Ruger Wrangler (Read 584 times)

mrgaf

Ruger Wrangler
« on: December 11, 2021, 02:34:51 PM »
Anyone have one? Your thoughts. Thinking about picking one up for shitz and giggles…. :shaka:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

eyeeatingfish

Re: Ruger Wrangler
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2021, 08:36:03 PM »
Anyone have one? Your thoughts. Thinking about picking one up for shitz and giggles…. :shaka:

I have handled a couple at the store. They look nice and feel good. The irons are fixed so not adjustable. I think you can find them on sale for $200 sometimes, great deal.

aaronc5362

Re: Ruger Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2021, 03:43:43 AM »
I almost bought 1. They seem to be great for so cheap. The reason why I didnt get it cause the 6 round capacity but more so, the fixed sights mentioned above. 22plinkster said all ya gotta do is bend the front sight lol. I strongly believe all guns should have atleast 1 (front or rear) sight to be adjustable. I can deal with holdovers up and down but not really side to side lol.

I would consider looking at the diamondback 22. It comes with 22lr and 22wmr cylinders. And iirc 9 round capacity.