Where's the Outrage? (Read 2558 times)

Inspector

SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

ren

Re: Where's the Outrage?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 01:15:47 PM »
I think thats why they hate the NRA. They dont contribute to the Clinton Foundation.
Deeds Not Words

Inspector

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 02:07:40 PM »
I think thats why they hate the NRA. They dont contribute to the Clinton Foundation.
Makes sense to me!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

passivekinetic

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 03:12:25 PM »
I am outraged!

Why is she still able to run for President?!!

:wtf:
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

Rocky

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 07:32:47 AM »
I'm Outraged !
Why is a United States Presidential candidate receiving money from ANY foreign nation, particularly Middle Eastern country's ?  :worship:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

drck1000

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 07:45:51 AM »
I am outraged!

Why is she still able to run for President?!!

:wtf:
I ask myself that every day.  Well, many days. . . That and how people can stand for her.  A friend mentioned this to me the other day.  How is she getting so much support?  When you look around, you don't see many bumper stickers and such for her.  If anything, I see almost 10-1 Bernie.  Not that that that is definitive on how voters are, but even when they interview womens groups.  Many of them also don't support Hillary.  I bet there are still many women who will vote for her just to prove a point and break the glass ceiling, yadda yadda yadda, but at what cost? 

Bottom line for me is how can you vote for someone as who you just can't trust.  There are people who have lost their careers and have gone to jail for less.

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 11:44:26 AM »
I get the feeling that homosexuals would be hesitant to believe such reports, that could be a cause for a lack of outrage. Conservatives haven't exactly been friendly to the gay rights causes historically speaking so when conservatives turn around and point out how bad these countries are to gay people, they might be felt as being just used as pawns here.

hvybarrels

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2016, 04:07:31 PM »
The democratic party has been enjoying a captured electorate for decades but now support is beginning to slip, and the media is doing everything they can to push the gays, minorities, and working class back in line. They betrayed their supporters so many times, similar to the recent RINO epidemic, that it's just a matter of time before the party implodes. This latest desperate push for disarmament is trying to bring the faithful back into the fold while making the future safer for naked power grabs when their brainwashing machinery finally breaks down and they can no longer hide their totalitarian intentions
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”