Florida Sheriff Gives Stern Warning to Those Moving From Blue States (Read 1092 times)

macsak

QUIETShooter

Re: Florida Sheriff Gives Stern Warning to Those Moving From Blue States
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2021, 10:01:01 AM »
He's saying when you move here don't pack your blue state crap.  Leave that shit behind.

By the way, why do LE types like to put lots of stars on their uniforms.......
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

ren

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2021, 10:04:03 AM »
Ill gladly leave my mask behind...
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2021, 10:15:27 AM »
He's saying when you move here don't pack your blue state crap.  Leave that shit behind.

By the way, why do LE types like to put lots of stars on their uniforms.......

LE agencies design their own uniforms and insignia.  Normally, rather than create something new and unfamiliar, they borrow the designs from somewhere else.

Most departments adopted military-style rank insignia for ease of recognition, and also because most departments use a similar ranks in their organizational structure.

The top "brass" tend to wear stars because that's what generals wear.  They are the top positions.  There may also be commanders, majors, captains, lieutenants, and others, all with military-looking insignia -- not stars.

The people we see in front of the cameras are often the people in charge.  Hence, we tend to see them wearing stars vs. other rank.

Nothing deeper than that.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

groveler

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2021, 11:34:46 AM »
Most of America elects their sheriffs, who is the chief law enforcement officer in their jurisdiction.
Hawaii has a Commission of rich mainland east or west coast liberals appointed by a Liberal to
select a Liberal top cop.
Having given testimony to the Hawaii county Police commission,  I'm way less than impressed.
Even when I quote 18 US code 242 violations by their police chief,  to them,  they blow it off.
They hired him, so they protect him.
I bet that if we could elect our sheriffs/police chiefs,  we would have a very different crime
environment where no one would have to lock the doors and could camp on the beach again.
 :shaka:

changemyoil66

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2021, 11:41:29 AM »
This happens often. I got friends in Vegas and the prejudice is CA assholes moving bringing their CA problems with them.

But HI too.  I would say 75% of my friends who moved up to Vegas still vote blue.  Pot meet kettle.

mrgaf

This happens often. I got friends in Vegas and the prejudice is CA assholes moving bringing their CA problems with them.

But HI too.  I would say 75% of my friends who moved up to Vegas still vote blue.  Pot meet kettle.

None of my friends are “blue”. I refuse to associate with Dummocrats or liberals.😬
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.