#Releasethememo (Read 13970 times)

Flapp_Jackson

Re: #Releasethememo
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2018, 03:08:36 PM »
Anyone who still dismisses the notion our own government could become tyrannical needs to read The Memo.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2018, 03:38:07 PM »
Not holding my breath, but any chance the people marching against Trump's fake Russia collusion impeachment
will start a movement to hold Obama accountable for illegal wiretaps against Trump?   :popcorn:
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2018, 05:12:27 PM »
-- Melvin Udall

drck1000

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2018, 05:14:24 PM »

Benghazi for sure. At least I’m very interested on that one.

Inspector

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2018, 06:14:34 PM »
Not holding my breath, but any chance the people marching against Trump's fake Russia collusion impeachment
will start a movement to hold Obama accountable for illegal wiretaps against Trump?   :popcorn:
Remember when Obama said the buck stops with me...

https://www.politico.com/story/2010/01/obama-the-buck-stops-with-me-031259

SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2018, 07:14:51 PM »
If you put all the pieces together here's what you get.

The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination.
Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him.
Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a public Town Hall.
The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump.
The DNC servers are supposedly hacked by Russians, but the DNC refuses to hand over the servers to the FBI for analysis.
The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts.

After all this Trump still wins the General Election.

Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections.
Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data.
The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof.
This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media.
Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media.

Why?

Because the DNC and the Obama administration
colluded with the intelligence community
to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president.

All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that
the Obama administration,
the intelligence community,
the DNC,
along with the mainstream media
used our nations surveillance as a political tool
to try to get Hilliary elected President.

This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play.
-- Melvin Udall

robtmc

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2018, 07:17:32 PM »
Damn fine summation.

It may take CWII to straighten this out.  A good part of the American political spectrum is running without rules or restraint.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2018, 07:18:41 PM »
Damn fine summation.

it may take CWII to straighten this out.

Left out the Hillary Email/Blackberry scandal.  That's a whole chapter by itself. 
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2018, 07:24:30 PM »
If you put all the pieces together here's what you get.

The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination.
Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him.
Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a public Town Hall.
The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump.
The DNC servers are supposedly hacked by Russians, but the DNC refuses to hand over the servers to the FBI for analysis.
The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts.

After all this Trump still wins the General Election.

Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections.
Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data.
The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof.
This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media.
Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media.

Why?

Because the DNC and the Obama administration
colluded with the intelligence community
to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president.

All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that
the Obama administration,
the intelligence community,
the DNC,
along with the mainstream media
used our nations surveillance as a political tool
to try to get Hilliary elected President.

This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play.

I may be wrong but I think you missed something. I believe that Hillary's campaign also helped pay for the dossier. While it is not a big detail, I think it is still important to put out there.

robtmc

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2018, 07:26:39 PM »
Left out the Hillary Email/Blackberry scandal.  That's a whole chapter by itself.
The Beast still has a thousand or so FBI files on senior congress critters.

Many of those are no doubt still in office and at the very top of the chain.  Who of them will dare cross Her Thighness?

Inspector

« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2018, 07:30:14 PM »
The Beast still has a thousand or so FBI files on senior congress critters.

Many of those are no doubt still in office and at the very top of the chain.  Who of them will dare cross Her Thighness?
I doubt anyone would even try and shoot her either. Those polyester pantsuits she wears are pretty bulletproof!!!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2018, 10:42:33 PM »
Democrat INTEL Committee memo leaked (REDACTED VERSION):

-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2018, 10:45:38 PM »
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2018, 11:06:30 PM »
I remember a day when journalists demanded information be released to the public when government was caught abusing their power.

Apparently, journalism as we have come to expect it is dead.  I've long suspected that, but this report leaves no doubt in my mind.

Imagine if Woodward and Bernstein were Republicans, and they were trying to protect Nixon from the Watergate investigation.  "Deep Throat" would have had to wait for Al Gore to invent the Internet before his information could be published!

-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2018, 11:18:16 PM »
When they start rounding up the traitors, leave a seat open for John Boy ...

-- Melvin Udall

Bunker

« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2018, 09:51:42 PM »
Any democrat rebuttal will have to be voted on and passed by the republican controlled Intelligence Committee, and then the president has to approve the release within five days. Same process as the republican memo, so the democrats won't be able to put a bunch of lies and spin in there if they actually want it to get released. I suspect they will put a bunch of BS in their memo, knowing it won't get released, and then claim the republicans won't release it and it is damming and the real truth. And then it will be leaked unanimously and they will spin the BS as truths. Just speculation but that is their MO. 

If their memo is actually legit and additional facts, I would welcome that but I highly doubt it will be additionally facts but likely just spin and distractions.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 09:56:46 PM by Bunker »

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2018, 10:17:10 PM »
Any democrat rebuttal will have to be voted on and passed by the republican controlled Intelligence Committee, and then the president has to approve the release within five days. Same process as the republican memo, so the democrats won't be able to put a bunch of lies and spin in there if they actually want it to get released. I suspect they will put a bunch of BS in their memo, knowing it won't get released, and then claim the republicans won't release it and it is damming and the real truth. And then it will be leaked unanimously and they will spin the BS as truths. Just speculation but that is their MO. 

If their memo is actually legit and additional facts, I would welcome that but I highly doubt it will be additionally facts but likely just spin and distractions.

If the dems release a bunch of ridiculous arguments that only throw stones at the Republican memo without offering new or expanded facts, it won't make any difference in the Nunes memo.

If the dems release a memo that has an "alternate reality" explanation for why the Nunes memo omits important contextual facts that actually change the conclusions, then that would be good to see.  I won't hold my breath, as there's nothing I can imagine that would paint the Nunes memo in a better light.

So, if the Dems want to release a memo, I say go for it.  It can't hurt Nunes, but it can really hurt the Democrats.  They already spent a week bashing the memo before they read it, said it was going to cause a Constitutional Armageddon, and after release said "there's nothing to it -- nothing to see -- let's move on."  LOL!  They don't know what they want to say.  Maybe a memo will help nail them down to just one lie?   :rofl:
-- Melvin Udall

Bunker

« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2018, 10:43:03 PM »
I agree but the problem has always been the MSM. So if the a democrat memo gets shut down, lets say hypothetically because it is BS, then the MSM along with those boneheads can create the spin. That appears to be what they have done since day one because all them democrats knew the truth and they, along with the media, kept the lies and spin going. Half the country actually believes CNN and the MSM outlets. Why stop now is my point. I really have zero faith in them at this point and confidence. This mess is unbelievable to think it could even occur to begin with. Since this stuff leads all the way up, I can't imagine the democrats, MSM and the senior executives involved (possibly to include Clinton and Obama), will just fold their cards now.

If we had someone like Trey Gowdy instead of Jeff Sessions as AG, maybe things would be entirely different and the path forward would look completely different. 

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2018, 11:01:10 PM »
I agree but the problem has always been the MSM. So if the a democrat memo gets shut down, lets say hypothetically because it is BS, then the MSM along with those boneheads can create the spin. That appears to be what they have done since day one because all them democrats knew the truth and they, along with the media, kept the lies and spin going. Half the country actually believes CNN and the MSM outlets. Why stop now is my point. I really have zero faith in them at this point and confidence. This mess is unbelievable to think it could even occur to begin with. Since this stuff leads all the way up, I can't imagine the democrats, MSM and the senior executives involved (possibly to include Clinton and Obama), will just fold their cards now.

If we had someone like Trey Gowdy instead of Jeff Sessions as AG, maybe things would be entirely different and the path forward would look completely different.

Yes.  Gowdy announced he's not planning to run for reelection.  I'm hoping that puts him in a position to take a DOJ or SCOTUS spot (if/when one is open).  I have a feeling the FBI is going to be interviewing for a whole bunch of high level replacements shortly.

As for the MSM, they were parroting all the Democrat talking points nonstop and demonizing the Nunes memo.  If the Dem memo isn't released, we'll be hearing how that's not fair and proves the Republicans are covering for Trump.  Releasing the memo might let the air out of the "what are the afraid of?" MSM attacks.
-- Melvin Udall

aieahound

« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2018, 01:52:48 PM »
They voted to release the Democrats counter-memo.
Up to Trump now.