Group buy on bulk ammo! (Read 2776 times)

Phazuka

Group buy on bulk ammo!
« on: February 05, 2020, 04:21:03 PM »
Serious interest in a group buy of 5.56, 9mm, .22LR, .22WMR, 7.62x51 and 7.62x39.  The ides of March approachest quickly....

If no can, where can I buy cases?

stangzilla

Re: Group buy on bulk ammo!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 04:42:10 PM »
https://2ahawaii.com/index.php?topic=32729.0   odd number months they take orders

for local shops, you can try OGC, SEC, HGS, KMConcepts

stangzilla

macsak

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 04:48:15 PM »
Serious interest in a group buy of 5.56, 9mm, .22LR, .22WMR, 7.62x51 and 7.62x39.  The ides of March approachest quickly....

If no can, where can I buy cases?

gun show is mid-march

drck1000

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2020, 04:50:18 PM »
gun show is mid-march
Will they have the following?

poof poof 9 mm
+ poof + 9 mm

:rofl:

macsak

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2020, 05:22:43 PM »
Will they have the following?

poof poof 9 mm
+ poof + 9 mm

:rofl:

heads

Phazuka

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2020, 05:25:18 PM »
I'm in touch with Maui Ammo and Guns and if we can get enough cases we can get discount.  The problem is shipping it here or if I take a Mokulele flight to Maui to pick it up and come back.

rpoL98

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2020, 06:07:28 PM »
I would try Kaleo Arms, as mentioned above.  send them an email, need to be specific on what you're looking for, e.g. brand, type, quantity.  Look at their last price list, see if there's something that looks good.  Most of the stuff I've ordered through them has been ammo that's not listed on the bi-monthly price list.  I think they're gonna be at the March gun show...

http://www.kaleoarms.com/hawaii-ammunition

KaleoArms

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2020, 06:42:54 PM »
https://2ahawaii.com/index.php?topic=32729.0   odd number months they take orders

Just wanted to add that we'll be bringing in an off schedule pallet this month (February) also.  The regular March pallet won't arrive a week after the gun show so we're bringing in another pallet before then with the gun show cases.  We'll probably close that pallet up for consolidation on Feb 15 if there's anything people are looking for to ride with it.  It will likely arrive the first week of March.

Prices and brands should be similar to past pallets; still looking around to see what deals are out there on the distribution side for the gun show.  I don't quite have a list put together for pricing yet, but we can quote in the meantime (customer.service@kaleoarms.com). 

The next "regular pallet" scheduled will be March 1-7 with the ship arriving the week of March 23.

Also for neighbor island group buys... we think we've figured out a plan with Young Brothers to get the ammo over to the Kauai/Maui/Big Island for will call pickup at their ports if interested. 

Phazuka

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2020, 10:23:18 PM »
Eh, what's the gossip on the grapevine about upcoming anti 2A legislation?  I just took my CCW class for AZ and we were talking about the SB's in the pipeline.  I want to be more actively involved but we "as a community" just don't turn out in enough numbers to make our voices heard.

Are we going to form a rally like Virginia?  Is there a figurehead that'll speak on our behalf?

macsak

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2020, 10:31:38 PM »
Eh, what's the gossip on the grapevine about upcoming anti 2A legislation?  I just took my CCW class for AZ and we were talking about the SB's in the pipeline.  I want to be more actively involved but we "as a community" just don't turn out in enough numbers to make our voices heard.

Are we going to form a rally like Virginia?  Is there a figurehead that'll speak on our behalf?

focus
there was a rally last week
and there are 2 committee hearings tomorrow
read the genral and legal/activism subforums for more details

Phazuka

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2020, 10:51:02 PM »
focus
there was a rally last week
and there are 2 committee hearings tomorrow
read the genral and legal/activism subforums for more details

I only heard about the rally after the fact and there was a turn out of a little over 100?  I'll try to be at either one or the other hearings but didn't "they" schedule them overlapping?

BTW, I just moved back home to Hawaii about a year ago from Australia so I was totally without any wallet scrunching hobby like target practice.  I couldn't even get a BB gun or paintball marker!

stangzilla

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2020, 01:31:37 PM »
Just wanted to add that we'll be bringing in an off schedule pallet this month (February) also.  The regular March pallet won't arrive a week after the gun show so we're bringing in another pallet before then with the gun show cases.  We'll probably close that pallet up for consolidation on Feb 15 if there's anything people are looking for to ride with it.  It will likely arrive the first week of March.

Prices and brands should be similar to past pallets; still looking around to see what deals are out there on the distribution side for the gun show.  I don't quite have a list put together for pricing yet, but we can quote in the meantime (customer.service@kaleoarms.com). 

The next "regular pallet" scheduled will be March 1-7 with the ship arriving the week of March 23.

Also for neighbor island group buys... we think we've figured out a plan with Young Brothers to get the ammo over to the Kauai/Maui/Big Island for will call pickup at their ports if interested.

Just received my first order of ammo from Kaleo Arms
I am really impressed with their service. I ordered 2 types of ammo that was not on their list. I sent them an email to do an ammo request, we went back and forth with a few emails to find the certain ammo and get a quote. They were very helpful, customer service is great. Delivery is super easy too. I'll definately order again.
I highly recommend Kaleo Arms.  :shaka: :shaka: :shaka:

groveler

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2020, 01:59:35 PM »
Personally I'm looking at sailboats for carrying cargo and
a few RIB's.
Best way to deal with Hawaii anti gun laws.
If you know how much ammo you have, you don't have enough.