Some corporate entities cutting ties with the NRA (Read 7407 times)

oldfart

Re: Some corporate entities cutting ties with the NRA
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2018, 04:09:10 PM »
Received my simplysafe system yesterday then I heard they were pulling the plug with the NRA. Called them this morning, cited their decision regarding the NRA and then told them where they can shove their product. Took the unopened box back to the post office and refused delivery. Called my credit card company that I used to purchase it (cabelas), explained why it was being sent back and they issued me a temporary credit. They told me I wasn’t the only one doing this...
Awesome :worship:
What, Me Worry?

flaboy808

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2018, 09:44:13 PM »
Let me know which ones are pro 2a. Will send my business their way... mahalos  :shaka:

I’m looking into Frontpoint and Vivint.  I couldn’t find anything that says they are against the NRA.  Looks like they are taking a neutral stance which is fine with me.  Of course I’d rather throw business towards an NRA friendly company but again, nobody’s stepped up to the plate.
The Supreme Court has ruled that you, as an individual, have no right to protection by the police. Their only obligation is to protect "society".

oldfart

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2018, 10:09:40 PM »
I understand that vivint is a Mormon company out of Utah.
Mormons are staunchly conservative and believe in gunrights.

Much of my family are Mormon.
What, Me Worry?

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2018, 10:49:27 PM »
NRA Membership Soars To Record High As Corporate Boycott Backfires

Hundreds of thousands of Americans have joined the National Rifle Association in the past week, pushing membership
of the oldest civil rights association in the country to an all-time record high.

The NRA now boasts over 5.5 million paying members, up from just over 5 million before the liberal outrage mob decided
to blame the organization for the Florida school shooting and pressure corporate sponsors to cut longstanding ties with the
association.

A dozen corporations who offered discounts to NRA members have cowered in the face of liberal mob bullying and ended
their association, but the corporate boycott is beginning to backfire and it appears the companies ending their relationships
will have no lasting effects on the NRA — and seem to be actually help the pro-Second Amendment organization expand its
membership.

Before last week, membership in the National Rifle Association meant gaining access to a broad range of discounts from
corporate partners including Delta, United Airlines, and Hertz.

http://yournewswire.com/nra-membership-record-high/
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

oldfart

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2018, 03:25:29 AM »
My son joined the NRA last night
What, Me Worry?

changemyoil66

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2018, 09:33:56 AM »
Mrs Changemyoil wants to sign up for the NRA also.  I'm a member, but she isn't.  Just to stick it to the left.

flaboy808

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2018, 10:27:11 AM »
I understand that vivint is a Mormon company out of Utah.
Mormons are staunchly conservative and believe in gunrights.

Much of my family are Mormon.

Good to know.  I'll look into Vivint.

Thanks.
The Supreme Court has ruled that you, as an individual, have no right to protection by the police. Their only obligation is to protect "society".

mrgaf

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2018, 10:43:33 AM »

Thanks.

Me too, :geekdanc: :thumbsup:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

macsak

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2018, 11:19:06 AM »

Thanks.

flabby808!