My Holster Experiences (Read 6532 times)

changemyoil66

Re: My Holster Experiences
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2021, 10:19:28 AM »
Buying a holster is more difficult than buying a bra. I make this statement based on hours of shopping with my wife at the Ala Moana mall. When you buy the wrong holster, you normally cannot return it. When I ordered two Safariland holsters for the Glock 19, I thought they were different enough to warrant getting one with waist attachments and one without. Both could be configured for OWB carry, so they were identical functionally. This meant that I bought two holsters when one would have been satisfactory. Then I realized that either I am a poor shot or I need a flashlight and laser beam to improve my aim. This requires a brand new holster, rendering the first two, useless. Trying not to make the same mistake with the Sig P365 XL. This was ordered with a Sig Romeo red dot sight, which comes with an outer protector. I will bet you that when I finally order a holster for that small gun, the fit will be off. Obviously, if the Young vs. Hawaii case turns out in our favor, this will create another wrinkle (CCW) in the process of selecting a holster.

I have a bunch of other handguns in the ordering pipeline. They have top, bottom, or both types of rails. The ones with the long rails have at least two mounting locations for the optics. This forces me to wait until I determine the spot that is most balanced. This further delays the process of getting a holster.

We need a list of vendors whose choices are not limited to one or two types of optics, or one barrel length. Not all guns are sized like Jayne Mansfield or Audrey Hepburn. I need a holster maker who uses real handguns, not blueprints based on rough estimates, when they craft their holsters.

Sorry Inspector, don't mean to highjack the thread.

Doc,
Everyone has this issue. I only have 1 handgun and like 5 holsters.

1) 1st holster was a Serpa, got it at the gun store when I picked up the gun. Was a total noob at this time.
2) Learned many places don't allow them to be used. So I bought a drop leg G-code with hood
3) Got a CCW Kydex holster
4) Added a light to the VP9, so got another OWB holster from FalTac Unlimited. G-code doesn't make a hood holster with a WML.  I use the RTI clip so I don't need an entire new drop leg system.
5) Got a new CCW Kydex due to the WML being added
6) Tried the FalTac and didn't like it. Went with Safariland.  And again, used the G-Code RTI system, so another entire drop leg wasn't needed, just the holster.

THis is why I also refuse to add a RDS on my VP9. Because I will need 2 new holsters (OWB/IWB). So when I do decide to RDS, I'm just gonna buy another gun.

I prefer drop leg because my plate carrier which has side plates get in the way for a hip holster.  This and my body type make it difficult. It's not impossible,just awkward to get to.  So a drop leg is much easier for me.

I didn't learn this either at home dry firing or from YT.  It took getting reps in at the range and taking a skill builder to figure out what I prefer.  And as a noob, I had nothing to compare to.   But I have more reps and XP. So when I ordered my 1911, I know which holster to get.  So 1 and done for the 1911.

Example is my FalTac holster with hood. When seated or prone, I cannot disengage the hood.  Which is a major problem.  I didn't realize this because when standing up, there is no issue.  My G-code also had no issue doing this, so I was unaware it was a problem, until I tried with the FalTac.. IIRC it was DRCK that mentioned to try it, so in reality, he saved me.  Because if I had to draw my pistol prone or seated, I would be unable to with that FalTac holster.   So I had to buy a Safariland one instead, which does work when seated or prone.

Inspector

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2021, 10:38:08 AM »
Sorry Inspector, don't mean to highjack the thread.

Doc,
Everyone has this issue. I only have 1 handgun and like 5 holsters.

1) 1st holster was a Serpa, got it at the gun store when I picked up the gun. Was a total noob at this time.
2) Learned many places don't allow them to be used. So I bought a drop leg G-code with hood
3) Got a CCW Kydex holster
4) Added a light to the VP9, so got another OWB holster from FalTac Unlimited. G-code doesn't make a hood holster with a WML.  I use the RTI clip so I don't need an entire new drop leg system.
5) Got a new CCW Kydex due to the WML being added
6) Tried the FalTac and didn't like it. Went with Safariland.  And again, used the G-Code RTI system, so another entire drop leg wasn't needed, just the holster.

THis is why I also refuse to add a RDS on my VP9. Because I will need 2 new holsters (OWB/IWB). So when I do decide to RDS, I'm just gonna buy another gun.

I prefer drop leg because my plate carrier which has side plates get in the way for a hip holster.  This and my body type make it difficult. It's not impossible,just awkward to get to.  So a drop leg is much easier for me.

I didn't learn this either at home dry firing or from YT.  It took getting reps in at the range and taking a skill builder to figure out what I prefer.  And as a noob, I had nothing to compare to.   But I have more reps and XP. So when I ordered my 1911, I know which holster to get.  So 1 and done for the 1911.

Example is my FalTac holster with hood. When seated or prone, I cannot disengage the hood.  Which is a major problem.  I didn't realize this because when standing up, there is no issue.  My G-code also had no issue doing this, so I was unaware it was a problem, until I tried with the FalTac.. IIRC it was DRCK that mentioned to try it, so in reality, he saved me.  Because if I had to draw my pistol prone or seated, I would be unable to with that FalTac holster.   So I had to buy a Safariland one instead, which does work when seated or prone.
By all means, keep the conversation going. Just because I have a minute amount of experience doesn’t mean you can’t impart your experience. I learned something from your post today.  :thumbsup:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

changemyoil66

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2021, 11:38:26 AM »
I learned something from your post today. 

You learned that CMO has no focus, thus 5 holsters.

I have nothing really to add to my XP cause when I do carry, it's only for a week (vacation).  So carrying for that little amount of time, you can even ccw a full size 1911 and just deal with it.

But here's my little XP:

Carry strictly in Vegas

1) I carry IWB Kydex because when gambling, I lean forward on the table. So if I carried at 4-5oclock, I would be printing.  Plus when walking shoulder to shoulder on the strip in a crowd, I want control of the pistol in front of me.

2) When I go off strip, I switch to 4-5 oclock.

3) I wear a Hanes tank top (tucked in) under my t-shirt. Because when drawing from IWB with 1 hand, this allows the shirt to stick to the Hanes tank and stay up (clear the guns grip), which allows me to clear the shirt from the gun.  Without a tank on, the t-shirt drops very quickly and sometimes gets wrapped on the grip of the pistol if I'm not fast enough.  So transfer this issue to drawing from a different position or under stress. The tank also helps with sweat build up (kydex holster) and rubbing rash. But it is a pain in the a$$ when I have to take a dump, which is about 3x a day (high protein diet).  Gotta tuck the tank back in after each session. IDK if a leather holster would cause sweat, but if it does, now it absorbs the sweat and can probably smell if not cleaned. Kydex doesn't absorb sweat.

4) I carry my VP9, it's a bigger gun, but see above about just dealing with it for 1 week.  If I carried daily, I would get something smaller.  Good thing kydex can make any holster now.

5) WML when carrying IWB rubs against the boto.  So this can be either good or bad, depends on how sukebe you are. It's actually the holster that's rubbing the boto, not the light. The WML causes a protrusion.

6) When taking a dump, I don't leave the gun on the TP holder, Its in my underwear. Don't want to leave the pistol behind by mistake. If I leave the holster on the belt, due to the weight, it will fall over (top heavy) and hit the dirty bathroom floor. So I find it easier to unholster. See below pic.  I can imagine a leather or cloth holster absorbing any liquids on the restroom floor too. Kydex is easy to clean.

7) See pic below, how the screws are in lower.  This causes the grip to be higher on my appendix.  At this height, the end of the holster is just above where the boto begins.  With it lower, it's covering the base of the boto and rubbing.  See also above separate WML issue, but nothing to solve this since I hang to the right naturally.  So like Inspector mentioned, Kydex is more modular than leather. Not only height stuff, but cant as well, or if you want to add a claw, etc...

« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 11:53:41 AM by changemyoil66 »

changemyoil66

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2021, 11:50:49 AM »
Forgot to add, I only have 1 pistol.  And now that I'm looking to get a 2nd one (1911), holster options was also a factor.  Since it would be strictly OWB, I like to have the hood (foreskin).  So certain 1911 models, Safariland didn't make hoods.  I do not want to buy 5 holsters again.  Buy once, cry one.  I now understand this saying.  Which Inspector mentioned in his first post or so. Spend the money and don't go cheap.

Inspector

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2021, 12:05:35 PM »

I have nothing really to add to my XP cause when I do carry, it's only for a week (vacation).  So carrying for that little amount of time, you can even ccw a full size 1911 and just deal with it.

But here's my little XP:

Carry strictly in Vegas

1) I carry IWB Kydex because when gambling, I lean forward on the table. So if I carried at 4-5oclock, I would be printing.  Plus when walking shoulder to shoulder on the strip in a crowd, I want control of the pistol in front of me.

2) When I go off strip, I switch to 4-5 oclock.

3) I wear a Hanes tank top (tucked in) under my t-shirt. Because when drawing from IWB with 1 hand, this allows the shirt to stick to the Hanes tank and stay up (clear the guns grip), which allows me to clear the shirt from the gun.  Without a tank on, the t-shirt drops very quickly and sometimes gets wrapped on the grip of the pistol if I'm not fast enough.  So transfer this issue to drawing from a different position or under stress. The tank also helps with sweat build up (kydex holster) and rubbing rash. But it is a pain in the a$$ when I have to take a dump, which is about 3x a day (high protein diet).  Gotta tuck the tank back in after each session. IDK if a leather holster would cause sweat, but if it does, now it absorbs the sweat and can probably smell if not cleaned. Kydex doesn't absorb sweat.

4) I carry my VP9, it's a bigger gun, but see above about just dealing with it for 1 week.  If I carried daily, I would get something smaller.  Good thing kydex can make any holster now.

5) WML when carrying IWB rubs against the boto.  So this can be either good or bad, depends on how sukebe you are. It's actually the holster that's rubbing the boto, not the light. The WML causes a protrusion.

6) When taking a dump, I don't leave the gun on the TP holder, Its in my underwear. Don't want to leave the pistol behind by mistake. If I leave the holster on the belt, due to the weight, it will fall over (top heavy) and hit the dirty bathroom floor. So I find it easier to unholster. See below pic.  I can imagine a leather or cloth holster absorbing any liquids on the restroom floor too. Kydex is easy to clean.

7) See pic below, how the screws are in lower.  This causes the grip to be higher on my appendix.  At this height, the end of the holster is just above where the boto begins.  With it lower, it's covering the base of the boto and rubbing.  See also above separate WML issue, but nothing to solve this since I hang to the right naturally.  So like Inspector mentioned, Kydex is more modular than leather. Not only height stuff, but cant as well, or if you want to add a claw, etc...

[SNIP THE BOTO PIC]
That was a little too much TMI  :rofl:

But seriously I don’t do IWB without a t-shirt tucked in between the holster and my skin. I make sure there is a breathable layer between my holster and skin. I use strictly leather for my IWB holsters. So far the sweat has been wicked away from the leather by the t-shirt and not infiltrated it that I can tell. It still smells like good leather.

However, with my new Sig Sauer P365 XL I just bought today I ordered a hybrid holster that also has a suede backing to the leather. It has a kydex shell. I am looking forward to how this new little light pistol carries as I figured out it could probably be used as a pocket carry as well. It seems a little big and heavy for pocket carry. But I did a little experiment and I will be buying a pocket holster for it.

changemyoil66

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2021, 12:09:53 PM »

. So far the sweat has been wicked away from the leather by the t-shirt and not infiltrated it that I can tell. It still smells like good leather.

Ever smell a stink baseball glove?  Everyone else can smell it, except the user of the glove.

Why the 365XL and not just a 365?  Figure for pocket carry, the smaller the better.

Inspector

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2021, 12:21:18 PM »
Ever smell a stink baseball glove?  Everyone else can smell it, except the user of the glove.

Why the 365XL and not just a 365?  Figure for pocket carry, the smaller the better.
My nephew has a 365. The X in the XL denotes a slightly longer grip with no mag extensions I can get my pinky around it. It feels slightly more stable than his 365 with the 12 round mags with finger extensions. The length of the grip of the 365 with 12 round mags with extension is the same as the XL with 12 round flush fit mags. Mostly I like it just for feel and grip. The L in XL stands for a slightly longer barrel. The gun itself is a little softer shooting with the longer barrel and the sight picture that is added by the longer barrel is noticeable. But the biggest difference for me between the two guns are that the XL has much better sights. Since the length of the grip is the same for both with 12 round mags the only other dimension difference is in the barrel length. Barrel length is not as critical as grip length/size when concealed, even for pocket carry.

Inspector

« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2021, 04:59:36 AM »
This part is about magazine holders, speedloader holders and clip/speed strip holders. There is not a lot I can say about this subject so it will be brief.

When I ordered my holsters from Simply Rugged I also ordered a two magazine holder mostly for experimentation and because one of the classes I intend to take has a mandatory one magazine holder minimum requirement. Of course since I ordered the holder from this outfit it is made out of leather and matches all my leather holsters from them.

My first impression of the 2 magazine holder is that it is larger than I thought it would be. And also the magazines stick up above my belt line farther than I wanted. I was hoping they would be lower on my belt line. However, even with 2 fully loaded magazines it is comfortable and it was worth the investment.

Having the magazines ride higher above my belt line than I wanted made me realize that they will stick into my big stomach when I sit down. And they do. It is not bad but it is noticeable. So I tried an experiment. I turned it upside down. I reinserted my two magazines and sat down again. This time I realized why they ride so high above my belt line. The jab I feel with them riding below the belt line is much worse than the slight dig when they are above the belt line. So now I understand why. I think some day I may just try one of the magazine holders that hold them at an angle that is more horizontal.

The magazine holder I have also needs some breaking in. In the same way my leather holsters need breaking in. When inserting the mags I need to push them down with more force than I feel is necessary. They are a tight fit. I know they need to be tight but they don’t need to be that tight. I left some magazines in the holder for a few days and now it is much better. I also spent an hour or so just inserting and removing the mags and now they are much better. They now slide right in and only require a minimal amount of effort to insert them all the way in. And they pull out of the holder just as smoothly.

The way the holder is designed and made you can also adjust the tension on the magazines. The two magazine wells are separated by a metal insert which I will describe as a washer that is about 1/4”-3/8” thick. It is held in by the standard leather screw setup so it is possible to use standard washers to expand the length of the metal insert thus making the magazine wells slightly larger.

While shopping for some other items on Cabela’s with my Cabela’s points I found an HKS non leather 2 speedloader holder. It uses snaps to hold the speedloaders in place. It looks like tooled leather but I assume it is made of plastic of some sort. When it came I looked it over for quality and it is made very nicely. And it holds my speedloaders very securely. The snaps are just right in that they are easy enough to snap into place and unsnap when needed. It works very well during my reload practices. I looked all over for a leather holder but they are hard to find and very expensive when you do find them. So I think this is one time when I can be pake and get away with it.

I have a couple of very old military clip holders for some old military rifles I own. They are designed to hold one or two fully charged clips of rifle ammunition. They are an ugly brown leather with snaps that are too tight for practical use. But I will try and incorporate them during my revolver EDC. I can see already that a more modern and practical carry pouch will replace these quickly. I will eventually purchase a couple of speed strips that will be used to charge my revolvers in lieu of the speedloaders. I will write about it at a later date. But for now, speedloaders work very well for me with practice.

My thoughts on all of this might not agree with some of you. I do not feel under gunned when I carry a six shot revolver and no additional ammo. Same goes for when I carry a 12-17 round semi auto. I do not feel the need to carry additional magazines nor speedloaders all the time. This may be a mistake on my part but it is how I feel. It doesn’t mean I won’t carry extra ammo. I do somewhat irregularly carry extra. I have changed all my pants over from regular blue jeans to cargo pants/shorts. So if I do feel the need to carry extra ammo, the magazines go in one of my pockets. If I decide to carry extra for my revolvers I do carry the speedloaders in my holder. Most conflicts are settled without firing a shot. And with that even less are settled with only one or two shots. While the chance of my ever having to pull a weapon on someone are rather slim, I feel I have enough confidence in my abilities to put down one or two perps if necessary with what I am carrying. I do feel naked without a pistol on my person every day. One of them (at a minimum) goes with me every single day when I leave my house. And one is with me almost all the time when I am working outside my house. Recently during my trip to CA I felt totally naked without a gun on my person. I do not want to break any laws. I just tried to stay out of any known bad areas during my trip. Feeling naked without a gun on your person is a feeling you will experience if you ever get to carry concealed or open for a length of time.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 05:04:49 AM by Inspector »

Inspector

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2021, 05:40:08 AM »
😂 I would say 5 holsters is probably less than most. 😂

Some go for the one for OWB and one for IWB. So at a minimum they have 2 per gun. I like the idea of having one holster that does both. Some love kydex and I love leather. I have a hybrid (leather/kydex) on order right now. I think there is value in both materials. I think kydex is really the value proposition of all of the materials. I have only OWB kydex holsters but I will eventually get try an IWB kydex for my new pistol. And I will probably get an all leather holster for it as well. You don’t know what you are going to prefer until you try them.

BTW, I have a couple of friends that have several holsters per gun and have a lot of guns. Therefore their box of holsters is the size of a Dell Computer box. And it takes them a bit to find the one they want o use when it comes time to dig. One of them has two boxes. A large one to hold most of them and a small one to hold the few they use the most.

I can see that the bulk of my monthly fun money is going to go to various holsters for the next year or so. But I am saving up for a very expensive revolver currently. So I need to trade off my priorities.

Heavies

« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2021, 05:15:53 PM »
Best and most comfortable holsters I’ve tried are made by bladetech.  IWB and OWB. For some reason they are hard to find when I went looking. They are standard type holster though, so no lights or dots.

They are not Made from kydex, but some other kind of plastic. It kind of gives, whereas kydex is really stiff, and doesn’t feel uncomfortable, even against skin.  I have a IWB for my Kahr CM9, the tiny lightweight 9mm (little over 1lb loaded) disappears appendix carry. Very comfortable. The holster has one belt clip, which means easy on and easy off, with the pistol in the holster, which IMO is a good safety feature. Pistol has limited capacity though, but nice to have the power of 9mm, and more slim than a revolver.

Ps. I have way more than 5 holsters. Lol :rofl:

changemyoil66

« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2021, 07:55:41 PM »
I use this for ccw now. Elastic band. Helps when  sitting, mag isnt standing straight up and in the way. Plus 1 less thing to be IWB.

For OWB range, no really matter to me. Bladetech, estaac,etc...plate carrier has 1 gcode scorpion pistol mag.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Bushido

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2021, 09:29:33 AM »
Most people will go through a bunch of holster in the beginning, I did. IMO most people are looking for an "inexpensive" holster to do something it won't. I wasted a lot of money believing the sales pitch, the hype and trying all kinds of hybrid IWBs, OWBs, etc.... My suggestion spend the money and buy a quality "piggy back" AIWB and be done with it. Maybe the only reason I wouldn't carry AIWB is if I had an previous injury that prevented it or carrying a revolver. I think most people that say it's uncomfortable either have a cheap one (yes I did that too), are inexperienced with CCW, are wearing it wrong, or don't know the tips to make it comfortable ie.when sitting, bending, in a car, etc.... I had a inexpensive piggy back one and it was horrible i never wore it in public. It was well made, sturdy, looked good but clearly not as much thought went into it as the better ones. I stayed with my separate holster and mag carrier for years because I didn't want to spend the money. Once i finally gave in and bought the TRex Arms Sidecar 1.0 and the LLOD Associate I realized I was doing it all wrong, the difference is night and day. I haven't tried the Tier I Concealment ones but maybe the only other one I would consider. The Tier ! wedges may help custom fit your holster to you if you need to. I use a surfboard deck pad material (feels like a wetsuit material) from Xcel on one of mines. I've seen some use those shoe soul inserts. ---- Once you have it set up how you want it, you almost forget you have it on. If it's not like that, there's tips you can do to get there. Bottom line if it's uncomfortable, you won't be wearing unless you think you might need it. That's the wrong mindset to have IMO.

drck1000

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2021, 12:20:42 PM »
Have been meaning to read closely and chime in, but have been busy and Inspector, you're one verbose retiree. . .  ;D

Experiences in trying various holsters, for different applications and for different guns is definitely something I have a lot of experience with.  Mostly because I am one who like to try for myself and find out, as well as interest in a variety of applications where need a holster.

I've certainly experienced the cheap(er) holster that was ok and ended up getting rid of them.  Even some higher quality or known builders/manufacturers ended up being just ok, or not for me.  Holsters, like mentioned above, is very much user preference. 

Some lessons along the way, both personal experience and have seen:
1. My gun buying considers availability of holster options.  At least if that gun is intended for training, competition, etc.  If just for plinking, whatever goes.  I've also not gotten a new handgun because of having to get more holsters and mags, but that's another story.  Most of the handguns commonly used for military or LEO typically have a lot of holster options. 

2. Be wary of custom holster options. Having friends or knowing how to work kydex is a good opportunity to fill the voids for holsters on unique or less than common handguns.  I have a couple of friends who are pretty good at making holsters for unique firearms.  That said, caution that a typically a lot of trial and error can be involved.  many of the popular holster makers/mfrs have gone through that.  An example that I see often is things like the fit around say the mag release may seen fine while fit testing, but while in use can cause the mag release to get pressed upon the draw.  Or other fit issues that typically arise only when used in say competition or training. 

3. Having stuff like lights or RDS makes for limited holster options, as well as likely needing multiple holsters for the various iterations.  Also, variations in location of the light, slight variations in aftermarket slides, etc often require some "customization".  A dremel is a great tool for that.  I've had to dremel a number of my Safariland holsters where the RDS needed a little more clearance.

4. As mentioned already, belts are an essential consideration for holsters.  That applies to all applications that I typically encounter, but especially for CCW.  I have a number of CCW holsters and luckly they have belt clip options for various belts that I have.

5. Trying is key, as CMO mentioned and found out.  What may seem to work ok while trying out at home may not work that well once you get out and shooting, moving, competing, etc.

Finally, having 5 holsters?  That's cute. . .  ;D

Inspector

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2021, 12:37:13 PM »
Have been meaning to read closely and chime in, but have been busy and Inspector, you're one verbose retiree. . .  ;D
You callin’ me fat? Cuz I not know what verbose means!  :P

“Don't use a five-dollar word when a fifty-cent word will do.”

― Mark Twain

changemyoil66

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2021, 12:49:26 PM »

4. As mentioned already, belts are an essential consideration for holsters.  That applies to all applications that I typically encounter, but especially for CCW.  I have a number of CCW holsters and luckly they have belt clip options for various belts that I have.

With tasers becoming legal soon, this may affect many here daily.  Some don't wear belts, so I use a ULTI clip. It's designed for no belt usage and keeps the holster attached to your pants. 

I got this for my taser holster that I will be using for when I go to the gym wearing basketball shorts (no belt).  I go to the gym about 5x a week, so it will be used often.

https://www.ulticlip.com/product/ultituck/?v=7516fd43adaa

I will probably end up getting 2 IWB holsters, 1 with the ULTI clip and another with a regular belt clip.  The belt clip 1 will be used for work and going out.  I don't want to have to keep unscrewing the clips daily if I only had 1 holster.

I will however use the ULTI clip with my work slacks and just clip it to my pants and not the leather belt.  For now until I make sure this is the right holster for my needs. Don't want to have 5 taser holsters.

drck1000

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2021, 01:00:55 PM »
You callin’ me fat? Cuz I not know what verbose means!  :P

“Don't use a five-dollar word when a fifty-cent word will do.”

― Mark Twain

You make posts with lots of words. . . there, I said it. . .  :rofl:

drck1000

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2021, 01:02:10 PM »
With tasers becoming legal soon, this may affect many here daily.  Some don't wear belts, so I use a ULTI clip. It's designed for no belt usage and keeps the holster attached to your pants. 

I got this for my taser holster that I will be using for when I go to the gym wearing basketball shorts (no belt).  I go to the gym about 5x a week, so it will be used often.

https://www.ulticlip.com/product/ultituck/?v=7516fd43adaa

I will probably end up getting 2 IWB holsters, 1 with the ULTI clip and another with a regular belt clip.  The belt clip 1 will be used for work and going out.  I don't want to have to keep unscrewing the clips daily if I only had 1 holster.

I will however use the ULTI clip with my work slacks and just clip it to my pants and not the leather belt.  For now until I make sure this is the right holster for my needs. Don't want to have 5 taser holsters.
Don't taze yourself in the junk. . .  :o  :shake:

:rofl:

Inspector

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2021, 01:04:52 PM »
You make posts with lots of words. . . there, I said it. . .  :rofl:
:grrr:
 :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

changemyoil66

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2021, 01:17:21 PM »

Some people may enjoy the feeling.  Just sayin.

Inspector

« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2021, 01:18:49 PM »

I’ll give you $50 if you video it and put it up here.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: