Green is not a doctor (Read 2108 times)

ren

Green is not a doctor
« on: September 26, 2022, 06:41:51 PM »
https://www.khon2.com/2022-hawaii-elections/green-calls-out-aiona-to-give-clear-stance-on-abortion/

I'd flip the script and ask him if he would perform under Hippocratic Oath an abortion on any female that wants one.
Deeds Not Words

ren

Re: Green is not a doctor
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 07:59:11 PM »
Duke Aiona is basically lying. The Republican party supports forcing a child to have the child of the person that raped them and ban a mother from having a dead fetus removed from inside her body even if it kills her.

Are you a Republican? When does life start for a baby?
Deeds Not Words

ren

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2022, 08:00:59 PM »
Republicans say they are pro-life but they don't want to spend a dollar to support our children.

Can you support that statement?
Deeds Not Words

Bota-CS1

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2022, 08:01:45 PM »
Duke Aiona is basically lying. The Republican party supports forcing a child to have the child of the person that raped them and ban a mother from having a dead fetus removed from inside her body even if it kills her.

Republicans say they are pro-life but they don't want to spend a dollar to support our children.

You should support YOUR children and not ask ME to do it.  Just because someone acts like a pig, doesn't mean you should wallow in the mud with them.

No one is coming, it’s up to us.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

hvybarrels

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2022, 08:05:16 PM »
When does life begin?
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

ren

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2022, 08:06:05 PM »
See what I mean? Republicans would let a child starve to death while they claim to be pro-life.

I don't see anything but a child screaming. What supports your statement?
Deeds Not Words

Bota-CS1

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2022, 08:13:07 PM »
See what I mean? Republicans would let a child starve to death while they claim to be pro-life.

Don't put the rest of us on the hook for the result of your one night of debauchery.  You made, you raise it.  Maybe you should keep your zipper (or legs) closed if you don't have the wherewithal to raise one.  Typical liberal, expecting everyone else to pick after them and fix their messes.

Like the article pointed out, this is all kabuki to the real problems facing the state like the lack of affordable housing, the cost of living, and a post COVID upswing in violent crime.
No one is coming, it’s up to us.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2022, 09:00:14 AM »
I don't see anything but a child screaming. What supports your statement?

More like a crybaby...... :rofl:
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

changemyoil66

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2022, 09:00:54 AM »
When does life begin?

You know xis MO. Ask a relevant question and maybe get a reply.  Or stump xim and get zero reply.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2022, 09:13:16 AM »
I agree with Aiona when he says Green is trying to divide the populace when the issue is a non-issue.

I also agree with Aiona when he says Hawaii would benefit from a two party system.  Right now the dominant party is running amok, and I personally believe Hawaii is not moving forward.  Just look at all the corruption and the pending investigations in the legislature and senate.  So serious it makes you want to laugh in disbelief.

Green wants to keep Hawaii a one party state.  A state of sheeple instead of law abiding, responsible, freedom-loving citizens accountable for their own actions, not afraid to question and challenge authority.

Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

changemyoil66

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2022, 09:18:13 AM »

I'm not a fan of Aiona even though I side more with the GOP, but I would vote for him over Green. It's a shit sandwich and I have to take a bite. So basically me voting for Aiona is a forced vote.  This way when Green wins cause HI people are dumb, I can bitch all I want for the next 4 years.

changemyoil66

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2022, 09:29:47 AM »
Still ignored the question for the 2nd time.  But able to post something else.

macsak

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2022, 09:41:27 AM »
feelings over facts...

Still ignored the question for the 2nd time.  But able to post something else.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2022, 12:02:27 PM »
I'm perfectly okay with Hawaii being a one party state because the Republican party seems to have been taken over by extremists. I don't ever think I will ever vote for another Republican as long as they support extremism.

Extremists like:

CPAC host report says number of ‘radical left’
Democrats in Congress surging

A new report by a top conservative group says that the number of “radical left” Democrats in
Congress is surging and that the vast majority of freshman Democrats who ran on moderate
platforms ended up embracing far-left ideas once in D.C.
It found that all but 13 Democrats in Congress qualified for the group’s “Coalition of the Radical
Left” by earning scores 10 percent or less, while there were more earning zero percent than at
any point in the rating report’s 49-year-history.
“The days of the ‘moderate’ Democrat party are over,” ACU Chairman Matt Schlapp said in a
statement. “By earning more zero percent ACUF Ratings than ever before, congressional Democrats
have demonstrated that they’ve abandoned any form of moderation and chosen the path forged by
their radicalized party leadership.”
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cpac-host-report-radical-left-democrats-congress
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

robtmc

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2022, 12:07:44 PM »
Extremists like:
Maybe ask that millennial chick to define "extremist" and ask just what "republicans" it voted for.

Might be good for a laugh, but I would not expect a reply.

changemyoil66

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2022, 12:27:46 PM »
Maybe ask that millennial chick to define "extremist" and ask just what "republicans" it voted for.

Might be good for a laugh, but I would not expect a reply.

Xhe has yet to define stuff.  As requested multiple times in this thread.

robtmc

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2022, 12:33:07 PM »
Xhe has yet to define stuff.  As requested multiple times in this thread.
Yeah, clearly drive-by sniping of those hated conservatives.............

drck1000

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2022, 01:18:22 PM »
Republicans support extremism?  WTF?  ???

Extremists are extremists, no matter their side, beliefs, etc.  If one doesn't see extremism on the other side, either they are blind or are in the extreme range. . .

changemyoil66

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2022, 01:24:24 PM »
Yeah, clearly drive-by sniping of those hated conservatives.............

HIt n run tactic.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2022, 02:36:48 PM »
When someone is here merely to disrupt and troll, it's unproductive to try to engage them.

It's obvious xhe's not here to win any friends or engage on 2A topics that aren't political.

Don't expect a rational answer to any of your questions directed hxx way -- assuming you get an answer at all.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall