Republicans squirm as Trump presses Putin for dirt on Bidens (Read 692 times)

rhayder

A handful of Republicans rebuked Trump for asking the Russian president to hand over damaging information about Biden's son, but most chose to stay silent on the matter.

Trump’s request twisted congressional Republicans into a political pretzel: GOP lawmakers have been pushing President Joe Biden to get more aggressive in helping Ukraine combat Putin, whom they’ve called a “thug” and a “murderer,” but now Republicans are being asked why their party's de facto leader is making a direct appeal to Putin, whom he has recently praised as "savvy" and a "genius."

As with past Trump controversies, only a few Republicans are condemning his words and actions. The vast majority simply tried to avoid the flap altogether, saying they either hadn't seen Trump's interview or weren’t aware of his remarks.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/republicans-squirm-trump-presses-putin-dirt-bidens-rcna22479

macsak

Re: Republicans squirm as Trump presses Putin for dirt on Bidens
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 09:10:59 PM »
cool story, bro...

A handful of Republicans rebuked Trump for asking the Russian president to hand over damaging information about Biden's son, but most chose to stay silent on the matter.

Trump’s request twisted congressional Republicans into a political pretzel: GOP lawmakers have been pushing President Joe Biden to get more aggressive in helping Ukraine combat Putin, whom they’ve called a “thug” and a “murderer,” but now Republicans are being asked why their party's de facto leader is making a direct appeal to Putin, whom he has recently praised as "savvy" and a "genius."

As with past Trump controversies, only a few Republicans are condemning his words and actions. The vast majority simply tried to avoid the flap altogether, saying they either hadn't seen Trump's interview or weren’t aware of his remarks.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/republicans-squirm-trump-presses-putin-dirt-bidens-rcna22479

changemyoil66

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2022, 09:51:21 PM »
Fabric is a air guitars lemon

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2022, 10:31:12 PM »
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, erat propriae quo ea. Est velit nonumy eu, te feugait lobortis eleifend quo. Everti volumus vivendum nam an, et ullum dolore oporteat eum. Vis fuisset perpetua omittantur cu, his ferri noluisse vituperata te. Cu animal tibique has, assum discere intellegebat te pro, ne mazim cetero oporteat his.

Eos consul complectitur ei, aliquip accommodare mea te. Liber delenit constituto duo an. Mel impedit propriae sensibus ad, mea mazim laudem ut, vim noster disputationi cu. Per ex tale summo expetenda, iriure malorum tibique no vix, no minim officiis aliquando pri. Duo an saepe essent consetetur. Ut odio argumentum has, aeque luptatum pertinacia an cum.

Ius id quis nisl definitiones. Malis aperiam percipit cu duo, no labore definiebas vim, nec ei dictas fabellas sadipscing. Errem scripta recusabo eos et, ex paulo adolescens per. Affert efficiantur ea has, impedit gloriatur constituto qui ei. Oratio instructior est ne.
Truth, when not sought after, rarely comes to light.  -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

I need some new conspiracy theories. All my old ones turned out to be true.

Hamburger Helper only works if the hamburger really wants to be helped.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2022, 05:57:55 AM »
Trump is a patriot.  He wants Pootin to provide evidence that biden and his family are crooks.

Hell, everyone knows in the U.S or the MSM or DOJ, nobody will do it.  They're trying to cover his ass. :wave:

Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

robtmc

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2022, 07:17:36 PM »
FJB

changemyoil66

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2022, 07:37:21 PM »
Trump is a fake patriot that hates democracy. Anyone who would drive around with "Trump Forever" painted on their pickup truck flying the Trump and American Flags is also a fake patriot. I hope that most of his followers are ignorant of what he really stands for.
I dont think u know what a patriot is. Google-fu is weak.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

macsak

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2022, 08:37:02 PM »
Trump is a fake patriot that hates democracy. Anyone who would drive around with "Trump Forever" painted on their pickup truck flying the Trump and American Flags is also a fake patriot. I hope that most of his followers are ignorant of what he really stands for.

cool story, bro

hvybarrels

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2022, 08:39:26 PM »

Says the guy who voted for a Chinese puppet pedo potato
"Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it."
-Joseph Stalin