Dinzag Arms for all your Saiga needs (Read 2634 times)

2aHawaii

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sheepdog
  • Referrals: 17
    • View Profile
    • 2aHawaii
Dinzag Arms for all your Saiga needs
« on: December 27, 2009, 08:15:20 AM »
I ordered a bullet guide for my Saiga in order to be able to take "other than factory" mags in the future.

I ordered everything online and they got my order shipped out quickly. The bullet guide was very easy to install. I think anybody with the least bit of mechanical inclination should be able to do it. You just stick the bullet guide in place and then drill through the upper trunion. Then just tap the hole with the included bit and screw into place and you are all done. The hardest part IMHO is finding which bullet guide you need. :P

Now I just have to take it out to the range and make sure it feeds alright, but it does look like it should.

One of the coolest things is that they included a pair of earplugs and hole plugs for doing the pistol grip/fire control group conversion.

If you want to check out what they have, go to http://www.dinzagarms.com/
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 12:25:05 PM by 2aHawaii »
I am not a lawyer.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - United States Constitution Amendment 2 & Hawaii State Constitution Article 1 Section 17

Buying from Amazon? Click through here

2aHawaii

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sheepdog
  • Referrals: 17
    • View Profile
    • 2aHawaii
Re: Dinzag Arms for all your Saiga needs
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 10:11:42 PM »
Here are pics of the bullet guid installed. With the stock Saiga magazine, the mag guide and the installed bullet guide line up perfectly.

[smg type=box id=24,26,28,23]
I am not a lawyer.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - United States Constitution Amendment 2 & Hawaii State Constitution Article 1 Section 17

Buying from Amazon? Click through here