The Office of the Former President (Read 1109 times)

6716J

The Office of the Former President
« on: January 25, 2021, 04:17:35 PM »
LOL - Trump in his own amazing way of just trolling and mocking the liberals, set up his own "Office of the Former President" today.

If Sniffles could have an Office of the President-Elect, why not.

He is going to drive Nancy over the edge. I hope there's good video

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/535771-trump-establishes-office-of-the-former-president-in-florida
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: The Office of the Former President
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 04:30:08 PM »
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That's how you do it.  Illustrate the absurdity of the Left by doing what they do.   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2021, 12:49:03 PM »
Biggest laugh I have had all day!!!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I heard Trump has a lot of money leftover in his war chest. He is using it to organize, campaign against and primary out some or all RINOs and political enemies. Let’s face it, now is the time to start. I also heard the idea of the Patriot Party is dead as far as he is concerned. But another source is citing that he is going after both RINOs and and the third party.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

6716J

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2021, 02:15:50 PM »
Biggest laugh I have had all day!!!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I heard Trump has a lot of money leftover in his war chest. He is using it to organize, campaign against and primary out some or all RINOs and political enemies. Let’s face it, now is the time to start. I also heard the idea of the Patriot Party is dead as far as he is concerned. But another source is citing that he is going after both RINOs and and the third party.

He is telling people to vote out the RINOs and a 3rd party just splits the party guaranteeing a dem win
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 02:50:01 PM by 6716J »
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

Inspector

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2021, 02:37:49 PM »
He is telling people to vote out the INOs and a 3rd party just splits the party guaranteeing a dem win
Bongino talked about this again today in his podcast. A poll was taken and 46% said they would still vote Dem, 25% would stay Republican and 23% said they would vote 3rd party. As long as there is a 3rd party it will split the Republican vote and the Republicans will lose every election. I would love to see a 3rd party succeed but I don’t see any way for it to work. We are a winner take all election and not a parliamentary type election. So 2 parties make sense. Not 3. JMHO
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

drck1000

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2021, 02:40:20 PM »
Bongino talked about this again today in his podcast. A poll was taken and 46% said they would still vote Dem, 25% would stay Republican and 23% said they would vote 3rd party. As long as there is a 3rd party it will split the Republican vote and the Republicans will lose every election. I would love to see a 3rd party succeed but I don’t see any way for it to work. We are a winner take all election and not a parliamentary type election. So 2 parties make sense. Not 3. JMHO
Gonna need "3rd party" channels (TV, internet, etc) . . .  O0