Why we are the WEAKEST generation of all time (Read 5345 times)

macsak

Why we are the WEAKEST generation of all time
« on: June 17, 2021, 12:55:09 PM »
good thing no one here acts like this...

groveler

Re: Why we are the WEAKEST generation of all time
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2021, 01:51:49 PM »

Obviously many of us old farts don't have this problem,
I'm reminded of the song, "A country boy will survive".
My kids are generally pretty self sufficient and "self actuating".
as are my cousins and one of my Brothers kids.
But the Grand kids I wonder about.
Crash is going to happen, I probably won't be around.
But at least we gave them the tools.  That is all we can do.
 :shaka:

ren

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 02:30:31 PM »

Deeds Not Words

Glasser

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2021, 08:54:59 PM »

QUIETShooter

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2021, 09:38:00 AM »
All of this started going downhill when it was decided that "everyone gets a medal....."
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

changemyoil66

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2021, 04:05:29 PM »

Only women who want cucks.

My wife wouldnt date a guy who doesnt lift more than her. She has a 315 deadlift.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Glasser

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2021, 03:03:07 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/essential-morale-cohesion-readiness-military-nellis-air-force-base-nevada-hosts-drag-queen-show/

“Essential to the Morale, Cohesion and Readiness of the Military” – Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada Hosts Drag Queen Show

I thought it was only the Marines that would F anything with a pulse?

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2021, 03:48:56 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/essential-morale-cohesion-readiness-military-nellis-air-force-base-nevada-hosts-drag-queen-show/

“Essential to the Morale, Cohesion and Readiness of the Military” – Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada Hosts Drag Queen Show

I thought it was only the Marines that would F anything with a pulse?

"Welcome to the revolution!"   :geekdanc:

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

ren

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2021, 10:30:25 PM »
2a isn't the only thing in the world bro.
Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2021, 11:23:38 AM »
Our military is being made weaker from our own people.  It's a long term plan, like taking away 2a rights a little bit at a time.

Glasser

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2021, 09:02:49 PM »
Our military is being made weaker from our own people.  It's a long term plan, like taking away 2a rights a little bit at a time.

And the fact they are trying to purge the Trump supporters from the military and brainwash the rest with Marxist Racist BS tells you Biden's recent 'You'd need F-15s and Nukes to stop the Federal Government' isnt a warning to citizens but saying out loud how afraid the Dems are of the people driving those jets and manning those silos.

Do you think when push comes to shove that the REAL military is going to follow the orders of a Senile Hair Sniffing Kid Fondling Idiot?  And the rest will be too busy arguing over who should be giving orders based on their skin color not rank.

Glasser

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2021, 10:56:00 PM »

hvybarrels

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2021, 09:20:34 PM »
Who wants some Toxic Masculinity? I have a little extra....

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

hvybarrels

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2021, 09:23:16 PM »
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 09:28:37 PM by hvybarrels »
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

hvybarrels

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2021, 09:33:51 PM »
Women may think that they want men who are weak and easy to control, but when you give them what they really need they keep coming back for more.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2021, 08:35:23 AM »
America will destroy itself, if allowed to continue on it's current trek.

Our enemies just need to sit back and do this: :popcorn:
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Kuleana

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2021, 09:48:47 AM »
America will destroy itself, if allowed to continue on it's current trek.

Our enemies just need to sit back and do this: :popcorn:
Said many times before, the US empire is on its way out.  It is inevitable and nothing can be done about the political, legal, social, racial, religious, etc. divisions that will continue to exist in the empire.

Looking back, when America was the beautiful republic that was the envy of all, it could be said its final end truly began, when it started expanding beyond its original 13 colonies.  In hindsight, its legal and illegal territorial acquisitions, since that time, would never share in the common culture, language, religion, and dreams of a unified nation, as did those original colonies.

This is why all this nonsense propaganda of Russian or Chinese expansion and/or wanting war with the US empire is all a ruse.  They know the US empire is coming to an end; hence, their geopolitical actions today are most likely based to prepare for the power vacuum that will happen afterwards.

The US empire, on the other hand, will try to play its last card, its imperial military, with the hopes of turning things around.  With Russia and China not taking the bait, despite all of the US empire's military provocations; however, the Power Okole will, for the near term, become more authoritarian; slowly repealing civil liberties; disarming the population; and utilize controlled racial and ethnic tensions, to ensure a 2nd American revolution does not occur, at least before WWIII can begin.

oldfart

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2021, 10:24:44 AM »
Said many times before, the US empire is on its way out.  It is inevitable and nothing can be done about the political, legal, social, racial, religious, etc. divisions that will continue to exist in the empire.

Looking back, when America was the beautiful republic that was the envy of all, it could be said its final end truly began, when it started expanding beyond its original 13 colonies.  In hindsight, its legal and illegal territorial acquisitions, since that time, would never share in the common culture, language, religion, and dreams of a unified nation, as did those original colonies.

This is why all this nonsense propaganda of Russian or Chinese expansion and/or wanting war with the US empire is all a ruse.  They know the US empire is coming to an end; hence, their geopolitical actions today are most likely based to prepare for the power vacuum that will happen afterwards.

The US empire, on the other hand, will try to play its last card, its imperial military, with the hopes of turning things around.  With Russia and China not taking the bait, despite all of the US empire's military provocations; however, the Power Okole will, for the near term, become more authoritarian; slowly repealing civil liberties; disarming the population; and utilize controlled racial and ethnic tensions, to ensure a 2nd American revolution does not occur, at least before WWIII can begin.
So in order to maga, we have to go back to 13 colonies.
I want some of whatever you've been smoking.
What, Me Worry?

ren

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2021, 10:31:33 AM »
What is flux capacitor?
Deeds Not Words

Kuleana

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2021, 11:13:31 AM »
So in order to maga, we have to go back to 13 colonies.
Not exactly.

Ideally, for the American Republic to be restored the right way, there needs to be another constitutional convention with only those states wanting to be part of it.  The legal examples, from the 1st American Republic, would naturally serve as a template.  Those states who choose not to be part should be wished the best of luck and allowed to go on their merry way, to establish their own nations, in their own image and by the will, of their people.

You can't force a population will such dramatic and substantial legal, political, religious, economic, etc. differences to coexist and expect that nation state to endure.  Such nation states with those heterogenous population characteristics are typically empires, by-the-way.  A truly functioning and harmonious nation requires a homogenous population built on the same values, as did the original 13 colonies, of the 1st American Republic.