Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 269426 times)

Jl808

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2020, 09:59:20 PM »
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

passivekinetic

« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2020, 10:09:20 PM »
Statistical anomalies of Biden votes

https://www.theepochtimes.com/statistical-anomalies-in-biden-votes-analyses-indicate_3570518.html

Thanks but your link seemed to be stopped by a paywall. I managed to find the text:

Statistical Anomalies in Biden Votes, Analyses Indicate
Petr Svab
This post was originally published on this site

https://salars.net/statistical-anomalies-in-biden-votes-analyses-indicate/

With the 2020 elections marred by legal challenges and fraud allegations, some have used statistical analysis to try to determine if foul play was involved. In several states, analyses of election data indeed show statistically odd phenomena in the tallies of votes for the Democratic candidate, former Vice President Joe Biden.

One of the most common arguments is that vote counts for Biden in some localities violate Benford’s Law.

In simple terms, the law states that in many real-world data sets, such as demographic data, geographical data, or even sport statistics, the first digit of the numbers will more likely be 1 than 2, and 2 more likely than 3, etc. following logarithmic scale. If the first digit distribution significantly diverges from this rule, it could be evidence of artificial manipulation of the data.

The law has been used to identify fraudulent financial records and other illegal activities. Walter Mebane, political science professor at the University of Michigan, used the law to back ballot stuffing allegations in the 2009 Iran election (pdf). Some researchers also used the law to check for irregularities in the 2016 election in Wisconsin (pdf).

One GitHub user posted an analysis of the 2020 election results in Fulton County, Georgia; Miami-Dade, Florida; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Chicago, Illinois; and Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.

While the result in Georgia and Florida generally adhered to Benford’s Law, there were significant deviations in votes for Biden in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Pennsylvania.

One Twitter user went deeper on the Milwaukee analysis and found that in many city wards, votes counted after 3 a.m. on Nov. 4 went to Biden by a much larger margin than those counted before. Sometimes the difference was as high as 40 percentage points.

Milwaukee’s county clerk didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment regarding the discrepancy. Wisconsin is headed for a recount, showing Biden slightly ahead.

Another internet sleuth noticed that in Pennsylvania, nearly 10,000 votes were removed from President Donald Trump’s count at around 9 p.m. on Nov. 4. He said the losses came from three counties: Allegheny (-1,063 votes), Bucks (-2,972 votes), and Chester (-7,135 votes).

Then, around 9 a.m. on Nov. 6, more than 27,000 votes were added to the count, nearly all of them to Biden, he said.

The office of Pennsylvania Secretary of State didn’t immediately respond to questions about the anomalies. Biden is ahead in the state, but Trump has challenged the election in court.

The results in Michigan, where Biden is ahead by a small margin, also seem to be statistically peculiar.

Around 5 a.m. on Nov. 4, data firm Decision Desk HQ updated the vote count for Michigan, adding 138,339 votes to Biden, but zero to Trump. The statistical impossibility of such a scenario prompted people to speculate that votes were illegally injected into the tally.

Within 40 minutes, Decision Desk HQ posted another update that subtracted 110,796 votes from Biden’s total and added 16,638 to Trump’s. It later said a “clerical error” in Shiawassee County caused the distribution of incorrect data and has since been fixed.

At 5:54 a.m. and 6:05 a.m., the firm posted two more updates for the Michigan race that didn’t appear to show anything unusual.

Then, at 6:18 a.m., the firm posted another update, which added 158,902 votes to the Biden tally and 29,295 votes to Trump’s. Those votes split roughly 85 percent for Biden—an exceptionally high ratio.

One explanation could be that those votes came from a deep-blue county and only included absentee ballots, which were expected to heavily favor Democrats.

However, even absentee ballots in Washtenaw County, which went for Biden by the largest margin, split in his favor by less than 82 percent. In addition, the candidate only picked up 125,927 absentee votes there, so many would have had to have come from another county less favorable to Biden.

A spokeswoman for the Michigan Secretary of State didn’t respond to questions about these votes.

Subscribe, Like And Share!

You Might Also Like
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

passivekinetic

- Anonymous

passivekinetic

« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2020, 10:25:12 PM »
If you think about it, pretty much we will not be able to do any "recount." You are just recounting maybe fake votes. The ballots are all anonymous.

Basically we need a national do-over.

Maybe some geeks will suggest a blockchain type of app.

So, basically, invalidate the entire election and have a do-over. Trump stays in office until that is done and he lost fairly.

The mass Liberal meltdown will be delayed until they find out Trump actually does stay.

One thing though, this whole election bullshit mess, it totally proved the fake news is truly fake. All the major news sources, video or printed, and even including local news (even ours!) were talking about Trump having ZERO evidence. All "unsubstantiated." Any news editor cannot in good conscience say there is ZERO evidence. Maybe some liberals on this forum (and around the world) will finally wake up to their decades long brainwashing.
- Anonymous

passivekinetic

« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2020, 10:46:46 PM »
World-class brainwashing. Did you expect anything less?

Everything from the excellent video graphics, to the very sensible-sounding female voice (gentle and persuasive), to the out of context conservative snippets, to the "expert" who you can almost hear shaking his head at the ridiculous and pathetic Trump lawsuits, and the foregone conclusion of Biden's win.

And cleverly twisting the debate now to TRUMP being the one cheating and stealing.

- Anonymous

bass monkey

« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2020, 11:41:33 PM »
Thanks but your link seemed to be stopped by a paywall. I managed to find the text:

Petr Svab
This post was originally published on this site

https://salars.net/statistical-anomalies-in-biden-votes-analyses-indicate/

With the 2020 elections marred by legal challenges and fraud allegations, some have used statistical analysis to try to determine if foul play was involved. In several states, analyses of election data indeed show statistically odd phenomena in the tallies of votes for the Democratic candidate, former Vice President Joe Biden.

One of the most common arguments is that vote counts for Biden in some localities violate Benford’s Law.

In simple terms, the law states that in many real-world data sets, such as demographic data, geographical data, or even sport statistics, the first digit of the numbers will more likely be 1 than 2, and 2 more likely than 3, etc. following logarithmic scale. If the first digit distribution significantly diverges from this rule, it could be evidence of artificial manipulation of the data.

The law has been used to identify fraudulent financial records and other illegal activities. Walter Mebane, political science professor at the University of Michigan, used the law to back ballot stuffing allegations in the 2009 Iran election (pdf). Some researchers also used the law to check for irregularities in the 2016 election in Wisconsin (pdf).

One GitHub user posted an analysis of the 2020 election results in Fulton County, Georgia; Miami-Dade, Florida; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Chicago, Illinois; and Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.

While the result in Georgia and Florida generally adhered to Benford’s Law, there were significant deviations in votes for Biden in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Pennsylvania.

One Twitter user went deeper on the Milwaukee analysis and found that in many city wards, votes counted after 3 a.m. on Nov. 4 went to Biden by a much larger margin than those counted before. Sometimes the difference was as high as 40 percentage points.

Milwaukee’s county clerk didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment regarding the discrepancy. Wisconsin is headed for a recount, showing Biden slightly ahead.

Another internet sleuth noticed that in Pennsylvania, nearly 10,000 votes were removed from President Donald Trump’s count at around 9 p.m. on Nov. 4. He said the losses came from three counties: Allegheny (-1,063 votes), Bucks (-2,972 votes), and Chester (-7,135 votes).

Then, around 9 a.m. on Nov. 6, more than 27,000 votes were added to the count, nearly all of them to Biden, he said.

The office of Pennsylvania Secretary of State didn’t immediately respond to questions about the anomalies. Biden is ahead in the state, but Trump has challenged the election in court.

The results in Michigan, where Biden is ahead by a small margin, also seem to be statistically peculiar.

Around 5 a.m. on Nov. 4, data firm Decision Desk HQ updated the vote count for Michigan, adding 138,339 votes to Biden, but zero to Trump. The statistical impossibility of such a scenario prompted people to speculate that votes were illegally injected into the tally.

Within 40 minutes, Decision Desk HQ posted another update that subtracted 110,796 votes from Biden’s total and added 16,638 to Trump’s. It later said a “clerical error” in Shiawassee County caused the distribution of incorrect data and has since been fixed.

At 5:54 a.m. and 6:05 a.m., the firm posted two more updates for the Michigan race that didn’t appear to show anything unusual.

Then, at 6:18 a.m., the firm posted another update, which added 158,902 votes to the Biden tally and 29,295 votes to Trump’s. Those votes split roughly 85 percent for Biden—an exceptionally high ratio.

One explanation could be that those votes came from a deep-blue county and only included absentee ballots, which were expected to heavily favor Democrats.

However, even absentee ballots in Washtenaw County, which went for Biden by the largest margin, split in his favor by less than 82 percent. In addition, the candidate only picked up 125,927 absentee votes there, so many would have had to have come from another county less favorable to Biden.

A spokeswoman for the Michigan Secretary of State didn’t respond to questions about these votes.

Subscribe, Like And Share!

You Might Also Like

I've seen similar posted.
The anomalies of the election being statistically impossible,  Biden doing even better then Obama.

Those battleground states don't even follow the national trends

aieahound

« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2020, 12:21:40 AM »
Lies, damned lies, and statistics.

From Flapp arguing that statistics are not valid.  (Yeah. He was arguing with me.)

I was a graduate assistant in statistics so I think this gets interesting.
And I do believe in statistically anomalies being looked at.
But would need to see raw data or data sources. Hopefully not all from internet sleuths. Or the MSM.
Where are they getting their numbers from? (Other than the “clerical error” which was acknowledged and was pretty damn huge.)

The recording of poll worker and ballot counter training was pretty interesting and should raise questions.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2020, 12:25:39 AM »

From Flapp arguing that statistics are not valid.

I was a graduate assistant in statistics so I think this gets interesting.
And I do believe in statistically anomalies being looked at.
But would need to see raw data or data sources. Hopefully not all from internet sleuths. Or the MSM.
Where are they getting their numbers from? (Other than the “clerical error” which was acknowledged and was pretty damn huge.)

The recording of poll worker and ballot counter training was pretty interesting and should raise questions.

I never said that.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

aieahound

« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2020, 12:28:12 AM »
I never said that.

Complete quote:

Percentages are meaningless when nearly 300,000 vehicle fires occur every year.  That's not a small number, unless you want it to be.  So you confuse the facts with statistics and percentages.

If I earned $100 last month making widgets, and this month I made $200, I increased by income by $100.

That's not very impressive, so I hide the raw data and say, "I doubled my income over last month."

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.

https://2ahawaii.com/index.php?topic=29145.msg260200#msg260200

Say again?

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2020, 12:33:19 AM »
If you think about it, pretty much we will not be able to do any "recount." You are just recounting maybe fake votes. The ballots are all anonymous.

Basically we need a national do-over.

Maybe some geeks will suggest a blockchain type of app.

So, basically, invalidate the entire election and have a do-over. Trump stays in office until that is done and he lost fairly.

The mass Liberal meltdown will be delayed until they find out Trump actually does stay.

One thing though, this whole election bullshit mess, it totally proved the fake news is truly fake. All the major news sources, video or printed, and even including local news (even ours!) were talking about Trump having ZERO evidence. All "unsubstantiated." Any news editor cannot in good conscience say there is ZERO evidence. Maybe some liberals on this forum (and around the world) will finally wake up to their decades long brainwashing.

There's no Constitutional provision for a general election do-over.  The law is clear.  In the case of a Presidential election failing to decide the election, it automatically falls to the Congress.

It's as if the framers created that stopgap remedy to guard against election fraud and failures.  No logical reason to run another election if the corrupt state election processes are not fixed first.

"Electoral College Tie", "Fraud" and "Contested Election" are possible reasons for throwing the decision to Congress.  As long as the Trump legal team has valid concerns, they can contest the election results.

I'd love for this to be deemed a failed election and have Congress decide.  This is still 2020.  It's almost like this has to be the outcome!   :rofl:
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2020, 12:35:04 AM »
Complete quote:

https://2ahawaii.com/index.php?topic=29145.msg260200#msg260200

Say again?

Bullshit.  I never said:

From Flapp arguing that statistics are not valid.  (Yeah. He was arguing with me.)

^== direct quote from you, not me.
-- Melvin Udall

aieahound

« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2020, 12:47:11 AM »
Easy big fella.
Clearly that part is not from you. That part is not in quotes from you. (Reading comprehension? Or did you only study spelling and grammar?)
Members can deduce whatever they want from the quotes. (Or check out the thread)
I argued statistics and that was your response.
Try to focus.
You’re deflecting again.
Pretty soon I’m gonna get an insult from you. (SOP)

( to the rest of the gang, don’t worry I’m done. Don’t want to derail this thread as I want to keep reading it.)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 12:56:06 AM by aieahound »

Jl808

Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2020, 06:42:49 AM »
BBC Article from 2016, how to spot vote rigging.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37243190

Look familiar?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 06:56:47 AM by Jl808 »

Jl808

« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2020, 06:56:16 AM »

omnigun

« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2020, 07:11:37 AM »
Long article from Twitchy shows some numbers for you to review.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/11/08/just-absolutely-insane-if-this-thread-doesnt-make-ya-go-hmmm-about-bidens-projected-win-nothing-will/

"Dec. 14 rolls by and the vote goes to the house.
Each house rep gets 1 vote.
Repubs have 26, Dems at 23. Even if they hold all 2018 wins, and gain Pennsylvania seat, they still end up at 26 vs. 24. 25 with Georgia iirc.

Repubs vote Trump.

2nd term for Trump."

This will be civil war. 

I factor most of these "anomalies"  are due to the fact so many first time voters and the pure hatred of trump forced people out.   I know people who just voted Biden to stop trump.  Even I didn't vote for him.   Of course statistics would be screwed up by such a unique election.  Screaming voter fraud with no proof isn't getting us anywhere or healing Americas divides.   I am still waiting on actual proof rather than articles extrapolating data or statistics.  Democrats ain't the smartest they couldn't perfectly manipulate the vote and have no evidence of it.  Just like I said to the 2016 democrats who screamed rigged, the message to the Republicans is the same, get over it.  Neither is probably rigged. 
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 07:17:33 AM by omnigun »

Jl808

Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2020, 07:31:09 AM »
You’re so quick to jump to conclusions that there is no rigging even when there are red flags all over that there are anomalies in the 2020 election.  Where are you even basing your conclusion that there is no rigging?

Regarding your statement that voters are turning out because they want to vote.... How do you even explain that in some places, there are more votes (200%) than registered voters?

Pls ask yourself if you are really looking at this objectively or not. Confirmation bias is when you ignore evidence when they do not support your views.

You mention “civil war” - if the democrats rigged the election to steal the presidency, then it’s actually already started. It’s called a coup d’etat.

Anyway, back to topic.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 07:36:36 AM by Jl808 »

changemyoil66

« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2020, 09:08:59 AM »

This will be civil war. 

We are already at a civil war.  Just not like how the one people were taught about in schools.  Cyber warefare, info warfare, just to name a few.

changemyoil66

« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2020, 09:11:27 AM »
There's no Constitutional provision for a general election do-over.  The law is clear.  In the case of a Presidential election failing to decide the election, it automatically falls to the Congress.

It's as if the framers created that stopgap remedy to guard against election fraud and failures.  No logical reason to run another election if the corrupt state election processes are not fixed first.

"Electoral College Tie", "Fraud" and "Contested Election" are possible reasons for throwing the decision to Congress.  As long as the Trump legal team has valid concerns, they can contest the election results.

I'd love for this to be deemed a failed election and have Congress decide.  This is still 2020.  It's almost like this has to be the outcome!   :rofl:

If he wins in the SCOTUS, this will be huge because it will dictate how all future elections are won.  DNC can cheat with zero repercussions and GOP has no hope of winning, unless they too cheat.  Then we will have all 340,000,000 citizens in the nation voting and maybe even more for every election.

Connecting the dots, Feinsteins husband owns part of the voting tally company and so does Pelosi's.

punaperson

« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2020, 10:02:19 AM »

Steve Cortez one minute video re a couple of "anomalies" re vote totals/win ratio in House races compared to presidential race.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1325865235387969536