Milo Yiannopoulos (Read 1538 times)

zippz

Milo Yiannopoulos
« on: February 05, 2017, 12:48:23 PM »
I had no clue who Milo Yiannopoulos was and the reasoning for the university protest and riots.  My background is half of my friends are far left, half are far right, and my family and relatives are right in the middle which makes for a very informative and balanced life for me.  One of my friends brought up Milo, an editor for Briebart, who is on the alt-right and despised by liberals who call him a Nazi, homophobe, white supremacists, anti-femenist, antiimmigrant...basically a modern day Hitler.  It's interesting that he is an immigrated Catholic Jew that is openly gay and loves black men which dispels a lot of what people hate about him.

Anyways I watched youtube shows and read his editorials expecting to see an angry disgruntled man calling for genocide, supporting the KKK, and wanting an uprising.  I didn't see any of that.  I saw a well spoken knowledgeable man that had many opinions, some I agree with and some I don't, that cut through political correctness and described things how he saw them.  He seemed well educated and able to counter many points made against him.  I don't know what the protestors and rioters are complaining about, he's expressing his opinions that some people disagree with, but it's not shocking to me where people have to prevent him from speaking.

I like to see things from different points of view, even if I don't agree with them.
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

omnigun

Re: Milo Yiannopoulos
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 06:18:06 PM »
I laugh every time someone calls him a racist homophobe when he admits fucking black dudes.  Its like saying the sky isnt blue when you are looking at a blue sky.

ren

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 07:32:28 PM »
the left, liberals and feminists can't effectively argue with him as they can't use their usual arguments against him
Besides he brings ups some very rational points of view.
Deeds Not Words

Heavies

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 08:10:27 AM »
Exactly.  He represents the antithesis of every single argument they attack the right with.  They have no argument left, so they burn stuff down and destroy everything.

Further confirmation for my theory that the left is mentally disturbed, completely full of BS, violent, racist, ruthless, and evil.

I had my doubts about Trump, but every day that I hear of more of the lefts idiocy, the better I feel about Trump being in office.  Hopefully the rest of the democrats lose their seats.