vaccine passports work!!! (Read 1269 times)

macsak

ren

Re: vaccine passports work!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2021, 06:38:09 PM »
that's not what your fellow medical professional is stating
https://www.hawaiipublicradio.org/local-news/2021-03-26/vaccination-passport-system-in-the-works-lt-gov-green-says

A proven vaccination is a better way to show one’s safety and health than a pretest, which worked when that was all that was available, he said.
“We’ll still tell them to wear masks, there’s no question. But that’s the way to go,” he said.
Green indicated the passport system would not only help open up travel but also events like weddings and marathons.
“If everyone’s immune, then you don’t have to worry about an outbreak,” Green said. “As public health goes, this is the way.”

Deeds Not Words

Inspector

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2021, 06:28:14 AM »
Gee, common sense says since it has now been proven that the vaccine barely slows down the transmission of this virus then vaccine mandates will also barely slow down the transmission of this virus. Reality sucks for some people.  :rofl:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

changemyoil66

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2021, 07:01:19 AM »
Gee, common sense says since it has now been proven that the vaccine barely slows down the transmission of this virus then vaccine mandates will also barely slow down the transmission of this virus. Reality sucks for some people.  :rofl:
"Barely enough" is all the justification some  people need to force compliance.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Inspector

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2021, 07:03:57 AM »
"Barely enough" is all the justification some  people need to force compliance.

Well, it’s not even barely enough.  :rofl:

omnigun

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2021, 10:46:46 AM »
Such a scientific study....

Inspector

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2021, 02:26:53 AM »
Damage control swoops in and crashes and burns! Reality sucks for some people!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

changemyoil66

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2021, 07:17:02 AM »
Damage control swoops in and crashes and burns! Reality sucks for some people!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yup, many states and countries have no vaxx passports and numbers world wide fell. With a few exceptions like England.

Kalikikopa

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2021, 03:56:25 PM »
They work for me. I am saving so much money by not shopping at places that ask for my vaccine card. Restaraunts and 808Gun shop. I just say" sorry I don't have a copy" and walk away

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2021, 09:43:43 PM »
Is NYC comparable in terms of density to its neighboring counties? NYC is one of the most densely populated cities on Earth.

ren

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2021, 09:45:33 PM »
Is NYC comparable in terms of density to its neighboring counties? NYC is one of the most densely populated cities on Earth.

You answered your question.
Deeds Not Words

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2021, 10:22:30 PM »
You answered your question.

The point is to consider how that might effect the covid rates and whether we can use it to answer the question of whether the vaccine passports work or not.