I learned something from your post today.
You learned that CMO has no focus, thus 5 holsters.
I have nothing really to add to my XP cause when I do carry, it's only for a week (vacation). So carrying for that little amount of time, you can even ccw a full size 1911 and just deal with it.
But here's my little XP:
Carry strictly in Vegas
1) I carry IWB Kydex because when gambling, I lean forward on the table. So if I carried at 4-5oclock, I would be printing. Plus when walking shoulder to shoulder on the strip in a crowd, I want control of the pistol in front of me.
2) When I go off strip, I switch to 4-5 oclock.
3) I wear a Hanes tank top (tucked in) under my t-shirt. Because when drawing from IWB with 1 hand, this allows the shirt to stick to the Hanes tank and stay up (clear the guns grip), which allows me to clear the shirt from the gun. Without a tank on, the t-shirt drops very quickly and sometimes gets wrapped on the grip of the pistol if I'm not fast enough. So transfer this issue to drawing from a different position or under stress. The tank also helps with sweat build up (kydex holster) and rubbing rash. But it is a pain in the a$$ when I have to take a dump, which is about 3x a day (high protein diet). Gotta tuck the tank back in after each session. IDK if a leather holster would cause sweat, but if it does, now it absorbs the sweat and can probably smell if not cleaned. Kydex doesn't absorb sweat.
4) I carry my VP9, it's a bigger gun, but see above about just dealing with it for 1 week. If I carried daily, I would get something smaller. Good thing kydex can make any holster now.
5) WML when carrying IWB rubs against the boto. So this can be either good or bad, depends on how sukebe you are. It's actually the holster that's rubbing the boto, not the light. The WML causes a protrusion.
6) When taking a dump, I don't leave the gun on the TP holder, Its in my underwear. Don't want to leave the pistol behind by mistake. If I leave the holster on the belt, due to the weight, it will fall over (top heavy) and hit the dirty bathroom floor. So I find it easier to unholster. See below pic. I can imagine a leather or cloth holster absorbing any liquids on the restroom floor too. Kydex is easy to clean.
7) See pic below, how the screws are in lower. This causes the grip to be higher on my appendix. At this height, the end of the holster is just above where the boto begins. With it lower, it's covering the base of the boto and rubbing. See also above separate WML issue, but nothing to solve this since I hang to the right naturally. So like Inspector mentioned, Kydex is more modular than leather. Not only height stuff, but cant as well, or if you want to add a claw, etc...