You want to see something that will freak you out? (Read 1846 times)

hvybarrels

You want to see something that will freak you out?
« on: March 27, 2018, 10:24:08 PM »
Just remember when you look up those 80% lowers and long term storage methods these guys have recorded everything you've ever done on the internet and a whole lot more. Even worse when you consider how they are huge Obama/Clinton supporters and most likely helped bankroll the anti-constitution media psy-op last weekend.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-27/twitter-user-breaks-down-all-personal-data-facebook-and-google-collect

I actually had a similar experience recently where I wrote a blog on my desktop. Didn't save it to the cloud or send it to anyone or store it in a shared folder. Google vacuumed it up straight from my home computer and spit it out on my phone. There was actually some sort of glitch where it kept popping up when I tried to open my notes app. Very creepy.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

hvybarrels

Re: You want to see something that will freak you out?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 05:20:36 PM »
The writer downloaded his Google history at google.com/takeout

Turns out there were 5gb of data and over three MILLION documents from his past 10 years of activity. I just set up an archive as I'm curious how long it takes and how much data is there.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

rklapp

Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

robtmc

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 08:19:06 PM »
The writer downloaded his Google history at google.com/takeout

Turns out there were 5gb of data and over three MILLION documents from his past 10 years of activity. I just set up an archive as I'm curious how long it takes and how much data is there.
I do not seem to be in there, or at least my email did not work?

Do not use Google out of principle.

punaperson

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2018, 02:49:11 PM »