Silhouette Range Meet for Hawaii Rimfire Shooters (Read 26833 times)

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Silhouette Range Meet for Hawaii Rimfire Shooters
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2017, 10:41:53 PM »
Was planning to but with the lack of shooters willing to participate, I'm done. I tried several times with Inspector to get a rimfire shoot going. Someone else can take the reigns. I really am over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many participants showed?
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

zippz

« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2017, 03:26:25 AM »
Was planning to but with the lack of shooters willing to participate, I'm done. I tried several times with Inspector to get a rimfire shoot going. Someone else can take the reigns. I really am over it.

You can help me with bringing college groups out to the range later.  I got some interest from them.
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

Bushido

« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2017, 06:48:00 AM »
You can help me with bringing college groups out to the range later.  I got some interest from them.

Zippz, As long as I'm free, I'm willing to help.

Bushido

« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2017, 06:51:28 AM »
How many participants showed?

The two guys that I normally shoot with. Lol.

Even when Inspector was running his rimfire monthly challenge, I would see guys shooting the target but hardly anyone would post.

drck1000

« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2017, 08:22:23 AM »
Sorry everyone. I have had a last minute emergency come up I have to deal with. I will not be at the range today.
Hope you got everything taken care of. 

I was going to meet up with dustoff anyways, so I stopped by the rifle range.  There were a bunch of openings at around 9:30 ish.  I was surprised!  Maybe I'll shoot with you folks one of these days. 

Inspector

« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2017, 08:30:07 AM »
Hope you got everything taken care of. 

I was going to meet up with dustoff anyways, so I stopped by the rifle range.  There were a bunch of openings at around 9:30 ish.  I was surprised!  Maybe I'll shoot with you folks one of these days.
Yeah, finally got the wife's car back from repair (again). Starter went out this time. Only no one wanted to repair it because they wouldn't say it was the starter for sure. So I took a chance and just had it replaced. What is with repair places these days? This went on from about 10am Saturday morning until Sunday. Another big expense I really don't need right now. Also, my wife was not doing well and I needed to stay home with her. My wife and her car are doing fine again.

Now it is my turn. Going to see the surgeon today to schedule my surgery.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

drck1000

« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2017, 08:33:48 AM »
Yeah, finally got the wife's car back from repair (again). Starter went out this time. Only no one wanted to repair it because they wouldn't say it was the starter for sure. So I took a chance and just had it replaced. What is with repair places these days? This went on from about 10am Saturday morning until Sunday. Another big expense I really don't need right now. Also, my wife was not doing well and I needed to stay home with her. My wife and her car are doing fine again.

Now it is my turn. Going to see the surgeon today to schedule my surgery.
Aiyah!

Yeah, I dealt with a series of issues with my last car.  Battery, then alternator, then suspected starter, but then alternator dying killed the battery.  Ended up getting rid of that car.

Sorry to hear about your wife not doing well.  Hope things go smoothly with your surgery planning and execution.  Hair implants can be serious business. . .  :P  J/K.  Seriously, please take time to take care of your health and "get right". 

Inspector

« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2017, 08:48:21 AM »
Aiyah!

Yeah, I dealt with a series of issues with my last car.  Battery, then alternator, then suspected starter, but then alternator dying killed the battery.  Ended up getting rid of that car.

Sorry to hear about your wife not doing well.  Hope things go smoothly with your surgery planning and execution.  Hair implants can be serious business. . .  :P  J/K.  Seriously, please take time to take care of your health and "get right".
Thing about the starter is that it died a very long death. I have had to replace 4 batteries in the last 3 years or is it 5 in the last 4 years. I kept blaming the crappy batteries. But it turns out the starter was pulling more and more current every time it was used. I guess these batteries can not take numerous huge hits of current drain. Now that I have a new starter it spins quickly and the engine starts quicker. Before it kept acting like the battery was dying. And in many cases the battery was dying as one cell in each battery went bad in a year or less. Finally the starter turned over slower and slower (like the battery was dying again) with a brand new battery and the battery was still good. I hope this new battery lasts more than a year now. Charging system is still good.

Not looking forward to this surgery.

Wife had a bout of vertigo and fell. She is doing better today. Thanks!

Inspector

« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2017, 12:53:40 PM »
Aiyah!

Yeah, surgeon says I don't need hair transplants!!!! YEAH!!!!! Seriously, she said we should try medication and diet change before going through with surgery. YEAH!!!

drck1000

« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2017, 01:29:25 PM »
Yeah, surgeon says I don't need hair transplants!!!! YEAH!!!!! Seriously, she said we should try medication and diet change before going through with surgery. YEAH!!!
Awesome!  Hopefully you use this as a warning to do things that stop making your hair fall out. . .

You should celebrate this awesome news by buying a nice revolver!   :thumbsup:

Bushido

« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2018, 07:41:47 PM »
Bump

changemyoil66

« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2018, 12:26:57 PM »
Yah, I can finally participate now.