Armed robbery of malasada van (Read 1721 times)

ren

Armed robbery of malasada van
« on: April 26, 2022, 06:00:39 PM »
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2022/04/27/police-search-suspects-following-rash-break-ins-windward-oahu-businesses/

One of the crumbs was wearing a tac vest. Armor? The crumb waves with his pistola.

Nice image of a front license plate  ;D TZA 917 ?
Deeds Not Words

RSN172

Re: Armed robbery of malasada van
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2022, 07:57:10 PM »
I can see it now....Rhoads, Lee & Co calling for stricter gun laws.  But isn't robbing someone with a gun already against the law?

QUIETShooter

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2022, 05:46:58 AM »
I can see it now....Rhoads, Lee & Co calling for stricter gun laws.  But isn't robbing someone with a gun already against the law?

If these politicians are smart, they'd figure out by now that stricter gun laws won't work.

These asshats know the justice system is broken, and that their chances of being released or just slapped on the wrist is high.

As stupid as these asshats are, they're not that stupid if the justice system gave them the impression that if caught and convicted, they will be locked up and the key thrown away.

Instead of stricter gun laws, spend the money on fixing the broken justice system.

Like I said, if the politicians were smart (which they aren't) and if they really care (which they don't).
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Bota-CS1

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2022, 06:23:21 AM »
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2022/04/27/police-search-suspects-following-rash-break-ins-windward-oahu-businesses/

One of the crumbs was wearing a tac vest. Armor? The crumb waves with his pistola.

Nice image of a front license plate  ;D TZA 917 ?

That muppet is the reason why you should seek training and invest money in quality defensive kit.
No one is coming, it’s up to us.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

changemyoil66

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2022, 07:13:08 AM »
If these politicians are smart, they'd figure out by now that stricter gun laws won't work.

These asshats know the justice system is broken, and that their chances of being released or just slapped on the wrist is high.

As stupid as these asshats are, they're not that stupid if the justice system gave them the impression that if caught and convicted, they will be locked up and the key thrown away.

Instead of stricter gun laws, spend the money on fixing the broken justice system.

Like I said, if the politicians were smart (which they aren't) and if they really care (which they don't).
They know it doesnt work, but the anti 2a groups are too strong.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

oldfart

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2022, 04:15:02 PM »
They just wanted some extra dough.
What, Me Worry?

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2022, 04:21:20 PM »
They just wanted some extra dough.

Have they checked out all the Cops that were in the area?
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

ren

Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2022, 09:47:22 AM »
In a situation like this "waiting your turn" is needed.  And a few second in, he bends down to reach under the counter, shifting the focus and gun away from the workers. 1.5 second CCW draw would be more than sufficient.

oldfart

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2022, 11:30:12 AM »
In a situation like this "waiting your turn" is needed.  And a few second in, he bends down to reach under the counter, shifting the focus and gun away from the workers. 1.5 second CCW draw would be more than sufficient.
===========
Followed up with a hot oil bath
---
You could say that you were trying to render first aid to the perp after shooting him by cauterizing the wound.

What, Me Worry?

hvybarrels

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2022, 09:15:11 PM »
Followed up with a hot oil bath
---
You could say that you were trying to render first aid to the perp after shooting him by cauterizing the wound.

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

changemyoil66

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2022, 10:01:26 PM »

Schinanagenz

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

rpoL98

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2022, 09:41:13 AM »
this shits only gonna get worse if Kermit signs off on SB1567, cash bail reform.  gonna turn Hawaii into the likes of criminal's paradises of San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, etc.  What dafug are these idiot legislators thinking?  how about keeping the community safe?   nah, can't be bothered with that, they think the criminals are the victims here.   :wacko:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 10:18:46 AM by rpoL98 »

RSN172

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2022, 11:56:36 AM »
Matt. 7:12 says, “Do onto others as you want them to do onto you.”  So I figure they must want people to assault and rob them. 
So if you can get the upper hand, example, using a Taser on a guy with a knife, no sense call the cops.  Beat the shit out um and take their stuff.
That is what they would do to you.