Shout Out to Makakilo FD and EMS (Read 6666 times)

Inspector

Re: Shout Out to Makakilo FD and EMS
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2017, 10:32:38 AM »
Thanks guys. I appreciate the sentiment and offer for help. No need for help (Unless you want to pay the big bills that are coming!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:).

SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

drck1000

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2017, 11:37:50 AM »
Thanks guys. I appreciate the sentiment and offer for help. No need for help (Unless you want to pay the big bills that are coming!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:).
Can’t help ya with the bills, but if you want to shoot some 9 mm today, come to the range.  ;D

drck1000

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2017, 11:39:16 AM »
And I can relate (thru experience with a family member) on the five balance that is the human body. One thing goes out of whack (infection) and that can have ripple effects on other things. (Blood sugar). Hang in there. Hope your wife can take a more active part in her well being.

Inspector

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2017, 11:41:35 AM »
Can’t help ya with the bills, but if you want to shoot some 9 mm today, come to the range.  ;D
I could use some 9mm relief today but I'm stuck at work.  :( :( :(

Thanks for the offer, tho. I will be playing catch-up with all the stuff around the house that got put off until it is all done. Then I can figure out my schedule for when I can get out to shoot again.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

drck1000

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2017, 11:46:59 AM »
I could use some 9mm relief today but I'm stuck at work.  :( :( :(

Thanks for the offer, tho. I will be playing catch-up with all the stuff around the house that got put off until it is all done. Then I can figure out my schedule for when I can get out to shoot again.
Sucks being an adult sometimes, huh? Haha

Well, offer is open anytime.  :thumbsup:  Better not wait too long. Gotta “strike” while I have plenty of 9.  ;D

Bushido

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2017, 07:33:47 PM »
Good thoughts and prayers sent for your wife Inspector!!