for republicans because of 2a, etc.  I'm pro abortion, pro 2a, pro low taxes and capitalism, pro military and pro rights, anti religion mixing in government, anti fossil fuels  and anti spying on citizens. To name a few.

I feel sorry for people who force themselves into a box and only vote for a party.
Ever hear of RINO? 

Your picture is next to the dictionary definition.
-- Melvin Udall

rklapp

« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2017, 11:47:00 AM »
Trump Tells Coast Guard Grads No Politician 'Has Been Treated Worse'
http://www.nbcnews.com/widget/video-embed/946174531789
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2017, 11:59:57 AM »
If it wasn't for double standards, Liberals and their lapdog media would have no standards at all...

-- Melvin Udall

robtmc

« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2017, 12:27:28 PM »
There you go again, exposing liberal hypocrisy.

If it wasn't for double standards, Liberals and their lapdog media would have no standards at all...