Lockdowns return (Read 1064 times)

hvybarrels

Lockdowns return
« on: August 23, 2023, 01:31:26 PM »
Only a week left until September, so we'll find out soon enough. If so then Alex Jones just got the scoop of the year

https://www.infowars.com/posts/exclusive-biden-admin-preparing-to-bring-back-full-covid-restrictions-rollout-to-begin-mid-september/

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Jl808

Re: Lockdowns return
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2023, 03:10:49 PM »
just in time for the next election.  mail in ballots only.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

changemyoil66

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2023, 04:29:56 PM »
When COVID began, I was very careful and willingly gave up doing certain stuff and wore an effective mask (not a cloth or improperly worn mask).  Better safe than sorry.  I never forced anyone to wear a mask or give up what they do, but I recomended and explained the why I recommend what I do.  I never treated anyone differently, as in mean to the maskless or unvaxxed, or masked and vaxxed.  Basically, I informed people and left the decision up to them as to what they want to do.

With that being said, if there's another round of lockdowns, I won't willingly wear a mask again or give up doing activities that are still allowed.  We got covid and it was a nothing burger.  Travelled to Vegas 6 times in a year since and only masked up once because it was required for this trip.  Came back negative all 6 times. 

But I will continue to use hand sanitizer after touching stuff.  Plus its good to have on hand for when u gotta use a public restroom. Can clean the toilet seat better b4 sitting down.

hvybarrels

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2023, 08:19:25 AM »
https://www.kitv.com/news/local/doh-warns-of-increase-in-covid-19-cases-in-hawaii/article_d606515c-4d33-11ee-bc99-0b003c9b876d.html

Dr. Kemble says, only about 20 percent of residents have received the bi-valent booster. And  "We're not maximizing our protection right now. We have an opportunity to get a new shot when it comes out. That will help to curb further increases of COVID in the state."

I guess we're back to pretending that the shots slow the rate of infection.
Department of Health is busy prepping the sheep for their next lobotomy.

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”