Kamala Harris does 'damage control' after fallout from Memorial Day tweet (Read 779 times)

macsak

groveler

I'm a strong national defense and constitution sort of guy.
This time in my life is the first I've thought
we need to kill off the Democrats, completely.
 :grrr:

Flapp_Jackson

I'm a strong national defense and constitution sort of guy.
This time in my life is the first I've thought
we need to kill off the Democrats, completely.
 :grrr:

I don't think anyone who's been alert since she started her Democrat Primary campaign is even a little surprised.

Imagine being out of work since last year and being told "Enjoy your long weekend."  Her comment is just wrong in a variety of ways.
Truth, when not sought after, rarely comes to light.  -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

I need some new conspiracy theories. All my old ones turned out to be true.

Hamburger Helper only works if the hamburger really wants to be helped.

Glasser

I don't think anyone who's been alert since she started her Democrat Primary campaign is even a little surprised.

Imagine being out of work since last year and being told "Enjoy your long weekend."  Her comment is just wrong in a variety of ways.

Imagine being out of work for a year and hearing her tell US companies to ship your job to South America.

Kamala Harris Asks U.S. Corporations to Create Jobs — in Central America

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/29/kamala-harris-asks-u-s-corporations-to-create-jobs-in-central-america/

omnigun

Lol everyone so worked up about one tweet. I'll care when she goes Trump levels of stupid tweets. 

ren

Deeds Not Words

omnigun

Perhaps I was a bit zealous with my remark,  upon reflection the content of her tweet was indeed bad and inexcusable.  I was too focused on it being just a tweet vs the multiple disagreements of Trumps.  I apologize to anyone in the service who may be offended it was not my intention.

ren

Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

Perhaps I was a bit zealous with my remark,  upon reflection the content of her tweet was indeed bad and inexcusable.  I was too focused on it being just a tweet vs the multiple disagreements of Trumps.  I apologize to anyone in the service who may be offended it was not my intention.

Nobody cares about your insults anymore.

Your apologies are worthless as a result.

We expect nothing better from you.

BYW, Memorial Day is NOT for "anyone in the service."  It is to commemorate those who GAVE THEIR LIVES in service of this great nation.  So, you insulted the family and friends of service members who've died including any who served along side them.

Memorial Day (originally known as Decoration Day[1]) is a federal holiday in the United States
for honoring and mourning the U.S. military personnel who have died in the performance of their
military duties.[2] The holiday is observed on the last Monday of May. The holiday was observed
on May 30 from 1868 to 1970.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memorial_Day
Truth, when not sought after, rarely comes to light.  -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

I need some new conspiracy theories. All my old ones turned out to be true.

Hamburger Helper only works if the hamburger really wants to be helped.

macsak

TDS is hard...