Take a chill pill, guys... (Read 26994 times)

rpoL98

Re: Take a chill pill, guys...
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2022, 07:05:45 PM »
how about when 2A Political Discussion is getting spammed by DU-colored trolls?

at the same time you're trying to balance with "Freedom of Speech".  if you ban them, they declare a victory, it's a bragging point, pin a medal on their chest, significant accomplishment.

On the other hand, they're trying to see where the spamming breaking point is to overwhelm and subvert the forum into a DU-Hawaii echo-chamber.  Seems to me, IMHO and only that, the 2A Hawaii Political Discussion should be about politics/politicians that's favorable to 2A, and critical of politics/politicians that's unfavorable to 2A.  Discussion that praises politics/politicians that infringe on 2A is trolling.

just my 2 cents, respectively.

oldfart

« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2022, 07:27:16 PM »
what does DU mean?
What, Me Worry?

rpoL98

« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2022, 07:40:30 PM »
Democratic Underground.  it's a social forum of flaming libtards where only libtard posts are allowed, the more extreme, the better.  Serious chronic TDS is welcome there.  any DU wrong-think is immediately erased, and banned.  It's a real good example of an echo-chamber.  Dissent is not tolerated, quickly squelched.  It is somewhat entertaining to see how the other side thinks, or rationalizes. There are some Hawaii folks on there (judging from their screen names), who'd have guessed.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=forum&id=1002

« Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 07:50:19 PM by rpoL98 »