COME RING IN THE NEW YEAR WITH US AT OUT FIRST EVENT FOR THE 2017 CALENDAR YEAR (MONTHLY EVENTS TO FOLLOW)
COME DOWN TO THE SHOP TO SEE COMPLETE RULES AND DETAILS AND TO SIGN UP.
$20.00 Entry FEE (REFRESHMENTS PROVIDED)
APPLICATION FORM IN LINKS BELOW
PIGEON SHOOT RULES
(NO ACTUAL PIGEONS ARE BEING USED…SIMPLE CLAY TARGETS USING TRADITIONAL NAMING)
TOP IN EACH BRACKET AWARDED PRIZES (TO BE ANNOUNCED)
EAR AND EYE PRO MUST BE ON WHEN ENTERING LIVE FIRE AREA
NO reloading of ammunition into magazines allowed when round has started
(BRING AS MANY LOADED MAGS AS YOU WANT).
NO OUTSIDE AMMO ALLOWED
Clay pigeon MUST VISIBLY BREAK in order to count as cleared, HOLES IN TARGETS DO NOT COUNT as cleared.
To signal DONE firearm must be placed muzzle downrange on provided table in live fire area, hands up. FINISH RECORDED ONCE LAST SHOT HAS FIRED.
METHODS of PLAY
1. 2 brackets of play (BEGINNER and ADVANCED), you are allowed entry into ONE BRACKET ONLY.
2. Timer STARTS WHEN SHOT TIMER BUZZER IS SOUNDED and ENDS WHEN FINAL SHOT IS COMPLETED.
3. FIREARM staged in inner lane with SLIDE LOCKED BACK with 1 MAGAZINE NEXT TO, keep spare mags on person (in pockets, holster, etc).
4. When buzzer sounds shooter may approach firearm, INSERT MAGAZINE ONLY WHEN IN FIRE LANE.
5. Once FINISHED place FIREARM (muzzle facing downrange) ON TABLE present HANDS UPWARDS and STEP BEHIND RED LINE, do not turn back to firearm.
6. ONLY BROKEN CLAYS ARE COUNTED AS CLEARED, HOLES IN CLAYS DO NOT COUNT AS CLEARED.
7. Quickest 2 times in each bracket will be advanced to final stage.
8. Should a tie occur at any time, stage will be repeated with tied contestants.