Road rage in Hawaii Nei (Read 25218 times)

TastesLikeMetal

Road rage in Hawaii Nei
« on: September 11, 2014, 08:30:57 PM »

« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 09:48:07 PM by TastesLikeMetal »

Heavies

Re: Road rage in Hawaii Nei
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 08:37:29 PM »
What a super role model for the kid in the car with her.  ::)    It is no wonder people are turning out the way they are now days.   :(

ren

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 08:42:55 PM »
lady had poor acting skills  -1000 for acting Roger Ebert two thumbs down!
Deeds Not Words

Lifer

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 08:43:10 PM »
People like this makes us haole's look REAL bad. This video is viral amongst the military posts, some said she was a military dependent.  :crazy:

I was thinking of how scarred this kid is going to be, but odds are he is use to it......

The guy handled that better than I would have.

Kingkeoni

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 08:45:01 PM »
You're both wrong. This is the HPD Sgt. and his girlfriend Deb, the day before the beating.

:closed:
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

ren

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 08:46:13 PM »
You're both wrong. This is the HPD Sgt. and his girlfriend Deb, the day before the beating.

:closed:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Deeds Not Words

macsak

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 08:47:56 PM »
People like this makes us haole's look REAL bad. This video is viral amongst the military posts, some said she was a military dependent.  :crazy:

I was thinking of how scarred this kid is going to be, but odds are he is use to it......

The guy handled that better than I would have.

nearly 94000 views
over 1/10 oahu population
someone is going to ID her soon
if not already

is that the shopping center up mauka from the end of nimitz highway/just behind the NEX?

Heavies

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 08:49:33 PM »
nearly 94000 views
if not already

is that the shopping center up mauka from the end of nimitz highway/just behind the NEX?

Yes it is. 

dogman

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2014, 08:50:58 PM »
I hope she ends up on Tosh.0. Poor kid though.

ren

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2014, 09:14:21 PM »
video viewed 4000 times in the last 20 minutes
Ryan Arakaki is hero status
Deeds Not Words

Wake27

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2014, 09:25:37 PM »
Saw that last night. I figured she was a dependent which would make us look bad. If she is actually military, that's even worse. Not the person I want representing me to the public...

Bota-CS1

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2014, 09:26:01 PM »
nearly 94000 views
if not already

You get a nice view of the make, model, and license plate of her car....As well as a some sizeable cleavage for a lady of her years.   I'm really appalled by her behavior, especially with her grandchild in the front seat...:rofl: 
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 09:31:27 PM by Bota-CS1 »
No one is coming, it’s up to us.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

Dolomite

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2014, 09:26:17 PM »

ren

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2014, 09:31:22 PM »

despite the nature of the movie, great argument for CCW

Deeds Not Words

mauidog

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2014, 09:35:25 PM »
despite the nature of the movie, great argument for CCW

Depends on whose perspective you're viewing the CCW from!  Driver #1, or driver #2?
An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.   -- Jeff Cooper

dustoff003

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2014, 09:46:58 PM »
Damn where were the JBPHH Police usually there is a patrol in that area damn near all of the time. The kid in passenger seat of the van is not the slimmest boy and she is calling the guy shooting the vid fat. Like anything else we don't know what preceded the start of the video (the alleged cutting off). What a dumb lady.

ren

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2014, 09:47:02 PM »
Depends on whose perspective you're viewing the CCW from!  Driver #1, or driver #2?

Good point!

woman had mad squabbles!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 09:58:21 PM by ren »
Deeds Not Words

Kingkeoni

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2014, 09:50:13 PM »
Here she is...
(According to the link)
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.