Selleck quits NRA Board (Read 1336 times)

mrgaf

Selleck quits NRA Board
« on: September 19, 2018, 08:47:05 AM »
Interesting..... Hope this does not lead to him quitting the NRA. Wouldn’t surprise me though..... Afterall he’s a “Hollywood” type......

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/09/19/tom-selleck-steps-down-from-nras-board-directors-report.html
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 09:01:29 AM by mrgaf »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

oldfart

Re: Selleck quits NRA Board
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 09:35:47 AM »
at 73 yrs old, I would quit too.
What, Me Worry?

macsak

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 10:28:18 AM »
at 73 yrs old, I would quit too.

he mad because they remaking Magnum, PI

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 11:12:48 AM »
The article says he stepped down due to time commitments.

With Blue Bloods (one of my favorite series), commercials, and now the real chance he'll be doing cameos on the new Magnum series, I can see how he's overworked.

Just to be doing a series at his age is a major effort. I applaud anyone who steps down from any position rather than be unable to give 100%.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

mrgaf

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 11:58:47 AM »
Yeah, I see what you all mean... just hoping he doesn’t go over to the dark side....
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.