From The Desk of Donald J Trump (new website) (Read 8497 times)

6716J

From The Desk of Donald J Trump (new website)
« on: May 05, 2021, 07:54:41 AM »
New website / blog site

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

omnigun

Re: From The Desk of Donald J Trump (new website)
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 08:30:20 AM »
Took him that long to make a shitty website/blog? LOL

changemyoil66

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2021, 09:06:01 AM »
New website / blog site

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk

Awesome since he is being censored by many social media companies.  At least he has the funds and ability to do this.  Can't say the same for others who FB, IG, Twitter, etc... censor.

ren

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2021, 09:14:47 AM »
MAGA!
Deeds Not Words

macsak

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2021, 12:17:29 PM »
Awesome since he is being censored by many social media companies.  At least he has the funds and ability to do this.  Can't say the same for others who FB, IG, Twitter, etc... censor.

no evidence of anti-conservative bias on social media according to you know who...

changemyoil66

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2021, 12:58:37 PM »
no evidence of anti-conservative bias on social media according to you know who...

Oops, no focus. They're all "accidents".

hvybarrels

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2021, 12:59:42 PM »
I missed his tweets. So did the media apparently.

The election was stolen by a massive fraud campaign
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

6716J

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2021, 03:33:00 PM »

https://www.npr.org/2021/05/05/987679590/facebook-justified-in-banning-donald-trump-social-medias-oversight-board-rules

"...Facebook was justified in its decision to suspend then-President Donald Trump after the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, the company's Oversight Board said on Wednesday. That means the company does not have to reinstate Trump's access to Facebook and Instagram immediately. But the panel said the company was wrong to impose an indefinite ban and said Facebook has six months to either restore Trump's account, make his suspension permanent, or suspend him for a specific period of time..."

"..."At the time of Mr. Trump's posts, there was a clear, immediate risk of harm and his words of support for those involved in the riots legitimized their violent actions," the Oversight Board wrote in the announcement of its decision. "Given the seriousness of the violations and the ongoing risk of violence, Facebook was justified in suspending Mr. Trump's accounts."

However, it said Facebook was attempting to "avoid its responsibilities" by imposing an indefinite suspension — which the board slammed as "a vague, standardless penalty" — and then asking the board to make the final call. "The Board declines Facebook's request and insists that Facebook apply and justify a defined penalty," the decision said..."

.................................................................................
Still waiting for Maxine Waters ban to go into effect
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2021, 05:15:52 PM »
facebook is full of crap.  Go ahead.  Censor me.  I don't give a fu*k.  I don't subscribe to that sh*t anyway, lol!!  Double standard fu*kers. :grrr:

Anyway, glad Trump has a platform to communicate to his followers.  MAGA!!!!!
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Glasser

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2021, 06:59:57 PM »
In case you were wondering, Black Lives matter was NEVER about Black Lives.

Their latest list of demands.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2021, 07:25:24 PM »

Funny how the same people claiming SCIENCE are in denial about TDS.

President Trump is going to be taking up space in their heads until they die!  Not that they were using that space for anything productive anyway.   :rofl:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 07:31:14 PM by macsak »
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

mrgaf

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2021, 08:45:01 PM »

President Trump is going to be taking up space in their heads until they die!  Not that they were using that space for anything productive anyway.   :rofl:

Looks like some low life removed my post…..must be a Facebook loving libertard. Grow a set and fess up to it!  screw em….. >:D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

omnigun

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2021, 08:49:46 PM »

How is science related to Trump other than Trump not believing in science....As long as Trump ain't president I am happy.  Looks like I will be happy about that for the remaining of my life.  Laughing at his pathetic little site a teenager could make while all the Trumpets wet themselves in joy is utterly entertaining.

hvybarrels

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2021, 09:09:05 PM »
The election was stolen by a campaign of massive fraud
There are only two genders
Biology exists
Covid came from China
All Lives Matter
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

omnigun

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2021, 06:28:54 AM »
The election was stolen by a campaign of massive fraud
There are only two genders
Biology exists
Covid came from China
All Lives Matter

You got a little over half correct.  Keep trying.   Election wasn't stolen.  That's the BIG LIE. 
There are only two SEX'S, and you can't change it,  but gender is a non binding or biological label. You can identify as an apache helicopter if you want.
Congrats biology does exist
Covid likely came from China bats
Yes all lives matter,  racism is bad, even reverse racism.

ren

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2021, 08:44:03 AM »
so much hate
just like a person going into a Catholic church and trying to worship the devil.
Deeds Not Words

macsak

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2021, 09:28:55 AM »
so much hate
just like a person going into a Catholic church and trying to worship the devil.

he/she/it is doing for "balance" and "freedom" because he/she/it is "independent"

omnigun

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2021, 11:04:22 AM »
he/she/it is doing for "balance" and "freedom" because he/she/it is "independent"

"Church" or "Religion" with no dissenting thought is a cult.  Many here hate big government/tech but sure love big church. 

hvybarrels

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2021, 11:10:07 AM »

Giant tech firms interfered with the election and must be immediately broken up
Feel free to identify as whatever you want but that does not mean I have to support your mental illness
Masks do not work and in fact are dangerous
Covid came from a Chinese weapons lab that was funded by the Fauci-led US National Institues of Health
Defund the CIA 

omnigun

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2021, 11:14:02 AM »
Giant tech firms interfered with the election and must be immediately broken up
What happened to capitalism?
Feel free to identify as whatever you want but that does not mean I have to support your mental illness
correct
Masks do not work and in fact are dangerous
incorrect
Covid came from a Chinese weapons lab that was funded by the Fauci-led US National Institues of Health
incorrect
Defund the CIA
incorrect