Road Pics (Read 5242 times)

Barrett808

Road Pics
« on: May 19, 2015, 06:02:30 AM »
Got any pics of game on the road. Funny always see game during close season or on safety zone.
Pics of Westside Grey Francolins catching some afternoon sun. Gunners only winged or four legged  game please.
Still trying to get pic or video of mongoose stalking birds.
Hate those sneaky Squirrels.
Aloha,
 :shaka:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 06:12:10 AM by Barrett808 »

macsak

Re: Road Pics
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 06:44:59 AM »
Got any pics of game on the road. Funny always see game during close season or on safety zone.
Pics of Westside Grey Francolins catching some afternoon sun. Gunners only winged or four legged  game please.
Still trying to get pic or video of mongoose stalking birds.
Hate those sneaky Squirrels.
Aloha,

saw what looked to be 2 baby pigs smished on the likelike just before the tunnel kaneohe bound

Barrett808

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 07:32:19 AM »
Yup was in Kaneohe and saw the boys trucks in correct hunting area and some not. Too bad for those piglets.
See smashed pigs on Kapaa quarry road too. Wonder how many road incedents occur on Oahu?
Got jodeer caused fender benders in Maui & Lanai.
Teased Steve on Lanai how a deer rammed into his truck.
Until 3 does almost cleaned me out near Aoki's yikes..
Mac do you still see or hear fracolins at the range? Used to see um on action & IPSC side on the dirt dune when you turn in.
Aloha!

dustoff003

Road Pics
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 07:42:31 AM »
taken many years ago Feb 08 out of the passenger window of my car driving through Lualualei, I was probably following 308gunner...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 10:12:23 AM by dustoff003 »

macsak

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 07:43:29 AM »
Yup was in Kaneohe and saw the boys trucks in correct hunting area and some not. Too bad for those piglets.
See smashed pigs on Kapaa quarry road too. Wonder how many road incedents occur on Oahu?
Got jodeer caused fender benders in Maui & Lanai.
Teased Steve on Lanai how a deer rammed into his truck.
Until 3 does almost cleaned me out near Aoki's yikes..
Mac do you still see or hear fracolins at the range? Used to see um on action & IPSC side on the dirt dune when you turn in.
Aloha!

at the range not really looking for francolins, nor do i know what they sound like
so i am not sure

sometimes i see four legged pigs is at the bottom of the likelike where that cop hangs out to catch speeders coming down the road

308gunner

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 09:56:05 AM »
Wheeler Army Air Field.

oldfart

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2015, 01:36:53 PM »
St. Louis, chaminade, flag pole.
I used to entertain myself watching the mongoose stalking french fries and big macs.
What, Me Worry?

Barrett808

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2015, 05:48:21 AM »
Military bases got so much game running around. Shooting at KR3 saw a dozen pigs mowing the grass olibious to 50bmg and high volume fire. Doing a training gig at Bellows saw some huge pigs running around. Totally in the open till the Marines started opening up. Looked like buffalo run. Lol
Bases got some of the best fishing too.
Sister in law parents home boarders Camp Smith's fence.
Pigs come under to eat mangos and get fed by her dad.
Thanks for sharing your pics!
Mahalo

Bota-CS1

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2015, 06:10:39 AM »
Back of Moanalua Valley is pretty active for pig.  I'm having a hard time seeing the pigs in the pictures you guys posted.  All I see is bacon, just lots and lots of delicious, fatty, juicy, bacon. 
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 09:59:16 PM by Bota-CS1 »
No one is coming, it’s up to us.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

yurcarmeean

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2015, 09:48:24 PM »
sometimes i see four legged pigs is at the bottom of the likelike where that cop hangs out to catch speeders coming down the road

8)
If you stay ready, you don't have to get ready.

Mynah

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2015, 09:01:07 AM »
Got this picture as we were leaving Bellows yesterday.  This female was very skinny and hungry.  The right front  foot had it's normal set of hooves (Cloven and Dewclaws) plus an extra two hoofs and one dewclaw hanging on the inside of the leg just above the ankle. Yup, a total of seven hooves on one leg.  Interesting features.

This picture was taken past the second bathrooms  prior to the guard shack Kailua side.

Aloha
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 09:09:52 AM by Mynah »