The BEST Carry Guns For All Income Levels! (Read 673 times)

macsak

The BEST Carry Guns For All Income Levels!
« on: November 15, 2022, 09:19:57 PM »

drck1000

Re: The BEST Carry Guns For All Income Levels!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2022, 07:50:55 AM »
Never heard of some of those pistols.  There was one he was like "this gun sucks to shoot, but it's cheap and it works".   :wacko:

He's tried (or sounds like it) a ton of pistols.  Try for himself, which is great. 

stangzilla

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2022, 07:58:24 AM »
he doesn't like the Hellcat sights which are big and bright tritium front sight and a white line U-notch rear sight
he does like the Sig P365 sights which are a 3 dot tritium sights that are not as big and bright as the Hellcat.  the P365 sights are good, I just like the Hellcat sights better
I can pick up the front sight on the Hellcat so much easier and faster. maybe just my 2 cents

changemyoil66

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2022, 12:01:28 PM »
So I got the Shield and Mrs. CMO has the P365 (XL).

The CR920 was in the running when I was looking for a CCW gun, but getting mags is the main issue.  As they are proprietary and often sold out on their website. IDK what other mags are compatible with the CR.

drck1000

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2022, 03:22:36 PM »
So I got the Shield and Mrs. CMO has the P365 (XL).

The CR920 was in the running when I was looking for a CCW gun, but getting mags is the main issue.  As they are proprietary and often sold out on their website. IDK what other mags are compatible with the CR.
He mentioned issues or something about people hating the Shadow Systems guns.  I haven't looked into them closely, but what little i've seen from some YTers that I follow are that they are pretty good.  Including your man crush WP/John Lovell  :love:

changemyoil66

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2022, 04:13:04 PM »
He mentioned issues or something about people hating the Shadow Systems guns.  I haven't looked into them closely, but what little i've seen from some YTers that I follow are that they are pretty good.  Including your man crush WP/John Lovell  :love:
The few YT i saw mention the 200rd break in with issues. But the manuel does say expect jams during this period.

Shadows seem like gucci glock clones.

So maybe if u own both, u can def feel the quality differences.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

drck1000

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2022, 04:25:28 PM »
The few YT i saw mention the 200rd break in with issues. But the manuel does say expect jams during this period.

Shadows seem like gucci glock clones.

So maybe if u own both, u can def feel the quality differences.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Buy me a SS.  I'll test your theory. . .  ;D