Browning Buckmark rifle (Read 1194 times)

mrgaf

Browning Buckmark rifle
« on: August 10, 2019, 02:32:11 PM »
Thinking about picking one up but was wondering if anyone knows if they are legal here since the load via the grip. Probably are but just st in case..... ;)
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

zippz

Re: Browning Buckmark rifle
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 03:17:32 PM »
Looks like a legal rifle.  Is there an issue with the grip?  There's nothing prohibiting loading mags in a rifle grip.
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

mrgaf

Re: Browning Buckmark rifle
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 11:50:13 AM »
Being that this is the PRH was just making sure. A few years back I ordered a Ruger challenger pistol. It came in and my FFL said it’s a no no here and gave me 24 hours to give him an address of an FFL I want to ship it to in the mainland. My brother in Cleveland, Tn. (who is an FFL) is holding on to it for me. Costly lesson you might say.... :oops:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.