#Releasethememo (Read 11075 times)

changemyoil66

Re: #Releasethememo
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2018, 02:06:28 PM »
The fakenews spinning the memo as "Trump trying to derail the Russia investigation".  And there is no mention of the memo at all now.  Went to CNN, MSNBC just to see what BS they're spilling now.

Inspector

SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

punaperson

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2018, 03:41:07 PM »

robtmc

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2018, 07:54:10 PM »
The fakenews spinning the memo as "Trump trying to derail the Russia investigation".  And there is no mention of the memo at all now.  Went to CNN, MSNBC just to see what BS they're spilling now.
You could get whiplash trying to keep up with the FakeNews/DNC narrative for the day.

punaperson

« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2018, 07:43:45 AM »
Petition at whitehouse.gov:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/fbis-surveillance-former-trump-campaign-adviser-controversial-fisa-intelligence-memo-treason

FBI's surveillance of a former Trump campaign adviser in a controversial FISA intelligence memo is treason.
Created by C.C. on February 02, 2018

In reading the released memo, I, an Air Force veteran, who served in the Intelligence field against the former USSR, do declare and demand that those involved with the false allegations and lies to the FISA court, that pertains to the infamous, Democrat-funded anti-Trump dossier, to be charged with treason, and arrested without due delay under Article III, Section 3, of the Constitution, where any person who levies war against the United States or adheres to its enemies by giving them Aid and Comfort has committed treason within the meaning of the Constitution, “betrayal of allegiance to the United States”, as such an act(s) has been shown that such an act has been committed. Arrest without delay with Federal charges of "treason".

punaperson

« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2018, 08:17:59 AM »
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/05/in-march-2016-carter-page-was-an-fbi-employee-in-october-2016-fbi-told-fisa-court-hes-a-spy/

In March 2016 Carter Page Was an FBI Employee – In October 2016 FBI Told FISA Court He’s a Spy…

In 2013 Carter Page was working as an “under-cover employee” (UCE) of the FBI, helping them to build a case against “Evgeny Buryakov”.  In March 2016 Carter Page remained their informant pre-trial leading to a pleading of guilty from Buryakov.

[Note – Pay close attention to dates, names in descriptions amid all citations]

Carter Page Interview With Laura Ingraham…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/06/carter-page-interview-with-laura-ingraham/

Two interview segments linked at the above url.

Inspector

« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2018, 08:20:35 AM »
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/05/in-march-2016-carter-page-was-an-fbi-employee-in-october-2016-fbi-told-fisa-court-hes-a-spy/

In March 2016 Carter Page Was an FBI Employee – In October 2016 FBI Told FISA Court He’s a Spy…

In 2013 Carter Page was working as an “under-cover employee” (UCE) of the FBI, helping them to build a case against “Evgeny Buryakov”.  In March 2016 Carter Page remained their informant pre-trial leading to a pleading of guilty from Buryakov.

[Note – Pay close attention to dates, names in descriptions amid all citations]

Carter Page Interview With Laura Ingraham…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/06/carter-page-interview-with-laura-ingraham/

Two interview segments linked at the above url.
That is a very interesting turn of events...
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

drck1000

« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2018, 08:39:13 AM »
Release both memos. At this point, I don’t think here are too many folks that believe there isn’t cause for at least further investigation. Hope the investigation process takes its course. I suspect like the Kealoha thing, it’s only going to get bigger and bigger. Wondering what the Dem memo will say...

changemyoil66

« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2018, 09:13:51 AM »
Release both memos. At this point, I don’t think here are too many folks that believe there isn’t cause for at least further investigation. Hope the investigation process takes its course. I suspect like the Kealoha thing, it’s only going to get bigger and bigger. Wondering what the Dem memo will say...

Nothing will happen because the fake news channels will not push to have an investigation.  If the fake news did, then there is a chance.  But we all know they hate Trump.

drck1000

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2018, 09:18:02 AM »
Nothing will happen because the fake news channels will not push to have an investigation.  If the fake news did, then there is a chance.  But we all know they hate Trump.
Well, the MSM doesn’t have full control over what gets investigated. I get what you’re saying, but if MSNBC and CNN controlled things, HRC would be president...

changemyoil66

« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2018, 09:47:58 AM »
Well, the MSM doesn’t have full control over what gets investigated. I get what you’re saying, but if MSNBC and CNN controlled things, HRC would be president...

They controlled what the public sees (popular vote), but not what the electoral votes as much.  That's why there is so much hate on social media.

punaperson

« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2018, 06:02:20 AM »

changemyoil66

« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2018, 09:11:15 AM »
Word on the street is that the dems are playing Trump & the GOP.  Their memo has plenty of sensitive info which has to be redacted.  So if Trump approves it, it will have a lot of blacked out areas.  And people will question him.  Or he won't approve the release due to sensitive info and still get blasted.

I say he should say screw em and release with no redaction.  Then tweet prior to the release that the dems wanted this, not him and to be fair, he approved it.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2018, 09:27:37 AM »
Word on the street is that the dems are playing Trump & the GOP.  Their memo has plenty of sensitive info which has to be redacted.  So if Trump approves it, it will have a lot of blacked out areas.  And people will question him.  Or he won't approve the release due to sensitive info and still get blasted.

I say he should say screw em and release with no redaction.  Then tweet prior to the release that the dems wanted this, not him and to be fair, he approved it.

The incompetent Dems couldn't formulate that kind of a plan right now to save their lives.  The reason all this FBI/DOJ/State Dept dirt is coming out is exactly because they were too incompetent and arrogant to take necessary precautions. 

Trump will do that which the Dems least expect, and it will be brilliant.   :thumbsup:
Truth, when not sought after, rarely comes to light.  -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

I need some new conspiracy theories. All my old ones turned out to be true.

Hamburger Helper only works if the hamburger really wants to be helped.

punaperson

« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2018, 11:28:35 AM »

You'll recall that the weeks prior to the release of the Repub memo Schiff and the other Dems were all screaming about how it would be a national security disaster if it was released. Okay, it's a week later and I don't see nor hear about any problems (even from the sky-is-falling Dems), much less a  "disaster", and nothing in the memo was of enough concern to the various approving agencies that they saw any need for any redaction at all. Now the Dems want to release a memo that may require redaction for national security concerns?

What we all need to see, with minimal redaction is all the underlying documents, including especially the FISC applications for Title 1 search warrant(s) and who in the FBI and DOJ signed off on them on what dates. Otherwise it's gonna be "their interpretation" vs. "our interpretation". I don't imagine most people, even those interested in "politics" have taken the time to read as much as one needs to read to really follow the details of the story... which is what the Dems for sure are counting on.

rklapp

« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2018, 09:40:45 AM »

Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

punaperson

« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2018, 04:21:31 PM »

changemyoil66

« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2018, 12:35:42 PM »
Interesting how 1 Russian guy who had good intel about this died in a plane crash along 71 other people...