PIERS MORGAN: Biden doesn’t stand a chance in 2024 (Read 1312 times)

Inspector

PIERS MORGAN: Biden doesn’t stand a chance in 2024
« on: November 11, 2021, 11:00:05 AM »
PIERS MORGAN: Biden doesn’t stand a chance in 2024

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10188137/PIERS-MORGAN-Biden-doesnt-stand-chance-2024-neither-does-epically-unpopular-Kamala.html

This is an opinion piece by the far left leaning Piers Morgan.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

changemyoil66

Re: PIERS MORGAN: Biden doesn’t stand a chance in 2024
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2021, 11:23:23 AM »
They will cheat again.

ren

Deeds Not Words

Inspector

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2021, 11:30:49 AM »
They will cheat again.
From what I am hearing even Biden and Harris have realized that they don’t stand a chance in 2024 and that they probably won’t even run. Even though that came from what I consider a reliable source I will believe it when I see it.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2021, 06:29:16 PM »
Both of them are "one and done".

I just wish they were done.  Now.

Wishful thinking.  More senseless ramblings and sniffing and farting from biden and more laughing at everything and anything from kamala until 2024.

It seems time stood still ever since these two took office.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

omnigun

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2021, 08:43:22 AM »
Highly unlikely he will run again. Too old.  Much like Trump.   Probably someone like Pete might run.  Hopefully another centrist. 

drck1000

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2021, 09:08:24 AM »
From what I am hearing even Biden and Harris have realized that they don’t stand a chance in 2024 and that they probably won’t even run. Even though that came from what I consider a reliable source I will believe it when I see it.
Even if she doesn't run, I (unfortunately) don't think we will have seen the last of Harris. . . similar to HRC. . .  :grrr:

I just hope to see Pelosi be put out to pasture in my lifetime.  There was one board member that was totally enamored by her/it. . .

changemyoil66

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2021, 09:16:42 AM »
Even if she doesn't run, I (unfortunately) don't think we will have seen the last of Harris. . . similar to HRC. . .  :grrr:

I just hope to see Pelosi be put out to pasture in my lifetime.  There was one board member that was totally enamored by her/it. . .

Word is she is looking to retire in FL and was house hunting a few weeks ago. Why she doesn't retire in her state/district...we all know why.  Rules for thee and not me.

omnigun

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2021, 09:26:02 AM »
Word is she is looking to retire in FL and was house hunting a few weeks ago. Why she doesn't retire in her state/district...we all know why.  Rules for thee and not me.

Or perhaps retiring in California is quite expensive...retirement normally involves a lessened fixed budget.   Florida has plenty of retirees for a reason.

drck1000

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2021, 09:33:13 AM »
Hope she finds a nice plot of land, with an awesome house with a great view. . .

That just so happens to be located right over a sinkhole. . .

Hope when she's gone, we can get a new generation of legislators and they go after former Congress/Senate pensions. . .  O0

Inspector

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2021, 09:50:00 AM »

Dude, Pelosi’s hot!!!  :love: :love: :love:

But seriously, her time ran out several years ago. Not sure how she keeps getting voted in as Speaker unless……… She takes her teeth out!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Inspector

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2021, 09:57:16 AM »
A woman as rich as Pelosi can retire wherever she wants. Her net worth is reported as ~$120M

There are homeless all over her neighborhood in San Francisco (The shit capital of the world). I wouldn’t want to retire there either. It doesn’t matter which way the wind blows in her neighborhood. It’s every where in San Francisco.

changemyoil66

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2021, 09:58:05 AM »
Dude, Pelosi’s hot!!!  :love: :love: :love:

But seriously, her time ran out several years ago. Not sure how she keeps getting voted in as Speaker unless……… She takes her teeth out!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DNC controls the house, and she is 1 of the most outspoken against Trump. So only fitting they vote her in.  It pays to be out spoken about him, even when wrong.

Like when Trump banned China incoming travel for non-US citizens when COVID was starting. Pelosi felt the need to go to Chinatown and have lunch.  You know, the Chinatown that is in the US, not actual China.

Inspector

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2021, 09:59:12 AM »
Hope she finds a nice plot of land, with an awesome house with a great view. . .

That just so happens to be located right over a sinkhole. . .

Hope when she's gone, we can get a new generation of legislators and they go after former Congress/Senate pensions. . .  O0
She’s just looking for a house that is not surrounded by homeless and piles of shit.  :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:

rpoL98

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2022, 12:49:31 PM »
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/joe-biden-wont-run-in-2024-ari-fleischer

I can't believe it, somebody actually breathed the thought of AOC for president.     :wtf:   :wacko:     :grrr:

Just.  Unbelievable.  it's TEOTWAWKI time.

changemyoil66

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2022, 12:53:19 PM »
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/joe-biden-wont-run-in-2024-ari-fleischer

I can't believe it, somebody actually breathed the thought of AOC for president.     :wtf:   :wacko:     :grrr:

Just.  Unbelievable.  it's TEOTWAWKI time.

It doesn't take much to gain the votes of their supporters.

drck1000

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2022, 01:19:22 PM »
I just wonder what "distractions" are going to be planned happen. . . distraction is key. . .

changemyoil66

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2022, 01:24:15 PM »
I just wonder what "distractions" are going to be planned happen. . . distraction is key. . .

FF, tinfoil, everything is a conspiracy. 

drck1000

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2022, 01:38:29 PM »
FF, tinfoil, everything is a conspiracy.
"me no brah"

changemyoil66

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2022, 01:40:23 PM »
"me no brah"

It sounds like we are welcoming a new member.  I will put the tin foil hat on you personally.