10 C's of URBAN Survival (Read 849 times)

macsak

10 C's of URBAN Survival
« on: September 21, 2021, 08:13:57 PM »

MassConfusion

Re: 10 C's of URBAN Survival
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2021, 08:20:44 AM »
Meh, I am kind of luke warm on this video.  Is this supposed to be preparedness for when things go sideways or just a stroll down the street?  This kit is supposed to be survival right?  Like something happened where normal life has ceased or else what are you prepping for.  I like the grey man clothing but i wouldn't go high vis.  Pry bar is good you might just have to watch out for the weight and size depending on your pack-out.  So cash for vending machines if the power goes down, isn't that what the pry bar is for?  Hopefully people still are trading things for paper.  If you are stuck in a city when SHTF, a cell phone may be useless, radio still good.  Med kits, basic hygiene/sanitation, food/snacks, water treatments and self defense are pretty much ubiquitous.  One thing he forgot is TP, cant be too uncivilized.  At least those are my thoughts.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” ― Mark Twain