$5 or $10 so he can take his birthday off? (Read 1384 times)

macsak

$5 or $10 so he can take his birthday off?
« on: December 22, 2017, 02:10:39 PM »

Aloha Friends,

I wanted to send all of you a quick email.
I am not sure if you know this, but Kaniela’s birthday is coming up on the 24th.  That’s why I want to ask you for a favor. He has been working hard running this campaign and raising money, but sometimes it feels like a never-ending process.
I was hoping that you could donate $5 or $10 today so we can give Kaniela his birthday weekend off to spend with his family, not have to sit in an office with me.

The end of his first fundraising quarter is coming up quickly, so now is the time where your contribution helps the most.
We are proud that Kaniela is working to bring progressive values to Congress from Hawaii.  Values such as; legalizing same sex marriage, promoting Medicare for all, and working to get rid of private prisons that separate local families.
We appreciate any amount you can do to help us celebrate Kaniela’s birthday by working to send him to Congress.
Mahalo,
Robert Olker
Finance Director, Kaniela Ing For Congress

punaperson

Re: $5 or $10 so he can take his birthday off?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 04:35:41 PM »
I may pass on providing funding for him... seems like he just adopted everything from Bernie Sanders and said "Me too!". He should win by a large margin...

Common-Se‍‍‍nse Gun Control‍‍‍‍‍‍

In the legislature, Kaniela successfully fought to prevent guns from ending up in the hands of stalkers and those on the terrorist-no-fly list. In Congress, Kaniela will con‍‍‍tinue to be a champion for sensible gun control by closing gun show loopholes, banning bump stocks, and demanding universal background checks.

http://www.kanielaing.com/bold-vision

Then there are, among others, these "bold visions"...

Homelessness, Affordable Housing
Medic‍‍‍are-for-all‍‍‍
Tuition-free College
10‍‍‍0% Renewable by 2035‍‍‍
$15 Living Wage‍‍‍ and a Union‍‍‍
Universal Basic Income‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍
A Job Guara‍‍‍ntee
Net Neutrality
GMO-Labeling an‍‍‍d Pesticides‍‍‍‍‍‍
Immigration Reform‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍
[By which he means, essentially, open borders]

Impeach Donald Trump
Donald Trump is an affront to the values we hold dear in Hawaii. We're pulling America back from the past, when we should be looking to the future. Kaniela will‍‍‍ champion the impeachment of Donald Trump, so we can focus on progress beyond resistance (see above). In Congress, Kaniela will be an ambassador of‍‍ tolerance, diversity, and aloha.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The theory of Communism may be summed up in one sentence: Abolish all private property. Karl Marx

ren

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 02:11:35 PM »
This Kaniela Ing
#NoConspiracy
https://mauitime.com/news/politics/south-maui-rep-kaniela-ing-releases-statement-on-arrest-mpd-releases-booking-photo/

So who's going to pay for all this free stuff?
That's the question these social, elitist clowns should answer truthfully.
Deeds Not Words

Jl808

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 11:51:09 AM »
LOL... Macsak, be careful about how you posted your OP.  It read like you were the one asking folks to send him $$ for his birthday.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.