"China is Next on the Hit List" (Read 2094 times)

Kuleana

"China is Next on the Hit List"
« on: March 22, 2022, 09:04:07 AM »
Before US imperial propaganda begins monopolizing its anti-Chinese rhetoric and bans any dissenting views, let the following thread be the contextual and historical repository of the truth for the upcoming instigated war against China via Taiwan by the US empire.

US imperial provocation 2.0.

mrgaf

Re: "China is Next on the Hit List"
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2022, 09:48:51 AM »
Before US imperial propaganda begins monopolizing its anti-Chinese rhetoric and bans any dissenting views, let the following thread be the contextual and historical repository of the truth for the upcoming instigated war against China via Taiwan by the US empire.

US imperial provocation 2.0.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 05:34:44 PM by mrgaf »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

macsak

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2022, 10:33:57 AM »

a tiny gun forum in hawaii will be your "contextual and historical repository of the truth"
cool story, bro...

hvybarrels

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2022, 10:58:57 AM »
a tiny gun forum in hawaii will be your "contextual and historical repository of the truth"
cool story, bro...

I needed a laugh today. Thanks for providing.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

groveler

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2022, 02:07:56 PM »
I needed a laugh today. Thanks for providing.
I have to agree!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 :worship:

passivekinetic

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2022, 02:57:36 PM »
There are lots of major problems with the United States of America but they pale in comparison to the horror inflicted and continuing to be inflicted by the communist regime that took over the Republic of China (and much of the same is happening in the USA, except with less drama and more stealth, than what occurred in China decades ago).

It's only natural that the two communist superpowers align with each other in the end-game to undermine and destroy all free societies left in the world.
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

Kuleana

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2022, 09:28:09 AM »
US empire preparing for war with China via their Philippine vassal.

Kuleana

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2022, 09:16:46 AM »
Japanese patriots voicing their opposition to the US empire goading Japan to return to its former 20th century imperial ways in trying to start a war of aggression against China.

groveler

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2022, 09:45:10 AM »
Japanese patriots voicing their opposition to the US empire goading Japan to return to its former 20th century imperial ways in trying to start a war of aggression against China.

My mandarin is really rusty
If they don't talk so fast I can converse.
China is REALLY pissed off at Japan.
I don't blame them.
Since neither are Christian Nations
They don't know how to forgive,
Or why you need to do so.

I'd give Japan Nukes and let them, the
Chinese, and Koreans go for it!

ren

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2022, 09:53:12 AM »
stock up on iPhones and Nikes
Deeds Not Words

QUIETShooter

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2022, 11:49:59 AM »
China is pissed at Japan, and the 2 Koreas hate each other.

But they all make really good food. :D
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Kuleana

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2022, 07:35:11 AM »
I guess CCP puppet Xiden is not taking orders from Beijing anymore, if he ever did in the first place.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2022, 08:48:37 AM »
biden's handlers are always walking back things biden would say, which historically no POTUS was ever stupid enough to say.

biden proves what the political analysts said before and after he somehow got elected POTUS:  That biden's foreign policy expertise scores low.  Very low.  Like in F as in failure.

And for some reason biden believes the fairy tales of when he was a child:  That money grows on trees and yes, there is such a thing as a goose with the golden egg.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

changemyoil66

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2022, 09:05:40 AM »
China knows Biden is full of it and has no idea what's going on. This PC from China was to respond/save face to what Biden said.  Let the US send resources to Ukraine first. That way if China does decide to invade Taiwan, then that's that much less US supply they will have to go against.  What was bad for China is us leaving A-stan. Now those resources can be allocated else where.

macsak

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2022, 09:25:46 AM »
how is he a puppet if he was never taking orders?

I guess CCP puppet Xiden is not taking orders from Beijing anymore, if he ever did in the first place.

Kuleana

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2022, 09:30:12 AM »
how is he a puppet if he was never taking orders?
I never said he was a puppet. 

A number of forum members have often referred or alluded to the completely illogical notion that somehow China has control or influence over the US empire, particularly the Democratic Party, despite the geopolitical evidence to the contrary.  My post was one that provided additional evidence to the contrary.

macsak

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2022, 09:49:17 AM »
I never said he was a puppet

A number of forum members have often referred or alluded to the completely illogical notion that somehow China has control or influence over the US empire, particularly the Democratic Party, despite the geopolitical evidence to the contrary.  My post was one that provided additional evidence to the contrary.

that's not what you said in the post, but thanks for clarifying

Rocky

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2022, 10:42:09 AM »
China has control or influence over the US empire, particularly the Democratic Party,
First logical sentence I've seen from you (excluding your standard "empire" bit).
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

macsak

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2022, 11:36:44 AM »
First logical sentence I've seen from you (excluding your standard "empire" bit).

he's not saying that
he's saying members here think that...

mrgaf

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2022, 09:03:07 PM »

The Great American Circus is looking for a clown. Since you’re completely qualified my suggestion is you apply.  :D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.