Joe Biden is not smart (Read 123383 times)

macsak

Re: Joe Biden is not smart
« Reply #840 on: November 11, 2021, 02:22:44 PM »

Inspector

« Reply #841 on: November 12, 2021, 12:15:41 PM »
Biden Says Poor Americans Are Driving to McDonald's So They Can 'Hear' The Internet Better

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/biden-says-poor-americans-are-driving-mcdonalds-so-they-can-hear-internet-better
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #842 on: November 12, 2021, 12:18:12 PM »
Biden Says Poor Americans Are Driving to McDonald's So They Can 'Hear' The Internet Better

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/biden-says-poor-americans-are-driving-mcdonalds-so-they-can-hear-internet-better

When the things you hear the voices in your head telling you are idiotic and insane, maybe you shouldn't repeat them out loud?
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #843 on: November 12, 2021, 12:22:19 PM »
When the things you hear the voices in your head telling you are idiotic and insane, maybe you shouldn't repeat them out loud?
What’s wrong with that? I drive to the Internet to listen to Big Macs.

changemyoil66

« Reply #844 on: November 12, 2021, 12:43:07 PM »
Still waiting for the media to ask for  a cognitive exam for him. Like how they did with Trump and a physical test when he held the arm of a general while going down a wet ramp.

I wore leather sole dress shoes. And when the ground is wet, it's very slippery.  That is until the soles are so saturated, that it's no longer as slick.  Current dress shoes have rubber soles cause they stopped making the leather ones for a short period.

aletheuo137

« Reply #845 on: November 17, 2021, 07:10:51 AM »
More voters think Biden is not mentally, physically fit for office that do, poll

https://justthenews.com/government/white-house/more-voters-think-biden-not-mentally-physically-fit-office-do-poll

According to a poll from Politico/Morning Consult, just 40% of voters agreed that the president "is in good health," 50% disagreed. The 10-percentage-point gap represents a 29-point shift since just over a year ago, when voters, by a 19-point margin believed Biden to be in good health.
The numbers suggest the concern about the president's mental and physical health goes beyond his partisan detractors.
When asked whether the president is mentally fit, 46% responded that he is, while 48% disagreed. Last October, voters felt Biden was mentally fit by a 21-point margin. 
While questions begin to circle about whether Biden will seek another term in the Oval Office – he says he will – faith in him from the ever-important independent constituency appears to be evaporating. By a margin of 23 points, independents do not believe Biden is mentally fit at present. 
Biden, the oldest president ever to be elected, turns 79 on Saturday.  

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

macsak

« Reply #846 on: November 17, 2021, 08:52:03 AM »
trump took vacations too!

ren

« Reply #847 on: November 17, 2021, 09:05:47 AM »
Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

« Reply #848 on: November 17, 2021, 09:09:07 AM »
More voters think Biden is not mentally, physically fit for office that do, poll

https://justthenews.com/government/white-house/more-voters-think-biden-not-mentally-physically-fit-office-do-poll

According to a poll from Politico/Morning Consult, just 40% of voters agreed that the president "is in good health," 50% disagreed. The 10-percentage-point gap represents a 29-point shift since just over a year ago, when voters, by a 19-point margin believed Biden to be in good health.
The numbers suggest the concern about the president's mental and physical health goes beyond his partisan detractors.
When asked whether the president is mentally fit, 46% responded that he is, while 48% disagreed. Last October, voters felt Biden was mentally fit by a 21-point margin.
While questions begin to circle about whether Biden will seek another term in the Oval Office – he says he will – faith in him from the ever-important independent constituency appears to be evaporating. By a margin of 23 points, independents do not believe Biden is mentally fit at present.
Biden, the oldest president ever to be elected, turns 79 on Saturday. 

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

This shows the media bias and TDS bias. Any little thing Trump did, they looked for a  reason he is unfit physically or mentally. Like the walking down a wet ramp incident.  But when a POTUS actually shows signs of cognitive decline, crickets.  I remember when Trump was given a clean bill of health, they then attacked the doctor who gave him his annual physical.

changemyoil66

« Reply #849 on: November 17, 2021, 09:13:18 AM »
trump took vacations too!

Went golfing often and still got lots of stuff done. Also worked till early morning (N. Korea prisoner release).  Work hard, play hard.

Inspector

« Reply #850 on: November 17, 2021, 11:28:52 AM »

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #851 on: November 17, 2021, 02:16:21 PM »
Biden: 'How Do I Cross a Bridge in a Snowstorm?'

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/biden-how-do-i-cross-bridge-snowstorm

Did anyone listening raise their hand and say to Biden, "Mr. President, we built that bridge with our own taxes and resources.  We didn't rely on Washington to do it for us.  If it needs it again, we can do that again.  It's not Washington's place to manage every single state's problems, is it?"

I'd have done that if I lived there.  With federal money comes federal rules and requirements.  It's the main thing that ruined public schools -- compliance in exchange for funding.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 02:49:48 PM by Flapp_Jackson »
-- Melvin Udall

macsak

« Reply #852 on: November 21, 2021, 07:46:31 AM »

Inspector

« Reply #853 on: November 21, 2021, 08:06:24 AM »

Boy oh boy, that sure says a lot, doesn’t it?

Jl808

« Reply #854 on: November 21, 2021, 09:24:00 AM »
YT Short by Loza alexander (Let’s Go Brandon fame) on what “Brandon supporters be like…”

https://youtube.com/shorts/qh8ifjpt_mA
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

macsak

« Reply #855 on: November 22, 2021, 12:46:02 PM »

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #856 on: November 22, 2021, 01:10:45 PM »
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #857 on: November 24, 2021, 07:10:35 PM »
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #858 on: December 02, 2021, 12:42:23 PM »
Scary Polls: More Americans Believe In Ghosts Than Approve Of Biden

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/scary-polls-more-americans-believe-ghosts-approve-biden

QUIETShooter

« Reply #859 on: December 02, 2021, 01:32:05 PM »
Scary Polls: More Americans Believe In Ghosts Than Approve Of Biden

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/scary-polls-more-americans-believe-ghosts-approve-biden

The 36.3% that approve imo must be his family, friends, and government appointees.  Another indication that government is getting too big..... :rofl:

The 4.6% must be fuckin brain dead.........
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.