#Releasethememo (Read 14126 times)

changemyoil66

#Releasethememo
« on: February 02, 2018, 09:25:30 AM »
So the memo was released.  From what I'm understanding and correct me if I'm wrong:

1) 1 guy supplied the intel to both the US gov and media outlets (yahoo).
      a) This allowed the gov to verify the source since everyone had the same story
      b) Yahoo was the 1st outlet to get the intel and everyone else (CNN, MSNBC, etc...) did a "me too" story with a "source" used

2) The guy who provided the intel was paid by the DNC to find any intel that can be used againgt's Trump. He stated he hated Trump and didn't want him to win, so he fabricated the intel

3) The FBI basically picked a side which they're not supposed to do.  Had they verified intel, then there would have been no "wire tapping".

4) FISA is a program that is less strict to obtain surveillance on people.  As in no need go court and get a warrant (easier to obtain approvals to do so).

5) This memo confirms the "Russia Collusion" story doesn't exist.

drck1000

Re: #Releasethememo
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 09:53:05 AM »
Not verified source.

aieahound

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 10:22:16 AM »
Looks like Trump/Repubs just flipped the script on the FBI, DOJ and DNC (Clinton)

rklapp

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 11:22:04 AM »
The question is what other evidence in the 96-page FISA warrant was used to justify the Page surveillance. Rosenstein still has the warrant locked up so only those he let view the documents have seen it outside of the FBI.

My guess is that releasing the memo imperils any possible indictment of Page, if any. So far, I don't think it's damming of FBI practices (which is currently run by Republicans) and I don't think it damages the credibility of Mueller (which is Trump's ultimate goal).
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

robtmc

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 11:22:38 AM »
2) The guy who provided the intel was paid by the DNC to find any intel that can be used againgt's Trump. He stated he hated Trump and didn't want him to win, so he fabricated the intel
It clearly states that the Beast's campaign also paid for it.

"The application does not mention Steele was ultimately working on behalf of-and paid by-the DNC and Clinton campaign, or that the FBI has separately authorized payment to Steele for the same information."

Nothing dirty there,(sarcasm) this was the totally apolitical FBI, deliberately taking sides in an election.

Predictably, liberals are desperately trying to spin this, even here on 2AHawaii.

Edit: Oh yeah, it comes out the FBI hid the political origins of the bogus "dossier" in order to get the FISA court warrant.  Ooops!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 11:46:52 AM by robtmc »

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2018, 11:54:53 AM »
Opposition research on a campaign or candidate is typical.

This is the first time such a document was used BY OUR GOVERNMENT to obtain a warrant to PERMIT OUR GOVERNMENT to spy on the campaign, the candidate and his team.

Going after Page was a shoehorn to try and find real, not-DNS-paid-for crimes by Trump, his campaign, his transition team, and his administration.  This conspiracy has spanned into the investigation of a sitting President -- all built upon a pack of lies paid for by Democrats.

This is bigger than Watergate.  It will lead to the top  of the Democrat Party -- Obama and Clinton.

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

punaperson

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2018, 12:06:28 PM »
Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino yesterday sitting in for Mark Levin (audio at site):

“OBAMA SPIED ON TRUMP”: Ex-Secret Service Agent Predicts FISA Memo Will Be America’s ‘Most Consequential Political Scandal’ Ever

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/obama-spied-trump-ex-secret-service-agent-predicts-fisa-memo-will-americas-consequential-political-scandal-ever-audio/

Filling in for radio host Mark Levin Thursday, former Secret Service Agent Dan Bongino explained why he believes revelations in the FISA memo will amount to the “most consequential political scandal in the history of the United States.”

Conservative Review’s Jordan Schachtel summed up key take-aways from Bongino’s segment.

“Obama spied on Trump. His team did spy on Trump,” Bongino reminded listeners. “None of that is in dispute.”

“The slobs up on [Capitol] Hill in the Democrat Party who are now, in effect, police state supporters — history is going to judge you harshly.” (2:50)

Bongino singled out Democratic Rep. Adam “Shifty” Schiff as a “lying, manipulative sleazeball” who he accused of lying to the American people about the truth of the “Obamagate” scandal.

This isn’t the first time Bongino has rang the alarm pertaining to the memo’s explosive contents.

The former Secret Service agent has warned Obama will be faced with only two options once the memo is released.

“After they #ReleaseTheMemo Obama will only have two options: OPTION 1) I didn’t know anything about the most important CI investigation in American history, despite being notified about it, or OPTION 2) I did know and I approved of using the police state to spy on my opposition.”

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2018, 12:13:58 PM »
There's no way he can say he didn't know.  It was in the news daily, and Obama always said he learned of everything going on in his administration from the news -- just like the rest of us folks.   :rofl:
-- Melvin Udall

punaperson

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2018, 12:32:03 PM »
There's no way he can say he didn't know.  It was in the news daily, and Obama always said he learned of everything going on in his administration from the news -- just like the rest of us folks.   :rofl:
Dude, he can say whatever he wants... he's a pathological liar. He claimed that Holder's private emails to Holder's wife and mother during the Fast and Furious time frame were covered by "executive privilege" and thus were not subject to FOIA requests nor subpoena. That's the first time that not only has a president claimed "executive privilege" for non-presidential material, but for non-government private material. Holder was eventually first AG ever held in contempt of Congress, for not turning the material over. Obama continues to lie about it (and a plethora of other things) to this day. He didn't know! But what he did know, he doesn't want you to know! :crazy:

robtmc

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2018, 12:56:58 PM »
The REAL collusion issue:

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2018, 01:18:42 PM »
Today, Democrats (Pelosi, Shiff, etc) are saying the memo was created using facts that are "cherry-picked."

So, they admit the information is factual, even though 4 days ago they said the memo was nothing but lies.

If anyone is still a registered Democrat after today, they need to seriously reevaluate their core values.
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2018, 01:24:56 PM »
FBI said they wanted to redact some info for national security.  Now they're saying info was left out.  So 1 day they're ok with redacting and now their not?

Dems want to release their rebuttal also.  Not sure what that has to do with anything because it was the FBI who is responsible.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2018, 01:29:17 PM »
FBI said they wanted to redact some info for national security.  Now they're saying info was left out.  So 1 day they're ok with redacting and now their not?

Dems want to release their rebuttal also.  Not sure what that has to do with anything because it was the FBI who is responsible.

Democrats need to release their own memo to create a smoke screen ...

Damage control. 
Spin. 
Information overload. 
Control the narrative. 
Tell their minions what to say in rebuttal, since this memo is pretty damning on its own.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 01:35:36 PM by Flapp_Jackson »
-- Melvin Udall

aieahound

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2018, 01:33:56 PM »
I'd like to see the Dem's rebuttal.
Out of curiosity, fairness and to give them more rope.
Will it be pure smoke and mirrors opinion and spin or will it include more facts from the classified docs reviewed by The Committee?
The Memo is pretty damning.

changemyoil66

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2018, 01:37:18 PM »
I'd like to see the Dem's rebuttal.
Out of curiosity, fairness and to give them more rope.
Will it be pure smoke and mirrors opinion and spin or will it include more facts from the classified docs reviewed by The Committee?
The Memo is pretty damning.

Let's make a bet at how many times the following words will appear in the dems rebuttal:

1) Racist
2) Sexist
3) DACA
4) Trump Jr.
5) Migrant

Just went to yahoo and not 1 word on the memo anymore on the main story feed.  Typical.  Even watching fox this morning, the fox anchor was using her ipad to download the memo.  Meanwhile CNN was talking about the economy.  And 5 mins prior, they were talking about the memo.

aieahound

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2018, 01:38:55 PM »
I think you just wrote the rebuttal.   :rofl:
6.) Obama and Clinton were completely not involved

Wait until you see the coverage of the rebuttal if it's released.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 01:44:49 PM by aieahound »

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2018, 01:53:02 PM »
Nothing in the Memo damages any part of national security.

Schiff and Pelosi were lying their asses off about that ALL WEEK LONG.

Democrats will be Democrats.   
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2018, 02:11:29 PM »
Democrats have staged a series of “media stunts” to prevent the public learning how FBI and Justice
Department officials used Democratic-funded rumors to justify federal surveillance of Donald Trump’s
presidential campaign, says a press statement from the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/02/intel-chairman-democrats-used-media-stunts-hide-fbi-doj-abuses/
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2018, 02:15:00 PM »
Comey is on Twitter today trying to do damage control.

Any bets on whether his new teaching gig on ethics is in the toilet after today?

:rofl:

I find it hilarious Schiff said the memo had "lies of omission". The FISA applications were the epitome of lies of omission!   :popcorn:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 02:29:42 PM by Flapp_Jackson »
-- Melvin Udall

mrgaf

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2018, 02:41:09 PM »
Let's make a bet at how many times the following words will appear in the dems rebuttal:

1) Racist
2) Sexist
3) DACA
4) Trump Jr.
5) Migrant

Just went to yahoo and not 1 word on the memo anymore on the main story feed.  Typical.  Even watching fox this morning, the fox anchor was using her ipad to download the memo.  Meanwhile CNN was talking about the economy.  And 5 mins prior, they were talking about the memo.

Those, if any, that turn, cooperate or fail to do as the liberal Democratic Party/deep state tells them to do will find themselves
D E A D! 8)
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.