Osprey Global optics (Read 597 times)

Nofakaround

Osprey Global optics
« on: March 12, 2022, 06:59:51 PM »
I seen them at the gun show. Was wondering how’s their optics. Anybody had experience with them good or bad? Mahalo

ren

Re: Osprey Global optics
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2022, 07:07:32 PM »
I stay away when they tried to compare themselves to NightForce or Leupold and talked of some government contract they were working on. I did not like what I saw when I peered through their scopes. You get what you pay for.
Deeds Not Words

macsak

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2022, 07:08:55 PM »
I seen them at the gun show. Was wondering how’s their optics. Anybody had experience with them good or bad? Mahalo

NO

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2022, 07:14:37 PM »

Anyone got the number for the Osprey Optic vendor.  Thanks  Bcspy@hawaii.rr.com
Sorry if you bought and have a problem with an Osprey scope. Most of them (maybe 90+% are bad right out of the box) and there is not much you can do about it locally. All their vendors, agents and sales people toe the same line, which is: If you have a problem, you need to contact the manufacturer. And that's just a whole other can of worms...It can take months to get some kind of resolution, and even then, you'll only get an even exchange with proof of purchase and return of their defective product at your cost.

If it's the same guy from previous gun shows, his name is Keith Oliver (keitholiver@miniosprey.com).
The Better Business Bureau gives his company an F. I'll never do business with him again.
Sorry, but I didn't keep his card.     
Most miss the multiple "All Sales Final/No Refunds" signs around the table...always a good reason to run.
https://2ahawaii.com/index.php?topic=7262.msg69158#msg69158
Truth, when not sought after, rarely comes to light.  -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

I need some new conspiracy theories. All my old ones turned out to be true.

Hamburger Helper only works if the hamburger really wants to be helped.

changemyoil66

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2022, 09:18:44 PM »
Rubish. Might as well buy airsoft optics from amazon. At least theyre way cheaper and can just toss when they break and just buy another airsoft one.

Idk how these guys keep coming back and no one causes a scene at their booth. They do come back annnualy though cause theyre still making $ off people.

Prob most of their sales are to guys who dont shoot their guns, but want an optic to look cool.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

ren

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2022, 09:30:04 PM »
Rubish. Might as well buy airsoft optics from amazon. At least theyre way cheaper and can just toss when they break and just buy another airsoft one.

Idk how these guys keep coming back and no one causes a scene at their booth. They do come back annnualy though cause theyre still making $ off people.

Prob most of their sales are to guys who dont shoot their guns, but want an optic to look cool.

nothing wrong with LARPing
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2022, 09:47:24 PM »

#collectors
Truth, when not sought after, rarely comes to light.  -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

I need some new conspiracy theories. All my old ones turned out to be true.

Hamburger Helper only works if the hamburger really wants to be helped.

drck1000

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2022, 01:16:52 AM »
Do your research. There are plenty of quality products out there to choose from.

#doyouknowtommyboy

changemyoil66

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2022, 07:45:31 AM »
#collectors
Range too far

mrgaf

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2022, 04:10:26 PM »

Bought a 4x16x40 from them about 7 years ago. It was ok but I wasn’t impressed. Spend a little more $$ and gets better scope.  :shaka:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 04:15:33 PM by mrgaf »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman