The COVID Cult (Read 317646 times)

aletheuo137

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #9180 on: November 24, 2021, 01:29:56 PM »

Let's Go Kermit!
Rainbow Connection by Kermit the Frog

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

MassConfusion

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” ― Mark Twain

macsak

« Reply #9182 on: November 24, 2021, 09:15:32 PM »
i'd bet at least of our members are gonna do this

ren

« Reply #9183 on: November 26, 2021, 07:16:46 AM »
All three local news outlets are headlining a new S African Covid "mutant" variant. Source is the Associated Press. Stocks taking a hit

Inspector

« Reply #9184 on: November 26, 2021, 07:30:05 AM »
All three local news outlets are headlining a new S African Covid "mutant" variant. Source is the Associated Press. Stocks taking a hit
This will be never ending. The vaccine will never be effective against the next variant so it sets up the need for another jab. And another. And another. This will never end until everyone complies or the non compliant are dead from so many jabs. This is why we have to fight this government attempt at control.
AZ MASS ELECTION FRAUD OCCURRED!!! - THE PROOF IS IN!!!
“Q ANON WORSHIPER”
“COVID CONSPIRACY THEORIST”
“FLAT EARTHER” 😂
“ANTI VAXXER”

QUIETShooter

« Reply #9185 on: November 26, 2021, 12:06:19 PM »
You see what happens when everyone gives an inch?  The government takes a mile........

I wonder if our governor is on a kick-back basis with the demokrats.  He's on the path for the all time ass-kissing loyal puppet award of the new demokratic government of Amerika.

Probably already rubbing his hands in glee over this new variant and his plans for proclamation number 3,098,435.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Rocky

« Reply #9186 on: November 26, 2021, 12:58:38 PM »
This "New" variant is weeks old and just today it rocks the stocks ?
Don't buy in.
It's an anti "Black Friday" (Racist) rebellion cuz we spent all our money on Thanksgiving. I know it was the most expensive we ever had.
Almost double  :grrr:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

changemyoil66

« Reply #9187 on: November 26, 2021, 01:53:08 PM »
Biden blast trump for his racist travel bans, then does the same. Crickets from the media.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #9188 on: November 26, 2021, 02:28:16 PM »
Biden blast trump for his racist travel bans, then does the same. Crickets from the media.

When a defacto White supremacist (Trump's white) implements a ban for any country that's not predominantly White European, he's a racist.

When an old White guy who has trouble stringing two coherent sentences together does it, it's for public safety.

Motives are assigned by the Leftists and propagated by the Leftist media, regardless of the truth.

This is how things have been for decades.  I don't see it improving unless someone pulls the curtain back on the political ties between the media and the Democrats.  We all know what's what, but there needs to be a bunch of people fired for using the media to further political objectives.
Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it.

aieahound

« Reply #9189 on: November 26, 2021, 03:15:40 PM »
Omicron

There’s a name. How’d it go from beta to delta to omicron.
I guess it is kind of a Transformer.

Also, why on the Government sponsored commercials for the vaccine are there no 10 second speed talking segments about side effects may include ?
Side effects may include ………………………………………………….. if you experience any of these immediately see your doctor.
I thought that was required.

macsak

« Reply #9190 on: November 26, 2021, 07:53:06 PM »
Omicron

There’s a name. How’d it go from beta to delta to omicron.
I guess it is kind of a Transformer.

Also, why on the Government sponsored commercials for the vaccine are there no 10 second speed talking segments about side effects may include ?
Side effects may include ………………………………………………….. if you experience any of these immediately see your doctor.
I thought that was required.

they skipped "nu" because people were saying "every week there is a nu variant"

they skipped the next letter because the CCP wouldn't  approve...

hvybarrels

« Reply #9191 on: November 26, 2021, 10:03:09 PM »

aletheuo137

« Reply #9192 on: November 27, 2021, 05:16:13 PM »

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

changemyoil66

« Reply #9193 on: Today at 01:12:50 PM »
New varriant called Omnicron. Waiting on more info.

So far they think the already infected might have higher risk of reinfection.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk